Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible (20088 Views)

Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by lalasticlala(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lagos State Ministry Of Health tweets:

ONLY Health workers, Personnel of the Security Agencies, the Judiciary, Teachers, Press & other frontline workers are eligible to take part in the first phase of the ongoing #COVID19 vaccination campaign in Lagos. Here��is how eligible persons can access the vaccine.

https://twitter.com/LSMOH/status/1372562094441295873?s=19

STEPS TO GETTING THE COVID-19 VACCINE IN THE ONGOING PHASE 1 VACCINATION CAMPAIGN IN LAGOS STATE

ELIGIBILITY •

Healthcare workers, • Military, Police, other security • COVID-19 response team (RRT), agencies, • Ports of entry staff (air, • Petrol station workers, land, and seaports), •Teachers, • Laboratory network, • The Press and other frontline • Judiciary, workers.

To Access The Vaccine:

1. You must fit into the Phase 1 eligibility list.

2. Proceed to register or enrol for the vaccine via the self registration portal: haps://www.nphcdaict.com.ng or https://www.vaccination.gov.ng A vaccination ID will be generated, and a confirmation text message and email will be sent to each enrollee after successfully registering for the vaccination

3. Successful enrollees should then proceed to any of the 88 vaccination sites picked at the point of registration with the vaccination ID, confirmation text along with a means of ID to get the first dose of the vaccine.

4. Enrolees will be issued a Green COVID Vaccination Card which has a barcode as confirmation immediately after receiving the vaccine and scheduled for a second dose for complete protection.

Kindly note that ONLY enrollees who fit into the Phase 1 eligibility list would be attended to at the vaccination sites.

Get Vaccinated! Protect yourself, Protect your loved ones, Protect your Community!

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Jdaughter(f): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Let them enjoy it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by DenreleDave(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
I Stan with Yahaya Bello grin

I can't let someone inject me with sumtin dt will make me things fulani herdsmen are good and Igbos are bad...

Things that will happen if you take the vaccine

1. You will adore fulani herdmens and hate IPOB/ ESN

2. You will agree with every decision of buhari and see him as your saving angel

3. You will turn mumu in the next 10 years, dts if u r alive sef.

4. Make i think am

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Anigreat: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
shocked

There's no way i am taking that shit into my body.
The blood of Jesus Christ is doing wonders already in me .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Bampeh: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
This vaccine have been suspended in Europe, please don't take it!

Powerfly:

Powerfly likes Bampeh's style.

Thank you Super Powerfly

KevUnique:

Lol oga bampeh, me I'm liking this your niche , hahaha.. The way you end your write-ups always makes me laugh. Like one yaba left patient, but still you are making sense wella. I understand your concept now. Hmmm , everyone has their own signature move now abi... what will be mine? lol abeg make I just dey as I dey...

Thank you the Great KevUnique

bampeh doesn't need the vaccine

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by WoundedLamb: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nice
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by addexx: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
smiley
Enjoy your vaccine. I'm full already.

5 Likes

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by mmadu4: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
everyone should get it eligibility shouldn't be applied on this one
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by ijewejones: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
OP you really did a great job in letting us know the steps to getting the covid vaccine..

But on a second thought,why didn't the same government provide us with the steps to getting the last year's hoarded palliative?

If I get the answer, then I might think towards getting vaccinated. lipsrsealed

Are you with me..Thank you grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by TOYNEX(f): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
angry grin eligibility for poison
make I dey my dey, make vaccines dey hin dey.
Blingers check this thread for your stone pattern board and everything you need to make a bling PLUS FREE guide on how to use if you need training.
https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

1 Share

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Tunasco4u(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by RENOWNED2(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Inject them all!! That way i can benefit from herd immunity. Cause this there vaccinne no go near my body.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IS USELESS

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Prodigee: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
No wahala! Make we dey watch this film.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by flyinnizam(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
there's no need for something that doesn't exist in Nigeria
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Kenmatt(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Let's conduct the poll here.

If you would accept the Vaccine, press "like"

If you would not accept the Vaccine, press "share"

3 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by honeyhoney(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lol, who even need that shit ?
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Jh0wsef(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by bigdammyj: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by NwaNimo1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by ahogo: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
For my office today them bring am for very body,more than 70% of staff refuse going for it,including me ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by symbianDON(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
e go shock them! nobody go turn up grin
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by charlesucheh(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
I don't want.

can't strain myself ahbeg!!!
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by symbianDON(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
ahogo:
For my office today them bring am for very body,more than 70% of staff refuse going for it,including me ooo
you are a wise man brother

3 Likes

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by wink2015(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
WHAT IS GOVERNOR IFEANYI OKOWA DOING ABOUT GETTING ASTRA ZENECA COVID 19 VACCINE to reach the common Delta resident.

He is a medical doctor but the Delta state government seems to be docile.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by hotwax: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gremany and other countries ahve suspended the vacine...why is Nigeria hell bent on this ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Sacks Striking Doctors / COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening / Final Year Student Of IMSU Slumps And Dies Few Months To His Graduation(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.