Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible (20106 Views)

Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Ezedon(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Is There Covid in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Wisestoner007(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Make them keep am
Do I even need the damnnn shit??naah!
Those eligible should go for it..
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by malcom1X: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Covid 19 vaccine manufacturers are exempt from liability

.Ask why?

So if they decide to vaccinate 100% of nigerians and 2 years later, something happens, who's to blame.

Freedom of choice.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Jeromejnr(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
hotwax:
Gremany and other countries ahve suspended the vacine...why is Nigeria hell bent on this ?

How many times do our leaders make right decisions?
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Biyonce(f): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
Who cares
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Righteousness2(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
ahogo:
For my office today them bring am for very body,more than 70% of staff refuse going for it,including me ooo
grin
You guys are Wise..
Even if it comes to Life and Death, I will not take it
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
They should keep their vaccine
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by israelmao(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
I am not interested,.I believe this will be easier than covid-19 palliatives.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by iragbmite: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Petrol Station workers

They dont even have enough vaccine for everyone. Awon werey deedee

God, i I come back to this world and you send me to Nigeria, we will fight oooo

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by sammirano: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Get it at your own peril.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
iragbmite:
Petrol Station workers

They dont even have enough vaccine for everyone. Awon werey deedee

God, i I come back to this world and you send me to Nigeria, we will fight oooo

but you said you are not in Nigeria... aiye n shey e
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Nuelito: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by emmnprince(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bevoxa:
FIVE[ODD]

kickoff @ 9PM.
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING.
WHATS-APP ME NOW IF YOU NEED THE TIPS;
+2 2 9 98 86 03 80

Instead of promoting all these virtual odds, why don't you empty your life's savings and use it to bet on that 5 odds. Also, recruit your family members, both nuclear, extended and all your friends and your church, mosque or shrine members!

Let the winnings of these odds start from you and those mentioned above. Others here will gladly follow later if you guys made it BIG from it.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by UncommonLogic: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

There's no way i am taking that shit into my body.
The blood of Jesus Christ is doing wonders already in me .

Must be the dumbest mofo on NL.
Even people at the Vatican got and died from covid.
Blood of Jesus ko, blood of jeslut ni.

Rubbish talk.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by iragbmite: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

but you said you are not in Nigeria... aiye n shey e

I am not. I just hate the fact that I was born in that godforsaken country and I get to deal with retarrds like you.

E choke!
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by sameks08(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
I don't even need am
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by iragbmite: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Rubbish talk.

Maybe the blood of Jesus choked them
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by 9jaRealist: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
DenreleDave:
I Stan with Yahaya Bello grin

I can't let someone inject me with sumtin dt will make me things fulani herdsmen are good and Igbos are bad...

Things that will happen if you take the vaccine

1. You will adore fulani herdmens and hate IPOB/ ESN

2. You will agree with every decision of buhari and see him as your saving angel

3. You will turn mumu in the next 10 years, dts if u r alive sef.

4. Make i think am

Let’s see...

Yahaya Bello on one side....
Okonjo-Iweala on the other side.

Hmmmmm... grin grin grin
>
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by 9jaRealist: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
iragbmite:
Maybe the blood of Jesus choked them

I shouldn’t laugh, but...

grin grin grin
>
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by COURVOISier(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Everyone will be vaccinated either you want it or not. Except you want to live a non existent life. Bvn, nin, 66* grin
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeria is a very corrupt country. Quite shameful that this is happening. You asked people to register, they did, and now you ask "front line workers" to turn up to vaccination centers. Big shame

1 Like

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by n4james2021: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Thanks for the info.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by SarkinYarki: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Vaccines are for Zombies not a child of God like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Foodqueen(f): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Make them go keep am safe for warehouse.

When we need am, we go do another protest take burst the place.

Na so we go de do am.

2 Likes

Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Rubbish.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by nedekid: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
DenreleDave:
I Stan with Yahaya Bello grin

I can't let someone inject me with sumtin dt will make me things fulani herdsmen are good and Igbos are bad...

Things that will happen if you take the vaccine

1. You will adore fulani herdmens and hate IPOB/ ESN

2. You will agree with every decision of buhari and see him as your saving angel

3. You will turn mumu in the next 10 years, dts if u r alive sef.

4. Make i think am
You mean mannnaabbq took this "vaccine" years ago? shocked
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by nedekid: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Nigeria is a very corrupt country. Quite shameful that this is happening. You asked people to register, they did, and now you ask "front line workers" to turn up to vaccination centers. Big shame
Someone told me some hospitals have 100k arrangeee. I neva confirm sha.
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Malawian(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by nedekid: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Rubbish talk.
Lol
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
I dey sell my own share for 20k...if u like ur life well u fit buy take double dosage

Yeye
Re: Steps To Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine In Lagos, Phase 1 & List Of Those Eligible by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bampeh:
This vaccine have been suspended in Europe, please don't take it!

Thank you Super Powerfly

Thank you the Great KevUnique

bampeh doesn't need the vaccine
I lyk intelligent guys..

Bampeh is cool...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Doctor Infected Ten Family Members With COVID-19 / Yeast Infection: Help! / The Dirtiest Things You Touch Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.