Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ohaneze Is Insane In Their Demand For Igbo Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Is Insane In Their Demand For Igbo Presidency. (181 Views)

The Present Ohaneze Is The Very Worst Igbos Have Ever Got / APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo / Minimum Wage: Pay Workers Their Demand, Shehu Sani Tells Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Is Insane In Their Demand For Igbo Presidency. by Amaechi2023(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2021
I read the article on front page with purpose and perception and I can say outrightly that ohanezes are either mad or insane with their demand.

on one end, they are demanding for an Igbo presidency claiming other tribes have ruled Nigeria except them.
i mean, are they lost to the idea that No hausa man has ever ruled this country till date while the igbos has done so twice with the likes of agunyi ironsi and Nnamdi azikiwe.
they foolishly want us to believe hausa and fulanis are one in their permutations but trying so much to discredit amaechi and other related Igbo tribes from their clans.
they claimed all regions have ruled Nigeria but forget the fact that the North East since the inception of Nigeria are yet to rule and are not dragging the country by the balls.
if we are to go by ohanezes permutations, then I think it's the right time for Atiku a chamba man whose tribe and region has never ruled Nigeria to have a shot for the presidency..

politics is investment, if the igbos are trying to hold the APC to ransome to zone it's ticket to the east alone, then they are on a long thing if they think other tribes and regions would invest for them to reap..
if the APC should zone it's ticket to the south, I think they've been fair enough to the igbos but if ohanezes demand is for it to be zoned to the east alone, them they are clearly mad..

(1) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode sue Punch for 6billon over fake video / Police Violence Continues Unabated, The Stories Are Piling / Sports Writers Association Of Nigeria, Imo State Confers Amara Iwuanyanwu As Pat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.