Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death (55481 Views)

Kashy Godson Buried In Ghana (video) / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by damiloladuke: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2021

Barry Jhay has been declared innocent in the death of his record label boss Kashy Godson by the Ghanaian Police after CCTV footage of the apartment emerged.

According to the timestamp on the CCTV, the singer was not at the apartment when the sad incident happened. Kashy fell to his death some minutes after the singer left the apartment

Taking to his Instagram page, Barry Jhay released a statement

Good day everyone,

These past few days have been drastically life changing for me with resounding frame of reflections. What was meant to be a vacation with my friend/brother turned into a tragic nightmare I almost didn’t wake up from.
What I went through I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy but I still thank God for his grace upon my life and for also reminding me that there is a thin line between life and death and we’re not going to be here forever.

I lost a dear friend, I almost lost my life and my freedom for something I had no hand in. I know I owe my fans my own side of the story and same is contained in the attached reports.

I want to thank the entire Ghana police force for their professionalism and diligence . The hurtful comments,assumptions and allegations made against me was nothing compared to having to mourn the tragic death of my friend and at the same time been accused of been involved in his death. But for the enormous support from my friends, family and even strangers who supported me without prejudice and proclaimed my innocence were the ones who gave me hope, oh my Ghanaian brother’s and sisters! This is my first visit to an amazing country filled with lovely people I have gotten the biggest support from. To my family!! I can’t thank you enough! my legal team( Tope Salami and Jerry), Lewis, Martin, Olu, ike, my Aunty Tosin , the list long o!!! ♥️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeSiKWM7GJ/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if1P8RvIAOQ

https://lailasnews.com/cctv-of-moment-kashy-godson-feel-to-his-death-barry-jhay-innocent/

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by LeeSantos(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
E choke
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by DaddyRochie1642: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Whether he's innocent or not, will those police reports that am seeing in those pictures make Nigeria a better place grin grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by BilkisAjibadd(f): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Oooh I feel so glad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is 100% proof that Ghanaian police is better than Nigerian police I duff my hat for them.
Respek

In under 1 week Ghana police has gone through all the tapes, made recommendations, they didn't arrest the suspect needlessly, they didn't beat him up, tell him to remove his clothes and take pictures of him wearing only underwear, parade him on the pages of national dailies as a suspected killer, they didn't keep him in awaiting trail forever like Nigeria police does.

They did a neat commendable work, clap for yourself Ghana police.

Reminds me of a case in Nigeria where a girl and her boo were having issues the guy suspected her of cheating so he seized her phone, she called SARS for him, this poor boo who was a barber remained in awaiting trial till he died shortly before he died the girl got married the family went to beg her to tell the truth she told the police the truth and they promised to release him but they never did till prisons were beating them, torturing them and according to the wardens "he fell and hit his head on the floor" and died.
My guy spent over 6 years in prison awaiting trial for stealing a phone.

412 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by merits(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by alingo2013(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Justice always triumph at the end but when will it happen in Nigeria, I am sick and tried of criminal getting away in Nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by BUSHHUNTER: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Which kind yeye CCTV footage be this?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by donforeign: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Whether he's innocent or not, will those police reports that am seeing in those pictures make Nigeria a better place grin grin
Nigeria is nothing close to Ghana..
Ode

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by 900warriorz: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Chai......It is well. I no dey know wetin them dey talk for this kain matter.
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Bornsinner7: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Me I no pray make person own spoil oh
So my own e no fit spoil oh
Make my metal no rust, make dem no find me oh
Ki mummy mi jere mi oh
Daddy ti sh’adura fun mi oh
Wipe mamalo mamabo oh
Nkan oni tabala mi l’ese oh na (bala mi l’ese oh)

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Johnbosco77(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
All praise be to God..

Thank God say no be for this country e happen.
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Cooldiipo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
sad

Technology to the rescue! Thank your stars your were not arrested by Nigeria SARS, You would have 'confessed' by now cry Shoutout to all those who lost their life or are currently incacerated wrongly. It is just grace to survive a day in Nigeria as there are thousands of ways to die here. For your laptop powerbank need, i am your plug, you will be impressed. Nigeria we hail there!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Kobicove(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
He just dodged a bullet narrowly undecided
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by kenzysmith: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
This is 100% proof that Ghanaian police is better than Nigerian police I duff my hat for them.
Respek
I dey u tell if na Nigeria Barry jay they and he no get money to bribe he go rotten for cell. they go done barb those he Dada skin cut they tear am better konk every morning

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by tolumizzy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
You are free bro.... Go share ya testimony
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by MrJames007: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wasted 1:38 minutes ... I no see anything. angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
He has been vindicated

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by englishmart(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
See how an innocent one would have bagged at least 25-years imprisonment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by davades(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
I didn't see a thing, is this evidence enough?

13 Likes

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Viktoreze(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Viktoreze(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by ipobarethieves: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
sad
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by 9jayes: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
I don’t know any of them sha

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Mayniaa: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
davades:
I didn't see a thing, is this enough evidence?

What evidence do you have against Barry jhay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by sonnie10: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

But why?
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Anneka101(f): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thank God for technology, the innocent man would have been cooling off in jail if not for CCTV.

Science is life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Respek

In under 1 week Ghana police has gone through all the tapes, made recommendations, they didn't arrest the suspect needlessly, they didn't beat him up, tell him to remove his clothes and take pictures of him wearing only underwear, parade him on the pages of national dailies as a suspected killer, they didn't keep him in awaiting trail forever like Nigeria police does.

They did a neat commendable work, clap for yourself Ghana police.

Honestly. Nigerian policing is still stuck in the preindependnce era where colonial police were here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by hardeycute(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Shows you have no knowledge on this matter. Sh*t did not happen in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Shiiiiiiiii and receive sense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach After 24 Hours / See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram / See The Homeless Man Who Rejected Davido's Monetary Gift - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.