Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu (28594 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / Why We Need 20% Of Nigeria For Grazing By Nonso Obikili / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Twelfthman: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Farmer should be granted licenses to own a gun.... It is needed so they can protect themselves. Farmers feed this Nation so their safety and wellbeing is important.
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by talkingxtiann: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Interesting
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by optimistD(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
And nothing will happen
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Daytonbale: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
osuofia2:
What many southerners do not understand is that they fail to realize that all lands belongs to God.
Can a Southerner go to Zamfara and claim Land ?
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by ElValiente(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Etimigo69: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
What da Bleep
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by GeneralPula: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Racoon:
Lawless cattle herders taking after their grand patron.To the average, fulani man, Nigeria is already a conquered territory courtesy of President Buhari.

This chronic masturbator masturbates on all sort of fake news..
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by toplinetrtrend: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thebosstrevor1, when will you leave Igbos alone and focus on the destruction caused by Fulani heardsmen in Yoruba land? Are you waiting for Fulani herdsmen to rape your mum before you know that you are making a fool of yourself?
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Biyonce(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Audio ban
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by awgumayor: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
These accommodators should kindly accommodate their friends, the Fulani. After all, Oyo state is 5 times bigger than south east and it can contain all the Fulani in the whole west Africa.
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by JoeEeL(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
osuofia2:
What many southerners do not understand is that they fail to realize that all lands belongs to God.

Then move your cows to the streets of UK, mongrel!
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Cooldiipo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
undecided
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by wink2015(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
These fulani no dey hear word.

They are doing this because their kinsman ( Buhari ) is in power )
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Charmingrascal(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
It is Miyetti Allah plan to provoke Akeredolu and Ondo people.
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by PoliteActivist: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Why is this on FP twice??
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by adenigga(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The cows are trying to locate the nearest NIN registration center cool

Yeeee!!!!

Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
toplinetrtrend:
Thebosstrevor1, when will you leave Igbos alone and focus on the destruction caused by Fulani heardsmen in Yoruba land? Are you waiting for Fulani herdsmen to rape your mum before you know that you are making a fool of yourself?

Stop quoting me thanks...i don't discuss FAKENEWS
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by wink2015(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
osuofia2:

ALL LANDS BELONGS TO THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE.

It is their ancestral land they inherited from their ancestors who once lived there.

Each state governor administer this land on behalf of the indigenous people following guidelines from the Land use decrees ( Obasanjo government established that decree in 1978 )

Governor Ganduje has proffered a working solutions to this herdsmen menace by telling them to relocate to the north where they came from but the stubborn Buhari is the one that is encouraging this fulani herdsmen to stay on in southern lands especially forest and farmland where they deliberately use them to destroy crops in the south.

BUHARI HAS NEVER BEEN HAPPY SINCE HIS PET PROJECT "RUGA SETTLEMENT PLAN" AND WATER RESOURCES BILL was kicked against as he had intended to use this project to grab southern land belonging to the indigenous people and give to marauding fulani herdsmen some of whom are not even Nigerian but rather they came from various sahelian countries such as Niger, Chad, Mali and Cameroun.

If they ( fulani herdsmen ) had obeyed Ganduje the tension will have eased down by now.

These herdsmen can train their cattle in the north and bring them down to sell in the south when they are matured.

In less than 3 years President Buhari will quit the political stage after exhausting his second and final term.

Power will shift to another zone.

Lets see how he ( Buhari ) will come from his Daura farms and empower this fulani terrorist to be doing what they are doing.

BUHARI ABUSED A SECOND OPPORTUNITY THE NIGERIAN STATE GAVE TO HIM after he was disgraced from power by the Babangida and Abacha military junta in 1983 through a palace coup.

The same tyrannical government he ran in the 1980s is the same style of government he is perpetuating during this his first and second tenure as civilian president.
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Grace001: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
When you share a country with nonentity and illiterate bastard that refused to be civilized that’s what you get

Start by restructuring this useless failed cursed country first then we can address some certain issues

Without that this bastards will continue to frustrate kill rape the southerners
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
I hate Sahara reporters! I would have believed this if I don't actually live in Ondo, Ondo state. The fact is the presence of cows have greatly reduced since the ban. It's very noticeable that they are not around unlike before when I have to drive into fulanis and cows almost every week. Kidnapping crimes have reduced greatly too. I won't say that's down to the ban but something is working right
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Omoteyi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=donmixc post=99935022]they have come again with their stupid propaganda looking for innocent northern blood to spill, how is that picture i am seeing a street, oh bushes now grow on the street of southerners, what a backward and undeveloped region...... i dare them to touch any Hausa/fulani man again and heads will roll angry sad [/qu

YOUR HEAD WILL SURELY ROLL, USELESS MAGGOT. COW HIMSELF I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY GOD ALLOW THE WESTERNERS TOGETHER WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THE NORTH. PTSHW....
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by toplinetrtrend: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop quoting me thanks...i don't discuss FAKENEWS

And when Fulani herdsmen rape your mother for real, we will also call it fake news.
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

And when Fulani herdsmen rape your mother for real, we will also call it fake news.

Yes..i am fulani, you haven't seen a fulani before but you keep masturbating on FAKENEWS. I believe your erection must be solid now all because of the word Fulani.
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
These Fulani herdsmen are sick mentally. Seriously.
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by AfonjaFirstSon: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
What did we do to Miyetti allah that they have vowed to annihilate all of us, including our security men. Who did our region (south west] offend in this country.

Miyetti allah don't care about South East, they only want to showcase their power on we Yorubas. They made peace with south east, they agree to obey all their rules and regulations guiding them, but they always flaunt our orders and disrespect us a lot.

They have vowed to deal with us, fight us and chase us to Benin Republic to become refugees. What if Benin Republic reject us, we will have no option than to run to Togo for safety. We can never go on Exile because of Fulani herdsmen.

We call on the Federal government to come for our rescue, before Fulani herdsmen kill all of us.

One Nigeria.
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Ademoore07(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
osuofia2:
Are u mad?
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by NadiaR(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Factshunter:
This OP is well known for his false headlines, news, and propaganda news. You'll be surprised the news is either old, false, or contains contrary contents. Wonder why the link is missing with a manipulative screen shot? undecided

Sorry bro he might have been but this is true....I live in Akure and I can tell you this is what we face
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Masterkernel1: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
osuofia2:

If that's your definition of trespass, move into another country since God owns all the land.
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Factshunter: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
NadiaR:

Sorry bro he might have been but this is true....I live in Akure and I can tell you this is what we face

I quote ;
hate Sahara reporters! I would have believed this if I don't actually live in Ondo, Ondo state. The fact is the presence of cows have greatly reduced since the ban. It's very noticeable that they are not around unlike before when I have to drive into fulanis and cows almost every week. Kidnapping crimes have reduced greatly too. I won't say that's down to the ban but something is working right

Also, sorry, I don't believe anything that comes through SaharaReporter.
Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ondo state government...

Re: Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu by Masterkernel1: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
donmixc:
they have come again with their stupid propaganda looking for innocent northern blood to spill, how is that picture i am seeing a street, oh bushes now grow on the street of southerners, what a backward and undeveloped region...... i dare them to touch any Hausa/fulani man again and heads will roll angry sad

Tell your iron-age brothers to should stay away from people's property, trespass is a criminal offense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Activists Renew Endsars Protest Despite Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.