Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM (2269 Views)

Okuama: Police, Not Army Should Probe, Try Suspects — SANs, Retired Judges / Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2021

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Monogamy:

From Tinubu, to Osinbajo, now Fashola.

I am very sure you next corruption thread would be about Gbajamiamila...

Gbajamiamila defrauded an accident victim he represented as a client in United States of $25 thousand dollar, before he ran to Nigeria and contest a political position.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
Monogamy and SuperBold stay away from my threads about your masters.

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Monogamy: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I removed the quote, crybaby.

Explain yourself to mods

1 Like

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 18, 2021
517seventeen:
[s][/s]
Cheers
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 18, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Fashola is is the one that made it impossible for Nigeria to have good roads.... It was under his leadership as Lagos State govt roads were first awarded at 1 billion naira per kilometer , this is at a time when the road average was at about 90 million naira to a km nationwide ...Soon all governors learnt and adopted the 1 billion per km as a standard and since then road building has become a herculean financial problem in this country...now as minister he has now set a new standard of 2 billion naira per Km again which is unheard of anywhere in the world even for under water tunnels
I wish I could like this a million times. You summed it up perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by seunmsg(m): 5:48am On Mar 18, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I wish I could like this a million times. You summed it up perfectly.

You’re extremely ignorant of how contracts are awarded. Fashola does not award contract to start with. Road construction contracts are either awarded by the MTB or FEC depending on the threshold. For contracts falling within the FEC threshold (most road projects), BPP must issue a certificate of no objection before it can even be considered. If you still consider the contract sum inflated, then you will have to hold BPP and FEC responsible.

1 Like

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2021
seunmsg:

You’re extremely ignorant of how contracts are awarded. Fashola does not award contract to start with. Road construction contracts are either awarded by the MTB or FEC depending on the threshold. For contracts falling within the FEC threshold (most road projects), BPP must issue a certificate of no objection before it can even be considered. If you still consider the contract sum inflated, then you will have to hold BPP and FEC responsible.
Can you explain why a road contract will cost an unprecedented and record breaking N2.1 billion per kilometre in the arid north? Remember this is an existing road, that is simply being reconstructed and it is not in the swampy Niger Delta region.

David Cameron had to report the country again to her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by seunmsg(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Can you explain why a road contract will cost an unprecedented and record breaking N2.1 billion per kilometre in the arid north? Remember this is an existing road, that is simply being reconstructed and it is not in the swampy Niger Delta region.

David Cameron had to report the country again to her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

Go and ask FEC that awarded the contract and BPP that gave a certificate of no objection.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2021
seunmsg:

Go and ask FEC that awarded the contract and BPP that gave a certificate of no objection.
David Cameron already provided the answer. At the end of the day the Abuja-Kano road will have non-functional streetlights if any, no signage and no higlighted markings between lanes that were included in the record breaking N2.1 billion per kilometre road construction in the arid north.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by seunmsg(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

David Cameron already provided the answer. At the end of the day the Abuja-Kano road will have non-functional streetlights if any, no signage and no higlighted markings between lanes that were included in the record breaking N2.1 billion per kilometre road construction in the arid north.

Another show of ignorance. FG can never award contract without road signs and markings embedded in the contract. Talk spewing trash about what you don’t know.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Madmadrevo(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

All of them deserve a space in Kirikiri.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/sullivan-chime-former-enugu-gov-still-under-investigation-efcc/ekdf1lt
i can bet wit my life dat if given dat same opportunity dat u will loot too,nobody is a saint bro,sadly most of our politicians don't know dat d more u work is d more u chop,we d citizens of enugu state knows very well dat Sullivan was a looter but for d fact dat he was a worker we rallied behind him wen efcc came wit d phrase "Sullivan worked" d most important thing is to make an impact with your office cos nobody will go dia without looting,as d governor of ebonyi Same Egwu was a looter but also a worker same goes with Akpabio,Kwankwaso and d former governor of gombe,people dat deserve kirikiri are just looters like Ouk and his successor T.a orji,people like yahaya bello and ifeanyi uguwanyi dat seize peoples ancestral lands by force without any compensation,pple like ikpeazu dat did no tangible thing in his first tenure,people like wike dat donated 500million naira to sokoto state and is yet to pay teachers in his state for 5years now,pple like abiodun,ppl like rochas okorocha who just looted without working because nobody will head a public office without looting be it d holiest rev father or bishop.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by EzeNri(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2021
SuperBold:
No clean water in Enugu for 25 years
Enugu is planning to increase pension that Lagos has abolished since 2020
Imo state has the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria
Abia is the most undesirable state in Nigeria

But its Yoruba and SW that's giving you sleepless night? Use your wisdom and knowledge on the advancement of alaigbo. Alaigbo is all you have!
No Yoruba state attracted more FDI than Abia and no Yoruba non-capital city is more developed than Aba.

I stake my 5K.

Waiting patiently for your challenge.

FYI, Lagos is not a Yoruba state.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Madmadrevo:
i can bet wit my life dat if given dat same opportunity dat u will loot too,nobody is a saint bro,sadly most of our politicians don't know dat d more u work is d more u chop,we d citizens of enugu state knows very well dat Sullivan was a looter but for d fact dat he was a worker we rallied behind him wen efcc came wit d phrase "Sullivan worked" d most important thing is to make an impact with your office cos nobody will go dia without looting,as d governor of ebonyi Same Egwu was a looter but also a worker same goes with Akpabio,Kwankwaso and d former governor of gombe,people dat deserve kirikiri are just looters like Ouk and his successor T.a orji,people like yahaya bello and ifeanyi uguwanyi dat seize peoples ancestral lands by force without any compensation,pple like ikpeazu dat did no tangible thing in his first tenure,people like wike dat donated 500million naira to sokoto state and is yet to pay teachers in his state for 5years now,pple like abiodun,ppl like rochas okorocha who just looted without working because nobody will head a public office without looting be it d holiest rev father or bishop.
Speak for yourself, not all Nigerians are cut from the same rotten corruption cloth. I can never steal even a kobo from government.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Madmadrevo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Speak for yourself, not all Nigerians are cut from the same rotten corruption cloth. I can never steal even a kobo from government.
Your type will steal more dan anyother person madafaka,tinubu dis,tinubu dat,fashola dis,fashola dat,no go carry ur data bomb,de here de waste am on top something wey no go fetch u 1kobo

3 Likes

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Madmadrevo:
[s]Your type will steal more dan anyother person madafaka,tinubu dis,tinubu dat,fashola dis,fashola dat,no go carry ur data bomb,de here de waste am on top something wey no go fetch u 1kobo[/s]
Thrash, I can never be fantastically corrupt.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
EzeNri:

No Yoruba state attracted more FDI than Abia and no Yoruba non-capital city is more developed than Aba.

I stake my 5K.

Troublemaker
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 30, 2021
See road network in Namibia. It will never be well with Mr Inflated projects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi4dQs65KlA
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Sonyboom: 4:52am On Mar 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
EFCC should look into Inspector Fashola, he knows how to find hidden cameras at Lekki tollgate, but is unable to spot inflated projects right before his eyes.

Your hopeless igbo father is done with Tinubu next is Fashola then Osinbajo but you are yet to tell when it will get to the turn of thieving midget like Peter Obi N Elrufai.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Sonyboom:

Your hopeless igbo father is done with Tinubu next is Fashola then Osinbajo but you are yet to tell when it will get to the turn of thieving midget like Peter Obi N Elrufai.
Look at the quality of roads in Namibia our fantastically corrupt leaders have not able to replicate since 1960.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozXxntc05v0
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
EzeNri:

I stake my 5K.

Stop this useless tribe thing.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2021
The United States just released a report to verify all I posted. That the government of inflated projects is massively corrupt.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by plaindealer: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2021

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by orisa37: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Although Roads pass Roads, this is OLE.COM
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by orisa37: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2021

Maybe he is building those Roads like RUWANDA AND ANGOLA ROADS.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
orisa37:

Maybe he is building those Roads like RUWANDA AND ANGOLA ROADS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Your Leaders Are Dull" Ghanaian Pastor Blasts Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Nigeria Just Like 2015, Not In Abroad As Claimed / Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.