Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election (17317 Views)

Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Makinde: I Won’t Comply With S'court Judgement On Sacked LG Chairs / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by johnchima007(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2021
D
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by ChiefOloye(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Fear don dey catch Makinde
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Eriokanmi: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2021
techrola:
I don't know why people that contest election multiple times and failed end up becoming a failure etc bubu
But seyi makinde isn't a failure. Go to oyo and see wonder. There are some apc governors too who did well. It's high time we refrained from party politics and godfatherism. Any governor who performs is my governor.

Makinde is loved by the youths and that's why he won. The old politicians who are fond of taking contracts and end up doing a bad job or abandoning it didn't want him. How i wish ambode too scaled through but his godfather didn't let him because he refused to give contracts to his folks . Makinde is doing well and he would win again. Mark it

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by sketcherJ(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2021
yanabasee1:
Oga ...... we know that you'll rig yourself back to the seat....

If there is ever a free and fair election in Nigeria, you'd never would've been elected in the first place....
u are a damn liar. We voted for Seyi Makinde in Oyo state. APC apologist. Liar

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by RealLordZeus(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

It's okay to keep your entrenched conviction, but GSM is not a failure. The has some of the best policies I have seen from a recent politican. For every governor considered a weakling today, they are so because their hands are tied.

Remember, they swore to keep Nigeria one and that includes allowing Nigerians of other ethnic groups live in their domain. When those settlers start misbehaving, the governors cannot do much because Nigeria runs a federal police. What played out between CP Mbu and former governor Amaechi shows you how useless the governors are if the police refuses to cooperate.

Besides, people who always promote ethic agenda are those who haven't left their enclaves.
Living with people who do not speak your language gives one a different understanding about life. It makes people understand that people are good and bad, and goodness or badness has nothing to do with tribes.

And you think the President is not sworn to defend Nigeria unity at all cost too..

Smh, if someone is useless, say it out.

Stop all this political correctness

34 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by techrola: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
But seyi makinde isn't a failure. Go to oyo and see winder.
What wonder? I want u to pinpoint one..

28 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Elzakzaky: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2021
easyfem:
you really Bleep up mehn ...... u av every chance to b a young HERO but you just trash it ..........MAKINDE is too mumu .... few month ago has been a very bad month for u and history will remember ur stupid action u took during YORUBA struggle....
What wrong action did he take?
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Analyst7: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2021
Most of the fools accusing him here are just ignorant and senseless bunch, dude is one of the best if not the best, just two years oyo people can feel most comfort ever compare to the last 8 years one idiot used to choke them
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Eriokanmi: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2021
techrola:

What wonder? I want u to pinpoint one..
Go round the state and see road and hospital projects. His agric initiative and loans to farmers nko? Haters won't see all these for sure . The oyo state people would speak at the nick of time. Time for money politics is over.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/416423-makinde-re-awards-road-project-initiated-by-ajimobi.html

https://m.guardian.ng/news/expect-completion-of-several-projects-in-2021-makinde-tells-critics/

https://businessday.ng/news/article/governor-makinde-lists-community-development-projects-in-oyo/amp/

FYI, makinde isn't a talkative governor. His performance speaks for him.

Google is your friend... you can search for more
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2021
techrola:
I don't know why people that contest election multiple times and failed end up becoming a failure etc bubu

Seyi is not a failure.... See your psychiatrist asap
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2021
yanabasee1:

If there is ever a free and fair election in Nigeria, you'd never would've been elected in the first place....

The election in Oyo was free and fair
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by techrola: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

It's okay to keep your entrenched conviction, but GSM is not a failure. The has some of the best policies I have seen from a recent politican. For every governor considered a weakling today, they are so because their hands are tied.

Remember, they swore to keep Nigeria one and that includes allowing Nigerians of other ethnic groups live in their domain. When those settlers start misbehaving, the governors cannot do much because Nigeria runs a federal police. What played out between CP Mbu and former governor Amaechi shows you how useless the governors are if the police refuses to cooperate.

Besides, people who always promote ethic agenda are those who haven't left their enclaves.
Living with people who do not speak your language gives one a different understanding about life. It makes people understand that people are good and bad, and goodness or badness has nothing to do with tribes.
All the governors hands are tied like his counterpart in other states, he has succeeded in destroying the security architecture of Oyo state by empowering thugs and playing a very immature and clownish politics, makinde is immature, take it or leave, he abandoned real governance and playing stupid politics with fayose on whom to assume party leadership position in the southwest, he left Oyo state with his thug to kogi to support pdp governorship candidate, until the gun wielding governor tatata yahaya show am pepper, he didn't think twice when vermuse back to his state..

23 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by ceaser: 7:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Makinde, who said he contested governorship elections in 2007, 2011 and 2015 respectively and failed, noted that “if the people of Oyo State ask me to leave the office as governor today, I won’t hesitate to leave the office because I go to office daily with my bag.”

Buhari too contested trice and failed, woefully in his own case but finally got elected to turn out the worst Nigerians have had.

I hope Oyo people's case will not be like Nigerians are currently having it with Buhari.

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by techrola: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Go round the state and see road and hospital projects. His agric initiative and loans to farmers nko? Haters won't see all these for sure . The oyo state people would speak at the nick of time. Time for money politics is over.

and u call these wonders, surely, I can see how it is suitable to promote political mediocrity online..

19 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Eriokanmi: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2021
techrola:

and u call these wonders, surely, I can see how it is suitable to promote political mediocrity online..

You asked me to mention some of his projects and I've done that.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/416423-makinde-re-awards-road-project-initiated-by-ajimobi.html

https://m.guardian.ng/news/expect-completion-of-several-projects-in-2021-makinde-tells-critics/

https://businessday.ng/news/article/governor-makinde-lists-community-development-projects-in-oyo/amp/

Google is your friend... you can search for more.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Donedeal1(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2021
GSM Sir, with all due respect the generation that rejected you are better informed than the one that elected you, the scores are there for àll to see,Mr monumental looser.

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by rollandben(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2021
Makinde is a coward who failed to guides and protect his own people from being slavery under fullani. if election in Nigeria were free and fair, you wouldn't have your way to that sit. primely, Seyi Makinde knew his people will eventually kick him out like football at the end of this tenor. Go and leak your Fulani boss ass.

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2021
You have my vote sir....but settle your issues with fayose.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by samdaisi: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

It's okay to keep your entrenched conviction, but GSM is not a failure. He has some of the best policies I have seen from a recent politican. For every governor considered a weakling today, they are so because their hands are tied.

Oga keep deceiving yourself as Makinde loyalist please are you telling us that governor Akeredolu was swearing to divide Nigeria likewise former governor of Ekiti State.
The security summit was not attended because of his traitors habit he posses

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by techrola: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:

You asked me to mention some of his projects and I've done that.

Google is your friend... you can search for more.
These are the wonders?..u funny gan, please stop disgracing urself online, if this is what u call wonders, it is okay to celebrate political mediocrity online..

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by ofiko123(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Don't worry, you will lose nicely..

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by obowunmi(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2021
You will not lose.

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by superjab247: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

It's okay to keep your entrenched conviction, but GSM is not a failure. He has some of the best policies I have seen from a recent politican. For every governor considered a weakling today, they are so because their hands are tied.

Mr man stop saying rubbish,if as a governor u can't create vigilantees to protect your people or the current political system from the top shield the evil pepertrators from a certain tribe,why doesn't the governor create a annonmyous millitia just like the ESN to do the dirty job at night by clearing the criminals from your forests.
the governor's hands are not tied,it's their greed that is worrying them.

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by Dontrader07: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2021
He's a gonner...

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by abfemi163: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2021
Thank God,because when u are done just pack your things and go
Yoruba pple can sly ehnn

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by clothingonline(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2021
Complete that iwo road terminal and other project u will win
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by ayodejisure: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2021
yanabasee1:

You mean APC rigged the election for him as PDP candidate ? Or the incumbent governor rigged for him? It seems you don't know what you are saying
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by mulero23: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by slimanyd: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2021
sketcherJ:
u are a damn liar. We voted for Seyi Makinde in Oyo state. APC apologist. Liar

When u come to naira land. There are paid APC agents that makknde no give them contract but giving out contracts on direct labor. So, they are pained.
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by slimanyd: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2021
rollandben:
Makinde is a coward who failed to guides and protect his own people from being slavery under fullani. if election in Nigeria were free and fair, you wouldn't have your way to that sit. primely, Seyi Makinde knew his people will eventually kick him out like football at the end of this tenor. Go and leak your Fulani boss ass.

You mean people on nairaland will kick him out abi . stop dreaming. Any average Oyo state citizens is voting for Gsm again and again. Go out there on the street. Stop masturbating on nairaland .

Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by luluspin(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2021
Osey baddest ..... so na fight to finish and later jump ship ... Mr Makinde ... strolls to Apc junction

Sebi na dem

What do I know Fayose pls pass me the fura from Niger
Re: Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election by slimanyd: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2021
Elzakzaky:

What wrong action did he take?

Imagine bro . all this baby children . all they want is war and war . so that they can biggle people shop all in the name of unrest by not supporting Igboho Sunday.

PDP Crisis Deepens As Secondus, Wike Differ On Peace Terms / Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari / FG, Resist IMF’s Deadly Pills! - Daily Trust Editorial

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59