Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again (53886 Views)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Eriokanmi: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
The northern leaders will accept anything from anyone (because it doesn't affect them directly) but what they will never take is threat to their imaginary One Nigeria.

Those close to Sunday Igboho should call him to order unless he wants to end up in Kirikiri Maximum Detention Facility. If he continues on this path, Buhari will unleash all the security and legal might of the state on him.
What are you saying? Have they not attacked him already? Have the DSS not shot at him on the exotess? Did the bullet penetrate his body? The way some people talk amazes me.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Omoboricash:

Pls help me ask the coward guy , between the election of Yahaya Bello second time election and now, what has changed.
We all know he's looking for popularity .
If Yoruba is ready to secede from Nigeria not hooligan like Sunday Adeyemi would be speaking on behalf of yoruba.
He was known to be PDP thug . He was with Makinde in Kogi for pdp campaign
A thug cannot represent us
You're deceiving yourself if you think those fools we call leaders who have houses all over abuja would allow us to leave the union called Nigeria. They're there for their own interest and they'd want to do anything to protect it. Leave Sunday Igboho alone. You calm he's a thug but we see him as freedom fighter. How many people had he killed? How many houses has he burnt and how many people has he kidnapped? Can you define the word 'thug' so we could understand what you meant?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by LokoH(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
like we deserted abiola and co?

Sorry
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by NyamiriFlathead(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gandollaar:
Female like me? Is your father not a female? See Mumu oo
ok ooh, baby girl goodnight
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by NyamiriFlathead(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gandollaar:
Hahahaha
Skullminers!
baby girl you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by mukthar2000(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Fulani terrorist, politicians are always betraying themselves.Didn't you almajiris betray Buhari to vote for Jonathan in 2011?
Buhari cried when he was back stabbed and betrayed by his almajiri brothers and sisters.

You can cry all you want but all people do not always agree all the time.
Most Yorubas that I have come across support a Yoruba nation now.The saboteurs will be shamed and punished.They are even very minimal..
“This is where Yoruba should think. There is an attempt to cripple the security system in the south-west. F
fulanis are not our problem, but our own people. I have information that Yorubas are the traitors among us. Whatever we do, we will not embarrass our governors.”
Can u understand me better with this Gani write up now, so that we should stop fulling ourself for all this greedy leaders.

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by BlackSheep10: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is one of the reasons i laugh at the igbos when they think they are all too smart and the yorubas are stupid. More than 50% of their investment lies here in lagos while their beloved oil rich nation is floating with spill oil from exploitation. Think of the future not the present. So you people will dig up all your investment back to south once the war happens. You believe in the oil that the world is gradually neglecting to sustain your biafra abi.
Smart people indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by rexwalters: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
What are you saying? Have they not attacked him already? Have the DSS not shot at him on the exotess? Did the bullet penetrate his body? The way some people talk amazes me.
Of course some people’s talk must amaze your Empty Head, Mumu you need help.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Na wa ooooooooooooohhhhhh
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by rexwalters: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You're deceiving yourself if you think those fools we call leaders who have houses all over abuja would allow us to leave the union called Nigeria. They're there for their own interest and they'd want to do anything to protect it. Leave Sunday Igboho alone. You calm he's a thug but we see him as freedom fighter. How many people had he killed? How many houses has he burnt and how many people has he kidnapped? Can you define the word 'thug' so we could understand what you meant?
Failure no one has stopped you from leaving Nigeria, you have nowhere to go, wasn’t Mazi Nnenna Kanu allowed to escape from Nigeria to the white man’s country he criticizes for creating the Nigeria you so love to hate so much? Mr man there is a big gap between perception & reality.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Oshigun:

That would be a grave mistake. When the cause is just then the Government will lose ,from having too many enemies to fight, once the Buhari-led FG becomes dictatorial, brutal and intolerant.

Let us not forget that Igboho, unlike Kanu, is not agitating for secession and peddling hate speech against other Nigerians because Goodluck Jonathan lost an election. Igboho is not doing this because he loves to disturb the peace of Nigeria like others enjoy orgasmically as part of their nature.

Igboho is doing this because of reasons the entire universe can apreciate and empathize with. He is having to watch Yorubas maimed, kidnapped, killed, raped everywhere with farms and livelihoods of families being destroyed by Fulani marauders all in the name of 'one Nigeria'. Even those against secession worldwide would agree the cause is just in this case.

Bigot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by calcal: 12:43am On Mar 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
The northern leaders will accept anything from anyone (because it doesn't affect them directly) but what they will never take is threat to their imaginary One Nigeria.

Those close to Sunday Igboho should call him to order unless he wants to end up in Kirikiri Maximum Detention Facility. If he continues on this path, Buhari will unleash all the security and legal might of the state on him.

What happened to Gaddafi the powerful man with a large military setup in Africa?
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by mecussey(m): 2:57am On Mar 19, 2021
KEVIND:
TRANSLATION:

"Why are we being slaves in our fathers' land, why are we being enslaved in our own land? The people that call themselves Senators & leaders will be going in traffic & see 4 & 5 year olds selling popcorn & puff-puff & they will buy & eat, have you seen that they are not worthy to be called leaders, therefore we reject them as leaders. The Yorubas that are everywhere are larger than most countries, therefore we call on the global community & United Nations to come & separate us, we are no longer interested in being part of Nigeria before this becomes war, they need to intervene, because we want to go.

As it stands now, we are no longer under Nigeria. If they don't intervene, it will go beyond control. We have gone beyond the point where we keep quiet, we are no longer scared to voice out.

We are not safe anywhere, we can't sleep in peace, we can't travel in peace, what have we done? Are we slaves? We don't do wrong by existing, we only chose wrong leaders and we are saying enough of enough! It's tinker in Lagos, apapa, the directors are Fulani men.

The two ports we have,the controllers are Fulanis we don't want them anymore! Seme boarders we don't want Fulanis there anymore!When Baba finish talking now,we the Yorubas here will have a crucial meeting,we are going to open the borders,let's start allowing goods to enter!

The borders that NIGERIAN Government closed, we are opening it all, we are no longer interested in being part of Nigeria! Whatever you want to do to us, we are ready! I'm talking to Yoruba indigenes! You can stand aside & say there is no unity among us, but touch a single Yoruba man, you will see that we are united. All our Kings are solidly behind us, any of them that want to deny is should make a press conference, let's see. He won't see the light of the next day! My advice to the Yorubas in the North is to find your way back home.

Start coming home, it is time! We have suffered enough, let's not fight among each other, let's Unite for a common cause, it is time to come home. That's all I have to say".

- Sunday Igboho, Ibadan, 17th March, 2021

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1372303102469140488

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/we-dont-want-one-nigeria-again-but-yoruba-nation-sunday-igboho/amp/

Nnamdi Kanu opening the eyes of everybody, thank God for grace. It's like we were all hypnotized all these while.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by mecussey(m): 3:13am On Mar 19, 2021
Yoighaman:
I sense that Tinubu's failed Presidential ambition might be the fire behind this smoke....just thinking aloud.

Efcc already shaking him for allowing Yoruba indigenes to fight back Fulani janjaweeeds. Fulani Na use and throway, I won't be surprised if jagaban ends up in kirikiri. South must get sense by force

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:28am On Mar 19, 2021
So Mr. Seun what sayest thou?

I thought your site is against everything seccessionist?

You may be well read and intelligent but your naivete and cowardice is laughable.

May "Nigeria" happen to you one day so maybe your eyes will finally be opened.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Difrent: 4:17am On Mar 19, 2021
Racoon:
Even the founding fathers of this contraption later acknowledged that they have made a fatal assumption. One Nigeria remains one of the biggest deception ever seen.When I said it, people say one is an alarmist.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/%E2%80%98buhari-makes-nigeria-most-dangerous-country-world-christians%E2%80%99-bayo-oluwasanmi

The only reason you people always label Buhari government as nepotistic and divisive is BECAUSE YORUBAS HAVE MORE APPOINTMENTS IN THIS GOVERNMENT THAN IBOS.....not because FULANIS HAVE MORE APPOINTMENTS.....whoever becomes president will always have more northerners in his government because even in the spirit of federal character, the northerners are bound to have more appointments than southerners , what federal character intends to achieve is every part of the nation to be represented NOT THAT THEY GET EQUAL NUMBER OF APPOINTMENTS.

So all you shouting buhari and nepotism are shouting out of ignorance ,there will always be more northerners in any government be it southern or northern led
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Everest9(m): 5:28am On Mar 19, 2021
cocolacec:

If Nigeria should divide today,Only people with residence permit will be allowed to live in Yorubaland and Yoruba citizens.

Owning a property doesnt confer residence permit unless a law is made to that effect.We will opt out of ECOWAS to prevent mass migration from unwanted elements and enable us develop our land.
clapping for you!
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by mukthar2000(m): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Fulani terrorist, politicians are always betraying themselves.Didn't you almajiris betray Buhari to vote for Jonathan in 2011?
Buhari cried when he was back stabbed and betrayed by his almajiri brothers and sisters.

You can cry all you want but all people do not always agree all the time.
Most Yorubas that I have come across support a Yoruba nation now.The saboteurs will be shamed and punished.They are even very minimal..
“This is where Yoruba should think. There is an attempt to cripple the security system in the south-west. Fulanis are not our problem, but our own people. I have information that Yorubas are the traitors among us. Whatever we do, we will not embarrass our governors.”

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Eriokanmi: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Failure no one has stopped you from leaving Nigeria, you have nowhere to go, wasn’t Mazi Nnenna Kanu allowed to escape from Nigeria to the white man’s country he criticizes for creating the Nigeria you so love to hate so much? Mr man there is a big gap between perception & reality.
Do I sound Igbo to you? Next time, read before jumping on people's mentions. This is one of your deficiencies ( illiteracy) . I'm not surprised. Get education and you'd be liberated
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Eriokanmi: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2021
rexwalters:
Of course some people’s talk must amaze your Empty Head, Mumu you need help.
Just one point, you couldn't make, all abuses. Illiterate generation. It would happen in your very eyes because we are the only tribe holding your balls any day
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Idiko1: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2021
This is the crossroad where sophisticated becomes unsophisticated.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by zoedew: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2021
LokoH:

I swear with all deadly gods,

If nigeria separate, we still own Lagos

Are we leaving our properties for you ?

Over 60% of real estate in Lagos ?

You are sleeping

You will do well to read up on Hong Kong - yesterday, today and tomorrow! SE properties in SS are till date still “abandoned”! Discretion will keep you Sir!
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by zoedew: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2021
mukthar2000:
“This is where Yoruba should think. There is an attempt to cripple the security system in the south-west. Fulanis are not our problem, but our own people. I have information that Yorubas are the traitors among us. Whatever we do, we will not embarrass our governors.”

Dapo Abiodun, The BAT and their ilk!
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2021
walkingshadow911:

Czech republic is a disgusting name, but way developed

calling u a bastard is an insult to all bastards in the world
if truly u r a yoruba, u are a wasted sperm

Ehen Oloriburukun where you Dey? Your food don ready. Omo ale jati jati. You thought I will forget you abi? God save you say I Dey busy yesterday. But now I will give you the home training that that failed experiment of a marriage between your hapless father and your olosho of a mother was unable to give you.

If I say I don’t want to carry a passport bearing such a primitive sounding name like Oodua republic, it’s my prerogative to say so. The hopeless leaders you are following who are trying to force this name on us should be learned enough to know that such issues should go to a referendum where each citizen involved can have a say. Infact the whole issue of a Yoruba nation should be handled that way. But you fools want to clamor for war that we all know Yorubas are to cowardly to fight. Yes I am Yoruba myself but I can say the truth. Most Yoruba men are well known cowards that shout a lot but never have the heart to follow through.

If truly y’all wanted an independent nation and where willing to use war as the vessel to achieve that, the time to do so was during the Biafra war when Igbo leaders had an agreement with Yoruba leaders that the Yorubas would also agitate for cessation once the the Igbo’s declare war. If that plan had been followed through, the chances that Nigeria as a nation would be a thing of the past by now would have been much higher. But of course like true cowards they backed out once the bombshell started falling on Biafra and went behind closed doors to negotiate with the Nigerian government and volunteer Yoruba soldiers to fight against the very course you are now supporting.

The igbos at least had the courage to follow through with their plan and the industriousness to build weapons from scratch which helped them repel the Nigerian forces for nearly 3 years. A war between the Nigerian state and Yoruba nation will be over in a matter of days knowing the cowards that most of our leaders are. It’s will be this same Sunday Igboho that all of you are following like Mumu that will be the first to run with his tail between legs to go negotiate for ceasefire with the FG in exchange for political position Loool

What am I even saying days? Once all the foreign governments that have vested interest in one Nigeria like China, US, Britain lend their support to the Nigerian government, the war will be over in a few hours. You people don’t know what you’re asking for. I don’t think you’ve even thought deeply about the possible outcomes of your action. Typical Yoruba illiterates, all talk no strategy or heart. Better cool down and leave the issue of Yoruba cessation to our more educated citizens who understand the power of peaceful agitation, international diplomacy, and strategic planning before fools like you lead us into a war that is destined to achieve nothing but millions of wasted Yoruba lives.

Bastard son of a N500 hooker. I warned you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2021
hotwax:

you keep exposing your idiotic nature...

so our country name should have one stylish english name..to make idiots like you happy.

My language is yoruba...i believe yoruba language can also conquer the world if latin and aramaic could achieve it.

I am proud to be african, yoruba...i am proud of my language...

Oduduwa...Botswana, Rwanda dont sound Stylish english...

Werey..you are mocking zumunda because of hollywood racist stereotype...if we call you monkey now, you go vex..you are exposing yourself to racism by your inferiority attitudes

I initially sent this as a response to your fellow Illiterate Oodua republic agitator. But it think it’s applicable to a retard like you too.

Enjoy

Ehen Oloriburukun where you Dey? Your food don ready. Omo ale jati jati. You thought I will forget you abi? God save you say I Dey busy yesterday. But now I will give you the home training that that failed experiment of a marriage between your hapless father and your olosho of a mother was unable to give you.

If I say I don’t want to carry a passport bearing such a primitive sounding name like Oodua republic, it’s my prerogative to say so. The hopeless leaders you are following who are trying to force this name on us should be learned enough to know that such issues should go to a referendum where each citizen involved can have a say. Infact the whole issue of a Yoruba nation should be handled that way. But you fools want to clamor for war that we all know Yorubas are to cowardly to fight. Yes I am Yoruba myself but I can say the truth. Most Yoruba men are well known cowards that shout a lot but never have the heart to follow through.

If truly y’all wanted an independent nation and where willing to use war as the vessel to achieve that, the time to do so was during the Biafra war when Igbo leaders had an agreement with Yoruba leaders that the Yorubas would also agitate for cessation once the the Igbo’s declare war. If that plan had been followed through, the chances that Nigeria as a nation would be a thing of the past by now would have been much higher. But of course like true cowards they backed out once the bombshell started falling on Biafra and went behind closed doors to negotiate with the Nigerian government and volunteer Yoruba soldiers to fight against the very course you are now supporting.

The igbos at least had the courage to follow through with their plan and the industriousness to build weapons from scratch which helped them repel the Nigerian forces for nearly 3 years. A war between the Nigerian state and Yoruba nation will be over in a matter of days knowing the cowards that most of our leaders are. It’s will be this same Sunday Igboho that all of you are following like Mumu that will be the first to run with his tail between legs to go negotiate for ceasefire with the FG in exchange for political position Loool

What am I even saying days? Once all the foreign governments that have vested interest in one Nigeria like China, US, Britain lend their support to the Nigerian government, the war will be over in a few hours. You people don’t know what you’re asking for. I don’t think you’ve even thought deeply about the possible outcomes of your action. Typical Yoruba illiterates, all talk no strategy or heart. Better cool down and leave the issue of Yoruba cessation to our more educated citizens who understand the power of peaceful agitation, international diplomacy, and strategic planning before fools like you lead us into a war that is destined to achieve nothing but millions of wasted Yoruba lives.

Bastard son of a N500 hooker. I warned you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by Greenback: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=AfonjaConehead post=99984109]

You remain a big ....@40[/s]

And your father is still a fool at 80.
Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again by afrikanns: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
This present president,to me is just Satan is using it to affect many things negatively, almost everything under him is upside down. Why why? the worst of it all, all the appointments he made majority of them all are from his people (Northerners).
Just fed up with this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood With ‘Equity Unbound' / Historical Nigeria: A Rare Look Into The Past In Fascinating Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.