Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,108 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Mother And 4 Children Die In Fire Caused By Candlelight In Kwara State. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And 4 Children Die In Fire Caused By Candlelight In Kwara State. (351 Views)

Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And 4 Children Die In Fire Caused By Candlelight In Kwara State. by Kayzy8: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
A mother and her four children were burnt to death on Wednesday night, March 17, when candlelight started a massive fire that burnt their house in Kwara state.

The mother, named Titilayo Adigun, and her five children were sleeping at their home at Ifesowapo community, Tanke, Ilorin, Kwara State, with a candle lighting one of the rooms, following days of a power outage.

The husband and father of the deceased were out to get some things when the incident happened.

Sources close to the family said only one out of the five children survived the inferno. The child is now receiving treatment at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYkavOedIc4
Re: Mother And 4 Children Die In Fire Caused By Candlelight In Kwara State. by illicit(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
I know that place....

I stayed around that place while I was at school, maybe I even know the woman hmmmm RIP

Pls stop using candles carelessly

1 Like

Re: Mother And 4 Children Die In Fire Caused By Candlelight In Kwara State. by falcon01: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
illicit:
I know that place....

I stayed around that place while I was at school, maybe I even know the woman hmmmm RIP

Pls stop using candles carelessly
with 24 hour power supply, who needs candle?
Re: Mother And 4 Children Die In Fire Caused By Candlelight In Kwara State. by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
falcon01:
with 24 hour power supply, who needs candle?

Except the white garment churches cheesy
Re: Mother And 4 Children Die In Fire Caused By Candlelight In Kwara State. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is clearly buhari faults....Mr President is guilty .... Someone needs to sue that cow herder
Re: Mother And 4 Children Die In Fire Caused By Candlelight In Kwara State. by longetivity(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
This is caused by ignorance

RIP to them

(1) (Reply)

iPayLater NG Hyundai Water Dispenser Hot And Cold Instalment Payment / Who Is A Kind Patriarchal Man / When Are We Going To Changed This Africa Tradition & Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.