Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? (1404 Views)

Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) / Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by GoHost: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Rwanda's impressive development and growth in the areas of Infrastructure, Human Capital Development, and GDP has been noticed by all, but not everyone understands the reason for this growth.

Rwanda is a hilly country with fertile soil and has a densely packed population of about 12.5 million people (as of 2018).

Its neighboUrs by boundary include the far larger Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Uganda, and Burundi.

Rising from the ruins of the Rwandan Genocide in which about 800,000 Rwandans were killed within 100 days,the Country has embraced new economic development strategies.

One of these was the Vision 2020 programme designed to transform Rwanda into a knowledge-based middle-income country by 2020.

One of the goals of Vision 2020 is to create enabling environment for the private sector to thrive and this has seen its economy growing at about 7% every year making it one of Africa's fastest-growing economies.

Watch the video and please subscribe and share.

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5mmMwVUPU
Re: Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by warripekin(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Rwanda is a single city state. They are just trying to pull above their weight nothing much.

4 Likes

Re: Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by GoHost: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
warripekin:
Rwanda is a single city-state. They are just trying to pull above their weight nothing much.

Good comment, but are you in any way impressed by their development?
Re: Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by heniford2: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
which development abeg

1 Like

Re: Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by osystein(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
They are leaving their mate Burundi behind.

1 Like

Re: Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by GoHost: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2021
osystein:
They are leaving their mate Burundi behind.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by Cybercop2002: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Single city country or not it have a vision which they create a roadway to achieve but what about my beloved Nigeria country which dost have vision talk to less of roadmap except death toll map only those that are rich praise Nigeria what is the fate if of living in badia slum
Re: Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by GoHost: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Cybercop2002:
Single city country or not it has a vision which they create a roadway to achieve but what about my beloved Nigeria country which dost have vision talk to less of roadmap except death toll map only those that are rich praise Nigeria what is the fate if of living in badia slum

I think I agree with you. There is a trajectory of development in almost all sectors in the Country.

A good point is this, a country that has a pathway to development and follows it religiously is alsmots assured of success.
Re: Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by Cybercop2002: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
GoHost:

I think I agree with you. There is a trajectory of development in almost all sectors in the Country.

A good point is this, a country that has a pathway to development and follows it religiously is alsmots assured of success.
it hurt me how bad my country is,
Re: Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by Rossikk(m): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2021
That Kigali is clean doesn't mean Rwanda is leaving anyone behind. Let us hear word abeg.

Abuja is clean like Kigali.

Outside Kigali, what is in Rwanda?
Re: Is Rwanda Leaving Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES BEHIND? by GoHost: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Rossikk:
That Kigali is clean doesn't mean Rwanda is leaving anyone behind. Let us hear word abeg.

Abuja is clean like Kigali.

Outside Kigali, what is in Rwanda?

Thanks for this comment bo, but it doesn't show that you watched the video or at least understood the content.

That Kigali is one of the cleanest cities in Africa is a plus to Rwanda, and that is in addition to the indexes listed in the video.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (icbm's) Are On The Move / Africa Topic / Three Major Nations Absent As China Launches W.bank Rival In Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.