Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State (698 Views)

Fani Kayode To Matawalle: Southerners Don't Care About Killings In North / Please What Is Our Government Doing About Killings, Allover The Nation? / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by obama30: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
If my observations about killings in Anambra since few months now is accurate, it's easy to understand that the people who do all this killings are sent from northern state,either from police and army or they are Fulani's foot soldiers.

Their main purpose is to make Igbo's hates ESN and IPOB with believe that they are now killer.

Another of their objects is to bring Nigeria security forces to start killing igbo's youths with excuses of being IPOB or ESN member.

Very soon they will make them self available in the name of police arrest, and during arrange interrogation, they will say that they are working for IPOB or ESN, example of what I am saying happened at river state at wike father church after killing at Obi-igbo by Wike.

If government of Anambra want this killings to end, let all the northerners in Anambra be put in check, ban anyone from sleeping in the mosque as the northerners in Anambra doesn't pay rent, banning them from sleeping in the mosques will force them pay rent or relocate to police and army barracks where their activities will be open to see.

At the other hand Police, army and all federal agents in Anambra parading with gun know about this killing.

Even though I am not Nnamdi Kanu follower, I know that igbo's in nature cannot support a program that will cause his people sleeplessness night.

Igbo's are not fanatic or cannibal in nature, apart from rivers state cult issues the only tribe that is cannibalisim and never value human are northerners.

They either value cow, killings in the name of Islam, going to heaven for reward with seven vargin or they value crude oil as only thing that units Nigeria, no space to value human.

All the security agency heads in Anambra are northerners, so is very easy for them the North to cause troubles in Anambra through any means, all in order to put the blame to ESN.

The only solution is to ban them from sleeping at mosque and watch all this killing reduce.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by Kamanuozuzu: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
UGM, una emeela o.
Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
I agree with this op.

The people attacking police men and their station in the south east and south south are Fulani heardsmen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by Amb1045(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
You made a nice point here, this people want to cause problems in the southeast of the country by all means. say no to Fulani bandit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mynd44, this thread needs to be deleted.

It is evil
Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fulani bandit

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by notym2chektym: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oil dey ur head op,this may actually be the true situation

4 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by Asgard13: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Walahi fa..

Post make sense..

they wan change am for east.. a

Esn no get matters with security agents.. their beef Na with Nigeria army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by ablejesus26(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
No true Igbo man hates ipob and it's militant sect esn

but rather a natural Igbo man should hate the way ipob imposes it's leader on Igbos in general

when a leader of a sect forms and illegally armed militant group and tells the world dats his militia will be the outfit for a whole region

dat imposing and creating a wrong narrative

I expect both mkn and uwazurike to drop this route and be ready to join a more progressive Igbo course dat would kick off very soon
Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by nairalandankrah: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
I can see that the Fulani herdsmen have started retaliating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by nairalandankrah: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
ablejesus26:
[s]No true Igbo man hates ipob and it's militant sect esn

but rather a natural Igbo man should hate the way ipob imposes it's leader on Igbos in general

when a leader of a sect forms and illegally armed militant group and tells the world dats his militia will be the outfit for a whole region

dat imposing and creating a wrong narrative

I expect both mkn and uwazurike to drop this route and be ready to join a more progressive Igbo course dat would kick off very soon[/s]
You're late my brother..motto don leave bus stop
Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by mekaboy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
They are ESN aquiring riffles. The ENDSARS protest gave the hoodlums the courage. Ever since then, they always burn police stations and attack the forces. Alot of IPOB criminals returned to the east during the ENDSARS.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
mekaboy:
They are ESN aquiring riffles. The ENDSARS protest gave the hoodlums the courage. Ever since then, they always burn police stations and attack the forces. Alot of IPOB criminals returned to the east during the ENDSARS.

What about the enemies that Nigeria security forces (SARS, Police, Military) have made over the years? You think none of them could be motivated enough to become 'unknown gunman' and take matter in their own hands? I would say let's not underestimate the power of determined angry man, who have opportunity and skill.

I don't think it's ESN, or IPOB. At this time, I would stick with 'unknown gunmen' until more information come to light.

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by mekaboy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

What about the enemies that Nigeria security forces (SARS, Police, Military) have made over the years? You think none of them could be motivated enough to become 'unknown gunman' and take matter in their own hands? I would say let's not underestimate the power of determined angry man, who have opportunity and skill.

I don't think it's ESN, or IPOB. At this time, I would stick with 'unknown gunmen' until more information come to light.

They are gathering riffles and want to take over the east. Kanu is banking on their foolishness to cashout.
Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
mekaboy:

They are gathering riffles and want to take over the east. Kanu is banking on their foolishness to cashout.

ESN already have riffles, and are operating mainly in the bush, if what I see on social media is anything to go by. But 'unknown gunmen' is what we are talking about, and I doubt if they are ESN.

What evidence do you care to share?

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by mekaboy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

ESN already have riffles, and are operating mainly in the bush, if what I see on social media is anything to go by. But 'unknown gunmen' is what we are talking about, and I doubt if they are ESN.

What evidence do you care to share?

https://www.nairaland.com/6435304/those-funding-ipob-nnamdi-kanu

This post was made prior to their actions. Its very predictable.
Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
mekaboy:

https://www.nairaland.com/6435304/those-funding-ipob-nnamdi-kanu

This post was made prior to their actions. Its very predictable.

You're referring me to your own conjectures? I thought you have something substantial??
Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by ivolt: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lies.
I remembered when you guys lied that Ipob members are unarmed protesters even when witnesses saw otherwise.
Now we know that Ipob has been training and arming itself with weapons for a very long time as revealed by Kanu.

You guys will assume responsibility for the killing when you feel the time is right. Kanu has already hinted at it by asking security agents
to vacate is Biafra. No one is surprised that his unknown gunmen are enforcing his orders.
Re: What You Should Know About Killings In Anambra State by IgweOfNnewi: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Very dumb and lame, only irresponsible and myopic 5% will believe this absurd and asinine reasoning, fulani herdsmen killing in the urban areas or town is quite disgusting and disgraceful, they don't kill in the open, I guess those that killed in Ozulubu church that are looking for bishop of Ozulubu are also fulani herdsmen?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s JF-17 Thunder Fighter Jet Arrives Home / Update : Ebonyi State International Airport Being Constructed By Gov. Umahi / 2023:Nigeria Needs Tinubu’s Experience More Than Ever Before– LGSC Chair, Bayewu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.