Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) (58117 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / NNPCL Sacks All Management Staff With Less Than 15 Months To Retirement / Fani-Kayode Was Hanging New Pictures On The Wall With Hammer - Media Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Salimsalimsaleh: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
EXCLUSIVE: Fani-Kayode Caught On Tape Threatening Domestic Worker With Hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8fsx3lr2sc

A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has been caught on camera threatening his domestic worker with a hammer.

In an exclusive video obtained by SaharaReporters, Fani-Kayode who was holding a hammer was heard asking the worker ‘Why? Why? Why?’

In response, the worker said, “I didn’t allow anybody in sir, they only called to tell me that NEPA people were around.”

Sensing he was being recorded, the former Minister walked away and started smiling.

Several allegations including sexual harassment and assault have been levelled against Fani-Kayode in the last few days by some of his former domestic staff.

They described the former Minister as an erratic and cantankerous man who had the habit of using his bodyguards to assault them and give them corporeal punishment.

A former driver, Jonathan Gaiya, who worked with Fani-Kayode for six months, told the PUNCH the first day he began working with the ex-minister, he witnessed him asking his police orderly to arrest a barber for overcharging him.

Gaiya said he was paid N70,000 by Fani-Kayode but was not given any food while workers were not allowed to leave the premises.

He said, “At different times, I have been sacked, beaten, abused, assaulted whenever I was caught sneaking out to buy food.

“On one particular day, Chief Fani-Kayode attempted to hit me with his slippers because I slowed down to take a sharp turn (while driving). He accused me of planning to cause him harm and demanded that the police carry out an investigation on me.”

Gaiya alleged that anytime any of Fani-Kayode’s cars developed a fault, the ex-minister would deduct his salary and use the money to pay for repairs

Another domestic servant, Agbolo Edah, who is from Togo, said Fani-Kayode beat him up and tore his clothes because he was not satisfied with his cooking.

The cook said the working conditions at Fani-Kayode’s residence were horrible during the four months he worked there.

Edah in his affidavit stated that domestic servants were usually not allowed to leave the compound and were denied food.

The cook said, “I was assaulted at the slightest provocation while working for Chief Fani-Kayode. He would direct his guards to strip me naked and beat me up.

“One Bako, who is a body guard of Chief Fani-Kayode, is always tasked with strapping my hands and legs together while Chief Fani-Kayode would beat me up.

“I recall being pinned to the ground while Chief Fani-Kayode beat me up and kicked me continuously with his leg. I also witnessed Chief Fani-Kayode strip his staff completely naked on the allegation that they stole from him. He sometimes drags his staff to the police station where they were detained for days.”

A cook, Emmanuel Oko, said the ex-Minister once chased him around the house with a knife because he was not happy with his cooking.

Oko, who worked for the ex-minister for six months, said his salary was N150,000 but Fani-Kayode was fond of deducting his salary.

He stated, “Chief Fani-Kayode is a paranoid soul that gets angry for no reason. There was a time he held a knife and was walking around the table and said ‘I will kill you now’, ‘I will send you to hell now’.

“I would be running around the kitchen while his police orderlies would be watching,” he said

Also, a nanny, Anthonia Uchenna, who once worked with Fani-Kayode, says the ex-Minister once ordered his bodyguards to strip her naked and flog her.

She said the ex-Minister had used the police to detain her on several occasions.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/19/exclusive-fani-kayode-caught-tape-threatening-domestic-worker-hammer

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Hezzyluv: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
from where una go dig this one commot again

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Tookool(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
This man undecidedThis man

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Anigreat: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
shocked

He wanted to used the hammer exactly as he uses his dick on Precious his ex wife back then.

Rumour has it that FFK is suffering from bipolar disorder, reason he act the way he acted sometimes.
He needs help.

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Trimjos: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
I use to know a lady that worked in FFK's home. Her gory tales of that man is better left imagined than experienced.

Just to keep torturing this poor girl emotionally, she was fired and sent out of their home more than 8 times (all the time without her luggage). She is also not allowed to leave the gate of the house except for once a month when she has two days off. All staff of that man was living more like prisoners in his house.

Even FFK's ex wife Precious was part of the whole thing. That was when I got to know where the man stays at Aso Drive.

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by budaatum: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Rumour has it that FFK is suffering from bipolar disorder.

More like fuqs face is a common thug.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by duro4chang(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Trimjos:
I use to know a lady that worked in FFK's home. Her gory tales of that man is better left imagined than experienced.

Just to keep torturing this poor girl emotionally, she was fired and sent out of their home more than 8 times. Even FFK's ex wife Precious was part of the whole thing. That was when I got to know where the man stays at Aso Drive.
The way he behaves outside will tell us what he does in secrete.

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Asgard13: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fani-Kayode better go and beg Precious... no be tothe stage drama with his staffs..

This girl mean am.. ..

She dey come with style.. she no even argue with staffs.. Na reality she dey play

Ochoro igbanyere Fani fim .. omaro Ka o si kwado

31 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2021

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Beremx(f): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
See the way he suddenly started laughing when he saw the camera.

Ekwensu ojoo!!

Lalasticlala

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Bampeh: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is totally unacceptable from Fani Kayode. If only majority of the domestic staffs tells you what they pass through in the hands of their masters.

Come on! Domestic staffs are humans too!
This man should be arrested!

bampeh is angry

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by athaboi(f): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
I didn't see any hammer besides he didn't even sound like he's annoyed in the video....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by TRADELYN: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Too many troubles for an ex-minister of Nigeria. embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Legalcriminal: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Someone cannot play again with his staff

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by 9jaBloke: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Fruitcake
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by SILVERLINES: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
cheesy

Now I believe everything my sister chiwendu said about this man.

If the staff testimonies are true then FFK should be behind bars

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
This nigga actually might be psycho

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
shocked shocking, never judge a book by its cover

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Abilistic(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by ScamHunter: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
No privacy in this world again. A man cannot even hold a hammer in his own house. This confirms the words of Jesus that there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed. Is it no astounding that even the thoughts we think here are known in heaven? That when one hair falls off while combing that God knows about it? Hmmm....

Living with or working for some people is just like living in a Gestapo detention facility. Wealth and power are too dangerous for people. Three Yoruba politicians I like are Fayose, FFK and the Ondo state governor. A pity FFK is this mean to staff. He is not atypical of many rich people or even average people who are privileged to have subordinates. Some housewives are so cruel to their house helps while some bosses are wicked to their juniors. What all fail to understand is that we all have a Boss, a Master in heaven who will also judge our own cruelty at the appointed time.

It's even a sign of stupidity to be a high net-worth person and still be cruel to domestic staff. Enemies that want to eliminate you can easily infiltrate through these people close to you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
This guy is loco

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Commonguy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
hmm issoright
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by sammyj: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
shocked Both Fani Kayode and his ex wife are both vindictive and public disgrace to their so called die hard fans. Role model I deed

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Na rogues e be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by azpekuliar: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
This man is clearly disturbed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
There's a thin line between FFKs anger and madness. That guy needs to see a psychiatrust

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Kzinne: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sorry where is the hammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by Biyonce(f): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Always in the news for negative reasons

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nailed but not captured. An angry man will one day plot his downfall without him knowing

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.