Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost (1580 Views)

How Man Got Canada Job Offer & Immigrated With His Family Through AIPP To Canada / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by iknowexperts: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
...this program is also "family-immigration supportive" and offers Permanent Residency
======================

Canada immigration can be expensive, complicated and take a long time.

This is because the immigration system is setup to attract mostly those with High Proof of Funds, High Educational requirement, high IELTs score – and rightly so.

However, there is a unique situation that is allowing intending immigrants with a minimum of secondary school certificate, ELTs score of 4 (four) points and above get their Permanent Residency (PR)

You will also have a job on arrival; and accommodation even before you leave Nigeria – through the settlement plan by the Canadian government.

Another advantage is that it costs less than other PR offering programs like the PNP and Express Entry programs, and 80 percent of the immigration application are processed within 6 months.

Here is why this is possible:

There are 289 cities in Canada according to the World Population Review (WPR).

But when foreigners apply to go to Canada, they choose the popular cities like Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and other big and well known cities.

From the immigration statistics released for 2019 by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada IRCC: of the 342,180 Permanent Residents welcomed to Canada:

117,720 chose Toronto
40,020 chose Vancouver
34,620 chose Montreal
19,625 chose Calgary
16,420 chose Edmonton

Below is a screenshot of the summary of the report by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) news, one of biggest immigration news platform in Canada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by StreetFight: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
So, what are you trying to say sir?

1 Like

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by iknowexperts: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
(Cont)

From the report above that is a total of 229,405 immigrants in five cities leaving just 112,775 immigrants for the remaining two hundred and eighty four cities.

In other words, 67% of immigrants chose just 5 cities. While 284 cities had to make do with the remaining 33 percent of the immigrants.

Now, here is why this is a problem for other less popular cities. And why there is intense competition for foreign workers in Canada

It is well known there is a declining birth rate and an aging population in Canada. As a result there is a decline in the number of locals who can enter into the workforce and grow the economy.

This is why Canada depends on immigrants to make up for the shortfall in workers available to take up jobs.

Figures released by the IRCC in the 2020 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration show that:

The Canadian workforce is comprised of 26 percent of immigrants. This is up from 23.8 percent in 2016. This means 1 out of every 4 worker in Canada is an immigrant. One of the highest in the world

You can read the report here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2020.html

Back to what we were saying: as we have seen in the immigration report for above, more than half of the immigrants are concentrated in only 5 out of 289 cities.

This causes a problem for other smaller and less popular cities. Because they cannot attract enough qualified foreign workers to come in and work and grow their economy.

To overcome this, the IRCC allowed each Province to float their own provincial immigration program. The aim is to make it easy and quick for foreigners to immigrate to these provinces.

Right now each of the 13 provinces in Canada have their Provincial Nominee Programs.

We have the:

* British Colombia Provincial Nominee Program BC PNP

* Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program MPNP

* Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program SINP

* The immigration program for the Province of Quebec

* Etc

These PNP programs can be a fast and less expensive way to immigrate to Canada depending on the stream you choose.

And many Indians and Filipinos including Nigerians and other nationals are taking advantage of them.

But still not a lot of people can afford the funds and meet the requirements for the above PNP programs.

However there is an immigration program by the 4 states that make up the Atlantic province of Canada that is allowing foreigners to:

* Immigrate within 6 months after application

* Take on skilled jobs even in regulated occupations like medicine, engineering, nursing etc

* Low proof of funds requirements – $3,240 CAD if you’re going alone. $6,825 CAD for a family of 5, less than $9,000 CAD for a family of 7)

* Low IELTs requirements of CLB 4 (four) points
Job on arrival

Accomodation even before you leave your contry
Low education requirements (minimum secondary school certificate)

* Open work permit for your spouse that allows him/her work for almost any employer in any sector in Canada

* Free settlement plan (note: NOT free accommodation)
Certificate of Permanent Residency (COPR)

* Plus other benefits

The name of this program is “Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP).

Why is Atlantic Canada... a well developed province with one of the highest per capita income in North America... making it so easy, relatively cheap and fast for foreigners to immigrate into Canada?

1. Census figures for both 2011 and 2016 show that Atlantic Canada experienced the weakest population growth in the country

while national population grew by 5%. Atlantic Canada grew by only 1 percent (source: St Mary’s University, Canada; and Statistics Canada)

2. Finn Poschmann, former President of the Atlantic Provinces Economic Council (APEC) had this to say: Employers throughout the provinces “need staff at all skill level. Whether it is in the seafood sector, at Tech firms, in sales…”

The good thing for the Atlantic province is that majority of the foreigners who have immigrated under the AIPP end up staying in the province for a long time.

Immigration, Refuges and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) reviewed the AIPP in the period starting from when it was launched (March 2017) to the end of 2019-2020 fiscal year.

They wanted to see if the pilot program was working as intended, to help grow the economy and meet labor market demand. Below are their findings:

* 5,590 respondents who had immigrated through the AIP were surveyed
* Most were still in the province 2 years later
* Only 3 percent said they do not plan to stay in the province
* AIPP retention rates were higher than other pathways as at the time of the survey.
* They main reason given by those who wanted to stay are:
- they liked the community
- the cost of living was affordable
- they liked their job

Because of the success of the AIPP program, the Canadian government has committed to make it a permanent immigration program.

Source: IRCC report- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2020.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by iknowexperts: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
The IRCC have have also committed to create more awareness to drive more immigrants to the Atlantic province. Because not many immigrants are taking advantage of the free Settlement plans.

This Canada program is a good fit for those who have:

* Tried other means to travel overseas and other visa routes with no success

* Tried writing the IELTs exam but no success

* Having difficulty finding or raising High proof of income and it is holding you back in your immigration

* Educational background is holding you back from immigration

* Tried getting a job in Canada but have been unsuccessful or don’t know how to

* You want to relocate with your family but the cost is high

* Or you're looking for a way to limmigrate fast while still enjoying benefits of a Permanent Residency

If this program interests you and you will like more information about Canada immigration under the AIPP,

I’ll be holding a WhatsApp class titled:

“Requirements and Procedure for Canada Immigration through the AIP program”

Date: Sunday 21st March 2021

Time: 8pm

Location: WhatsApp group (send a WhatsApp message to: 09060978669 and you will be added)

Attendance Fee: FREE

Since the lifting of the lockdown due to Covid, the AIPP is one of the Canada immigration programs that is getting to normal – in terms of processing of applications.

Below is a Screenshot of one of the applicants under the AIPP who got his COPR (Certificate of Permanent Residency) just this March – he shared his timeline.

He applied last year but due to the lockdown his application was delayed.

After lockdown as you can see his application was quickly processed
I’ll be sharing the information about how to immigrate using this untapped visa route in a WhatsApp group:

Title: “Requirements and Procedure for Canada Immigration through the AIP program”

Location: WhatsApp group (Send a WhatsApp message to... 09060978669 and you will be added.

Cheers!

Image source: canadavisa.com

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by HolySpiritFire(f): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is an opener. Op, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by BFWestAfrican: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by Kollyman: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by iknowexperts: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2021
BFWestAfrican:
1- The whatsapp link you posted doesn't seem to work.
2- The 3 AIP proģrams as explained on IRCC website, each requires having a job offer:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/eligibility-intermediate-skilled.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/eligibility-international-graduates.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/eligibility-high-skilled.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/exemption-code-c18.html

You're correct. AIPP requires a job offer from only designated employers for this program.

That's one part I didn't emphasize in my article.

Let me throw some light about it here

There are over 2,000 designated employers cutting across different industries for the Canada AIP program

But the truth is getting a Canadian job offer is usually hard.

However an intending applicant will stand a far greater chance of quickly getting a Canada job offer if he can show that:

1. He can do the job, and even equally important

2. He/she is immigration ready

These 2 factors will but you in a more favourable light with Canada employers

Getting a Canadian job offer (specifically for the AIP program),and
being Immigration ready are some of the points that will be touched in the Whatsapp class

Thanks for the heads up about the link to the group not working.

To join the class kindly WhatsApp me on 09060978669

I'll send you the direct link.

1 Like

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by iknowexperts: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Kollyman:

Can you shed more light on this for general interest.

Yes.

I have done that in my reply to the post you quoted.

Cheers!
Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by iknowexperts: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
This is an opener. Op, thanks.

My pleasure
Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by iknowexperts: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2021
StreetFight:
So, what are you trying to say sir?

The post has now been completed.

Kindly read the remaining part for the full info
Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by iknowexperts: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs about the Canada AIP Program

Below are frequent questions I get asked about this Visa option, and their answers

1. I have a Bachelor's degree. Can I immigrate with this with this program.

Yes. The minimum Educational requirment is a Secondary school certificate.

3. Can I work/get a Job with this visa?

Yes! Under this program job upon arrival because a job offer is one of the requirments. You will have your Work Permit and Permanent Residency.

4. What kind of jobs will I be doing in Canada?

Almost any type of job provided you have the qualification.

It could be management jobs, professional jobs, technical jobs or intermediate jobs.

In Canada, for immigration purposes all jobs are classified according to skill level.

In the Canada AIP WhatsApp class, when we are talking about job offers,
we will also talk about the different job groups and the qualfication needed for each

See below or my signature how to join the class.

5. What is the age range of people that can apply for this Visa?

There is no age group for this program. (You must be more than 17 years old though)

6. Can I apply with my family under this program?

Yes you can! Holders of the visa can bring their spouse and children under this visa. (Your spouse also gets an Open work permit)

7. What makes this visa Standout from other Canada Visas?

(1) LOW English Language requirement

(2) Low Educational Qualification Requirement

(3) Low Proof of Funds compared to the other Canadian Visas

(4) You get a job upon arrival and many more!

8. Will I be able to get permanent residency with the AIP program

Yes! This program leads to Permanent Residency.

To join the free WhatsApp class titled

Holding today 21st at 8PM

Send a WhatsApp message to 09060978669 and you'll be added to the group
Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by iknowexperts: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
About Canada job offers...

The truth is if you're living outside Canada, getting a Canada job offer is hard.

It is usually one of the hardest requirement to meet for immigration programs that require it.

Why?

It is usually for two reasons.

And none of these reasons has to do with not having a Canada style CV.

If these 2 reasons are fixed you stand a good chance of quickly getting a Canadian job offer

In the Canada AIP program, a job offer from a designated employer is one of the requirement

There are well over 2,000 designated employers for the Canada AIP program

"2 reasons why Canada job offers are hard to get" is one of the area that will be talked about in the WhatsApp class.

Its holding in few hours.

See my signature or my previous post in this thread on how to attend

We're 21 in the group and still counting.

1 Like

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by Gynn: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is informative. Well done op

1 Like

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by ywole: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gynn:
This is informative. Well done op
very loaded. Can't wait to move. Las las

1 Like

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by Dowenship(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2021
Is the programme still on?

1 Like

Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by iknowexperts: 6:22pm On May 21, 2021
Dowenship:
Is the programme still on?

Yes the AIPP is still on.

On February 17, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced the Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIPP) became a permanent immigration program.
Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by ednut1(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2021
Stop deceiving people. You think it's easy to get job offer from outside. Why haven't you done it your self. You just want to sell ebook
Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by omoluka: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
iknowexperts:

Yes the AIPP is still on.

On February 17, 2021, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced the Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIPP) became a permanent immigration program.
How true is this? I read somewhere that it is ending in December 2021.
Re: Why AIPP Allows Canada Immigration With Low Requirement & Relatively Low Cost by olasumboalalade(f): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2021
.Please i'm interested in knowing more about the AIPP, can i still WhatsApp you to join another batch?

iknowexperts:
The IRCC have have also committed to create more awareness to drive more immigrants to the Atlantic province. Because not many immigrants are taking advantage of the free Settlement plans.

This Canada program is a good fit for those who have:

* Tried other means to travel overseas and other visa routes with no success

* Tried writing the IELTs exam but no success

* Having difficulty finding or raising High proof of income and it is holding you back in your immigration

* Educational background is holding you back from immigration

* Tried getting a job in Canada but have been unsuccessful or don’t know how to

* You want to relocate with your family but the cost is high

* Or you're looking for a way to limmigrate fast while still enjoying benefits of a Permanent Residency

If this program interests you and you will like more information about Canada immigration under the AIPP,

I’ll be holding a WhatsApp class titled:

Location: WhatsApp group (send a WhatsApp message to: 09060978669 and you will be added)

Since the lifting of the lockdown due to Covid, the AIPP is one of the Canada immigration programs that is getting to normal – in terms of processing of applications.

Below is a Screenshot of one of the applicants under the AIPP who got his COPR (Certificate of Permanent Residency) just this March – he shared his timeline.

He applied last year but due to the lockdown his application was delayed.

After lockdown as you can see his application was quickly processed
I’ll be sharing the information about how to immigrate using this untapped visa route in a WhatsApp group:

Title: “Requirements and Procedure for Canada Immigration through the AIP program”

Location: WhatsApp group (Send a WhatsApp message to... 09060978669 and you will be added.

Cheers!

Image source: canadavisa.com

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of A Single Mother / Our Son Is Officially 6months Today. (photos) / Going Through the Immigration Process To Bring Your Nigerian Husband to America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.