Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) (5444 Views)

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Anambra broadcasting service digitized under Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
post=99968634:

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
ABS

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
undecided[quote author=Ikwerelastborn post=99967023]Who's Obiano, Umahi and Wike are 100 million years ahead of the erosion ravaged Anambra state with dirty onitsha and prostitute of Anambra extraction littered in ph,make una come carry una prostitutes from ph o ;

embarassed[quote author=Ikwerelastborn post=99967023]Who's Obiano, Umahi and Wike are 100 million years ahead of the erosion ravaged Anambra state with dirty onitsha and prostitute of Anambra extraction littered in ph,make una come carry una prostitutes from ph o ;

Anambra, prostitution?
You must be a lazy ikwerre militant

If there's 100 Anambra prostitute, then know you that they are over 1milion ikwerre prostitutes

I can confirm to you how many ikwerre girls that have given birth èven before 16years or you want to talk about ogonis, kalabari own is their culture

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
ABS under Obiano

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
Security under Obiano

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
post=99968800:
Security under Obiano

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Security

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by OreMI22: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
post=99968634:

Quietly waiting for digitized Ebonyi Broadcasting Corporation (EBBC).

I love this comparison. Because i truly want to know who did more to positively transform the lives of his people.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Security..

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Security under Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
post=99969154:
Security under Obiano

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by IDENNAA(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
Just because Umahi was building one med school and few bridges every dick and tom swung in to attack Anambra and Obiano. Now that reality has set in bobos don tear race....

Where is that guy who placed Umahi above Akpokuedike ?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by SlayerSupreme: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Umahi has done well in infrastructure. But economically what has been his output? I'd say not much has been done economically. In fact just recently Ebonyi was listed amongst the poorest states in the country, showing little has been done in that area. Obiano has done well in general.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by vincentjk(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mehn so many haters on this thread bad mouthing my dear anambra, only a blind man would compare Dave to Willie is working.

Call him a drunkard yes but we still love him like that

I didn't even know he built hotels as well omg, been quite long I visited anambra and I'm very surprised at the things my eyes are seeing here already

chukwu gozie gi nwannem.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
BKayy:
Trying so hard to divide Igboland into states. You are as shameless as your name sounds. Imagine choosing anambra for your madness Tụfịakwa
Talkatives everywhere.
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
Waiting for Dave's projects before I release more

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Fabulousl0l:
Anambra, prostitution?
You must be a lazy ikwerre militant
If there's 100 Anambra prostitute, then know you that they are over 1milion ikwerre prostitutes
I can confirm to you how many ikwerre girls that have given birth èven before 16years or you want to talk about ogonis, kalabari own is their cultur

pls and pls that moniker is from Ebonyi state sd not rivers.

All these are monikers created during the period of Wike imbroglio with Obigbo.

Be guided...
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
IDENNAA:

Abia and proud with an EzeNri moniker ? Why not EzeAro or Enachioke ?

Lol..

That person u quoted has once claimed he is from asaba.

It is like you are underating the desperation of these guys.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Multiplier7:
I give it to Ebonyi State. I have visited both states and Ebonyi state development is glaring especially at Night. I love lights biko

Ebonyi giving it to Ebonyi

Lol...ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by SlayerSupreme: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
IDENNAA:

Abia and proud with an EzeNri moniker ? Why not EzeAro or Enachioke ?

My brother see me o.
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
IDENNAA:

Anambra is a land of noble men , while you are an Ikwerre ! A ffucking degenerate Ikwerre with a governor that talks like a beer palour drunk. Your Ikwerre tribe can't measure up to Oba or Ogidi in human resources.

Please that moniker is ebonyi and not Ikwerre. All these Monikers were created during Nnamdi Kanu, Obigbo and Wike saga.

You seem to underate what these guys do here on daily basis.. impersonating.

He has to rush back and login with the moniker to drift attention with his petty post..

I have known and seen them all.

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by SlayerSupreme: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
Again, trying to pit Ebonyi against Anambra is ill advised. They are on different pedestals entirely.
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Benwallt(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
D7 and E8 = bad grades
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by tit(f): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Where is that picture of Obiano in swimming pool?
Umahi is a bushman, him no even sabi swim.
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by AmericanQuarter: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
Update from Anambra international airport being constructed by the Anambra state government

Pictures: runway under construction

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by AmericanQuarter: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
Anambra international airport being constructed by the Anambra state government

Pictures: tower building

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by AmericanQuarter: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Anambra international airport being constructed by the Anambra state government

Pictures: Terminal building under construction

3 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
To me, none of the two is worth the best because no matter what they do it is still within the cycle of what they should do as leaders
Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
Update from Anambra international airport being constructed by the Anambra state government

Pictures: runway under construction

Errrm...Ogadagidi is Enough...You have done well so far but you have to draw the curtain. Take the pictures now to Anambra state.

You have really shown today that when the Ikolo sounds , not all titled men can step into the arena to show their dancing steps...

It is only a foolish bird Nza that can challenge his Chi to a wrestling match.

Ozugo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
post=99969766:
Waiting for Dave's projects before I release more

Errrm...Ogadagidi is Enough...You have done well so far but you have to draw the curtain. Take the pictures now to Anambra state.

You have really shown today that when the Ikolo sounds , not all titled men can step into the arena to show their dancing steps...

It is only a foolish bird Nza that can challenge his Chi to a wrestling match.

Ozugo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) by cjrane: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
IDENNAA:
Just because Umahi was building one med school and few bridges every dick and tom swung in to attack Anambra and Obiano. Now that reality has set in bobos don tear race....

Where is that guy who placed Umahi above Akpokuedike ?

I thought Umahi bought some speed canoes for the Navy to patrol Ndibe beach in Afikpo? Why are otimkpus too shy to post it side by side to Obiano's real standard gunboats? grin

I'm wondering if i should post the canoes Umahi bought here.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Disguises At Aso Villa Wearing Mopol Uniform / Petrol Price Rose To N630.63 In October – NBS / Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.