Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties (15379 Views)

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by agitator: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Stop exalting the stupidity of this administration.

This is just a case of a dog trying to outsmart and disengage another dog from the food table.

Don’t worry, this is just the beginning of the yansh opening by the members of this malodorous and corrupt administration

Bros, you get time to ooooooh, I doff my hat for your patience.

Trying to reason with someone who cannot reason logically online is not a mean task.

He can only parrot what is masters tell him to, don't even bother to say he will report back any development to his masters.

He has been conditioned to only take instructions go online and vomit it, dazall wink wink wink
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by luv2talk(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
LOL, ITS NORMAL NA, I KNOW SAY MALAMI GO DEAL WITH MONGONO wink
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Sirdan247(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
The first to comment guy ehn, must be a demented guy
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Make I use this guy catch Cruise small.

If this guy get sense... PRESS SHARE
If this guy no get sense... PRESS LIKE

I wan check something.
Southern region isn't united. So much disunity and greed.
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Yankee101: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Malami

Probe everyone, including the hunter
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by PHijo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
A remarkable difference between Buhari's govt and the hero of ipob lunatics.

In Buhari's govt, fraud cases are being unveiled.

But in the other case, stealing wasn't corruption, so no one was corrupt until they left office.

Stealing isn't corruption but for illiterates like you it is the same!

When you STEAL you take money or anything that does not belong to you.

When you are CORRUPT you bend the rules to favour those who give you cash or some other gifts in exchange for your readiness to abuse power.

What Goodluck Jonathan said was clear, STEALING is worse than CORRUPTION and thieves should not be treated like corrupt people because they are worse than corrupt people.

Their sentences should also reflect that.
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Simplyleo: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
PHijo:

Stealing isn't corruption but for illiterates like you it is the same!

When you STEAL you take money or anything that does not belong to you.

When you are CORRUPT you bend the rules to favour those who give you cash or some other gifts in exchange for your readiness to abuse power.

What Goodluck Jonathan said was clear, STEALING is worse than CORRUPTION and thieves should not be treated like corrupt people because they are worse than corrupt people.

Their sentences should also reflect that.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by gurunlocker: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Thought they said it's not possible to steal under Bubu?
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Ugosample(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

But in the other case, stealing wasn't corruption, so no one was corrupt until they left office.

Just imagine what someone is typing undecided

This one will say he went to school o
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by AngelicBeing: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
descarado:
He fall out with his colleagues. Now we know he is corrupt.
What about those investigating him?
Burutai where is our 1billion dollars?

You must vommit it. Just a matter of time.

And the billions used in building Niger republic, we will hear it all here.

Aisha has come back to refill her bag before she takes off again
She know who dey aso rock. To keep her mouth shut, she and her family should be secured financially or we will start hearing rumours from certain unidentified blogs, sources.

How will I enter naija govt and cash out too?
We all are entitled to this national cake abi I lie? grin
Hian, you want to cash out from Nigeria government, like seriously, if you try to cash out, I will arrest you, l will send FBI AND CIA TO YOU cheesy
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by oyeb15: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Because of d revelation he made recently,, they sent efcc on his tail
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by kayusely70(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
saphiere:
FEM!
FEEMMMM!!!
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Reference(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is what we need in Nigeria. Any trigger that will cause public officials to air dirty laundry.

This is what the press and organised media in developed climes do. They bait, sting and rope these folks into all manner of disclosures.

No matter how tight a conspiracy is someone will always baulk.
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by eagleu: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Everything Buhari touch na corruption!
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Funkeshuga(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]And we all voted for this dullard to wipe off the tears of yesterday. What has been the outcome if not super corruption and retrogression?

Your jumping on every thread to shout IPOB is a confirmation of your brainlessness
Quit being a zoneB

you really finished Simplyleo

even Simplyleo we never owned a company and allow the character like Buhari to run his company for him, they'll defending the imbeciles all for their own selfish interest
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Stonerobaba(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

I dont understand your points
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Onepeople: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

I am ashamed that this one is shameless, what happened to your brain?
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Sergio1: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
It is quite unfortunate that the National Security Adviser office has turned to a conduit for pilfering of pubic funds. May God help and deliver us from the hands of these charlatans parading themselves as our leaders.
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by descarado: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you want to cash out from Nigeria government, like seriously, if you try to cash out, I will arrest you, l will send FBI AND CIA TO YOU cheesy
My friend, what do you want me to say na cheesy

We should not have HBP cos naija problem.
How you dey?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Efcc Investigate but don't turn people into Persons of Interest over night ....especially leaking investigation to the press.
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by slivertongue: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

ofcourse , GMB investigated maina, dariye, ibori, Nyame, etc
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
See how dem dey chop naija money. I wonder under whose government corruption is worse GEJ or BUBU
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by AngelicBeing: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
descarado:

My friend, what do you want me to say na cheesy

We should not have HBP cos naija problem.
How you dey?
Lol, I am fine jare, stay safe, naija problem don taya me wink
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by dikeigbo2(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

from a confirmed barefooted and certificated slowpoke always reasons through the anus
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by smallsmall: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Magu did more than this, but today where is he?

Bawa Should make sure that he keeps clean sheet before going for people, because las las na him shame go catch pass .

The same Bawa that had a littany of Corruption on his head when he was head in Port Harcourt, abi na another Bawa we dey talk?
EFCC has become a SCAM, Period.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
smallsmall:

The same Bawa that had a littany of Corruption on his head when he was head in Port Harcourt, abi na another Bawa we dey talk?
EFCC has become a SCAM, Period.
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by SouthNigerian: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2021
Bouz:
Southern region isn't united. So much disunity and greed.

Carry your mumu troll comot for here
Re: EFCC Investigates Mohammed Jafaru, Monguno’s Aide Over Oil Depot, Properties by Cashify: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Pk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze urges Southeast residents To Ignore IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Fulani Herdsmen Threaten Legal Action Against Oyo Assembly Over Anti-open Grazin / Job Slots Brouhaha: Senate Leaders Move To Appease Aggrieved Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.