Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death (55519 Views)

Kashy Godson Buried In Ghana (video) / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Flexherbal(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Typing
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by davades(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mayniaa:

What evidence do you have against Barry jhay?

Nothing, but will this lil video justify he's innocent? Please explain the video to me!
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by becky39000(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
This is 100% proof that Ghanaian police is better than Nigerian police I duff my hat for them.
Respek

In under 1 week Ghana police has gone through all the tapes, made recommendations, they didn't arrest the suspect needlessly, they didn't beat him up, tell him to remove his clothes and take pictures of him wearing only underwear, parade him on the pages of national dailies as a suspected killer, they didn't keep him in awaiting trail forever like Nigeria police does.

They did a neat commendable work, clap for yourself Ghana police.

U are soooooo on point bro smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by StagethemTVee: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Good
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Twelfthman: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
We don't know exactly how,what,& why it happens but God knows and he alone reserve the right to judge us.

Rest in peace.
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by ALISMILE(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
This is 100% proof that Ghanaian police is better than Nigerian police I duff my hat for them.
Respek

In under 1 week Ghana police has gone through all the tapes, made recommendations, they didn't arrest the suspect needlessly, they didn't beat him up, tell him to remove his clothes and take pictures of him wearing only underwear, parade him on the pages of national dailies as a suspected killer, they didn't keep him in awaiting trail forever like Nigeria police does.

Reminds me of a case in Nigeria where a girl and her boo were having issues the guy suspected her of cheating so he seized her phone, she called SARS for him, this poor boo who was a barber remained in awaiting trial till he died shortly before he died the girl got married the family went to beg her to tell the truth she told the police the truth and they promised to release him but they never did till prisons were beating them, torturing them and according to the wardens "he fell and hit his head on the floor" and died.
My guy spent over 6 years in prison awaiting trial for stealing a phone.
Even if nig police does same you people would still criticize
Give ur police same facilities given to Ghanaian police and watch them do better

You Nigerians are not even intelligent enough to deserve a good police force

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Neddstark: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
A yahoo boy in money enjoying his life just choose to jump down the balcony to his death? Bullcrap. Someone threw him down or scared him off and he tried to escape. Barry Jhay may not be the person. He may be innocent. Question is who is the person or people. That does not seem like suicide to me

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by TOTALIT: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Get the best deals for your gadgets and accessories
Visit http://totalitnigeria.com/store

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Etimigo69: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Okay
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by loadedvibes: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Imagine if na Nigeria... Hahahaha.. forget CCTV or not you go still spend 600years for jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by loadedvibes: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please shut up..
ALISMILE:
Give ur police same facilities given to Ghanaian police and watch them do better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by BaeMercy(f): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kashy is a drug addict and not just that but also a Yahoo boy
Since he was caught by EFFC his charm failed or something
we know what it means to be a successful Yahoo boy not just scam
He started acting weird before his suicide

May he rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Money doled out to construct CCTV in Nigeria will always be embezzled. Many state Governors have shouted that they have put lots of CCTV here and there. I am yet to see any evidence because Nigerians have been quiet about it whenever a crime have been reported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Litmus: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Oh-ho, so CCTV sees things shocked wow, I didn’t know this, given the repeated kidnapping of school children in Nigeria and which perplexes and confounds authorities’ ability to do anything about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by candygist: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
I want to thank the entire Ghana police force for their professionalism and diligence

Thank God it wasn't in Nigeria. NPF for use you cash out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by opsyswagger(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Assuming is nigeria
Barryjay wil be hold responsible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by opsyswagger(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
So sad
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by opsyswagger(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kashy is wanted by efcc he ran to ghana to avoid arrest
Barryjay we all know the kind of job you are doing you are just disguise because you are an artist

Rip to the dead

May your soul rest in peace
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Respek

Reminds me of a case in Nigeria where a girl and her boo were having issues the guy suspected her of cheating so he seized her phone, she called SARS for him, this poor boo who was a barber remained in awaiting trial till he died shortly before he died the girl got married the family went to beg her to tell the truth she told the police the truth and they promised to release him but they never did till prisons were beating them, torturing them and according to the wardens "he fell and hit his head on the floor" and died.
Jeez! mhen this life ehn, I commend Ghanaian police though, very professional unlike the Useless and stupid police Nigeria have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by mariahAngel(f): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Which kind yeye CCTV footage be this?

As long as say e vindicate person...

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Coldie(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
hardeycute:
Shows you have no knowledge on this matter. Sh*t did not happen in Nigeria
Nigerian police for them to go get cctv footage u go first stay there 2weeks.

Before them go answer u, u go bring 200k.

For them to go get the cctv footage u go bring another 200k.

For them to play the cctv footage u go bring another 200k.

For them to analyze the time period u go bring another 200k.

Even after u are innocent they will leave u there for like 2 weeks make u suffer and beg them to release u, so u go bring better money.

You are now innocent for them to release u, u would bring 500k.

If they seized your car or iPhone or properties during this investigation, it's gone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by rollandben(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeria should always learn from Ghana, just look at the way Ghana police did their investigation clean and clear without any mess, but if this was happened in Nigeria, our police go just dey happy say "Somebody don enter their trap" Habba them swear for Nigeria ni ... why can't we learn from others even for once. I hope its now clear to the world that GHANA is now the giant of Africa. You deserves some accolades Ghana police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Coldie(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
BaeMercy:
Kashy is a drug addict and not just that but also a Yahoo boy
Since he was caught by EFFC his charm failed or something
we know what it means to be a successful Yahoo boy not just scam
He started acting weird before his suicide

May he rest in peace
Y didn't u say dz all dz while
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Coldie(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
ALISMILE:

So u think Nigerian police don't have facilities?...

NIGERIAN police have facilities but for them to use it, even the most basic like pen, u must bribe them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by authority2006(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Respek

You were just ranting and ranting and ranting. The two cases are different with two different people from different social classes. Have you taken your time to research how Ghanian police treat the cases of nobody? Nigerian police with the VIP involved could have done the same neat and quick investigation too. Not saying it is good but I'm telling you to look at the two cases from that angle.
And again, you said that the girl involved SARS. Didn't we all know how SARS behave and treat suspects? The cases handled by the SARS and conventional police cannot be said to be the same thing
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by persius555(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reason why you need to hav cameras installed in sensitive places. The innocent has to be vindicated.

Check out thread below for more HD CCTV installations and pictures. Call or Chat on WhatsApp 0-816-689-4416

https://www.nairaland.com/4298078/cctv-installation-lagos-abuja-port

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Osedagal(f): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
No evidence here. Most nairalnders up there didn't even watch the video but they are just saying shit crap.. I forget say Airtel they give free mode
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Is a nightmare when u are accused of sth u didn't do but just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, even worse when is so bad that its impossible to believe that u didn't do it, I've been there b4 and I can tell u that when u finally get out it teaches a very good lesson cos at that point even people u know wouldn't even want to vouch 4 u cos the evidence is convincing and overwhelming enough but still u didnt do it, kudos to Barry !

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by JamesChinn01: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is a doctored video. The other two guys in the house, who are they?
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by michbax(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Respek

shebi if somebody should say Nigerian girls are useless una no go believe ba.

May karma visit that useless girl
Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
JamesChinn01:
This is a doctored video. The other two guys in the house, who are they?

Shut up! U are exactly the type of person that were accusing me of a crime I knew absolutely nothing about, u are an accuser and a stupid person, evidence has shown that he didn't do it, but yet u want to send an innocent man to prison while u go home enjoying ur wife and food, u inhuman brat!

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay Innocent: CCTV Shows Kashy Godson Fell To His Death by SouthSouth1914: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Scroll to 00:53:15 secs!! shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anto Lecky Wore Swimsuit To 'Sugar Rush' Movie Premiere. Hit Or Miss? / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online / Linda Ikeji's Topless, No Makeup Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.