Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) (68828 Views)

Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place / 'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Kayberg: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Eaglesence:

Vacxin at work i guess
Somehow, but not really that even…

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by smallsmall: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
planetx:
The regrets are coming heavy already, just read comments on American forums. The guy was never legitimately elected in the first place anyway and he is already suffering from early stages of dementia just check out his interviews and press conference. A person that forgot the name of his defense secretary while he was standing next to him and referred to the Pentagon as that place which he also forgot the name.

Painment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Prajonis: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2021
I made the mistake of reading comments first. After watching the video for real, it really got me wondering how people reason. The man was hopping up the steps like a grasshopper that's why he tripped and that could happen to anyone regardless of age. Dude quickly picked himself up immediately even after tripping severally and Nigerians are here seeing visions about Kamala. Na the Obama third term conspiracy theory shock me pass. How can Nigeria become better when we keep harbouring ill wishes for others - even people whom we can never ever measure up to in this lifetime? Nigerians I carry nyash for una. Una belle too full with bitterness. Nawa angry

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by osazsky(m): 12:22am On Mar 20, 2021
Someone that cant finish a stair how then can he finish his tenure..america will soon be given a jubril white immediately he passes on
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 12:22am On Mar 20, 2021
oz4real83:
He is still better than our battery-powered president grin

Chai grin grin

Buahri dey use inverter.. grin
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2021
Plead:
I see Americans regretting voting this man in 2years time.

It’ll never happen. We love him.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by calcal: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2021
Emyemyberry:
Hahahahahaha

Seems America has entered one chance bus like Nigeria.

No didn't get it. America has a working system, who is the president definitely has no effect on your daily activities. You don't even need to know the name of the president
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2021
id4sho:
iPod, children of hate will be happy now.
U re a mumu man
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 1:06am On Mar 20, 2021
My president!

There's still much work to be done. The lord is your strength.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:16am On Mar 20, 2021
Bampeh:
Nothing new. Is there anything like leaders of tomorrow? still same old people ruling. The youths are the READERS of tomorrow just as we are doing now.

The messages here is that you should try to be somebody so that when you cough it will become a breaking news.

bampeh love that plane

Lol, your last line is always the best one. Funny you.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:20am On Mar 20, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Few days ago he addressed his Vice, Kamala Harris as President.

Imagine if this fall was President Trump. Fake news CNN network would have had a panel of guests for 7 days and 7 nights to analyze, dissect, criticize and pull him down.

Presidents Putin , Erodagan and Friends right now

It's funny how there's no news on this man.

He must be making a lot of gaffes they want to cover with silence. Nobody is analyzing what he said about Russia unendingly, going back twenty years and sideways thirty years. Nobody has paid his sister to write a book about him, or all the people he had sex with before.

All the people that were crying blood to support him on this forum are suddenly silent. He had nothing good for them except black lives sentiment.

When he leaves office, you will see the dirtiest stories uncovered. And nobody will want to talk about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Nothing wrong!
He is doing fine and the American people are getting better everyday,so what are those above me crying wolf for? May be they love Trump who was seriously blocking Ngozi Okonji Iweala.
We love deception and up till now even in Nigeria,many governors,Senators,etc have not been able to deliver dividend of democracy,but you are abusing a man that had just signed 1.9 Trillion Dollars Bill that would move every American lives forward- Schools, unemployment,Small business, etc
Yet here no light,no water,no infrastructures,many Nigerians are getting poorer,no Covid Palliatives!
Shame on you!

Thank you my brother. Biden has already done so much in just two months.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Ekpekus:
Anybody and slip.. so this is no news... next!!!

Wait until they uncover how many other times it's happened. Unless CNN has taken leave if their need to analyze every second of the president's life as they did 5 months ago, there will be a lot to see...
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by skienketronics(m): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2021
BabaO2:
Nothing serious here man. Moreover, this is not the first time happening

Most people especially Trump supporters are highly misinformed and uninformed. No one remembered he supported mob to to stop the next president. Today America is more divided. The world really believes in lies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ff44826c5b61817a5398564/am
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:30am On Mar 20, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Exactly what I have been saying about any Joe Biden thread that he is not strong enough. I have been saying it that VP Harris and speaker Pelosi are the ones calling the shots as they expect Joe to die soon so women can take over the office of the most powerful president of the world. Show me my old threads about this, You don't need religion to predict the future

LMAO.

Wait, so this is all a feminist agenda? To what end?
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by alexola20(m): 1:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Now I get it when President said "I wish him a good health".

President Putin I hail ooo.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by raphy(m): 2:08am On Mar 20, 2021
I had he was drinking before he climb the stairs .he was drunk lol
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Apostle Johnson Suleman said he saw him impeached after six months and replaced with his running mate who will happen to be a woman; and that she will deal a massive blow to the world at large.

He won’t be impeached. He will die or be removed via the 25th amendment for mental incapacitation within two years. Anyone with an objective mind can tell that man is on his last legs but the media won’t say it.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 20, 2021
IfGodbeforus:

Imagine if this fall was President Trump. Fake news CNN network would have had a panel of guests for 7 days and 7 nights to analyze, dissect, criticize and pull him down.

Hahaha. You Sabi bro. I remember when Trump walked slowly down a slippery ramp it was a national scandal for weeks. CNN brought in their entire medical team to analyze his mental and physical health. Now Biden falls 3 times walking ‘UP’ a stairs and they blame it on the wind lol. The US media is so blatantly corrupt. They not even trying to hide it anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Kayberg: 2:30am On Mar 20, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

He won’t be impeached. He will die or be removed via the 25th amendment for mental incapacitation within two years. Anyone with an objective mind can tell that man is on his last legs but the media won’t say it.

Mmm…
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by zedegit: 2:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Oh!
Sleepy Joe
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Exodora: 2:38am On Mar 20, 2021
The president is shy that was why he fail .
All these babes will not let this man rest . That is how they will look at you until you miss your step .
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by SmartPolician: 2:53am On Mar 20, 2021
IfGodbeforus:

CNN's obsession with Trump and America is annoying. I often wonder who gave them the world's news leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by bibiking7(m): 3:54am On Mar 20, 2021

Simpsons predictions, kamala will be the first female president of the US. Matt Groening is a high level free Mason.

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by EXOUSIAng: 4:21am On Mar 20, 2021
GamalNasser:
another Buhari....Biden the election THIEF and failure... over 50 days and Zero press conference just like Buhari

see better President here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAbgc41pksE
You think governance is about press conferences?
You are your own problem
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Ejisola(m): 4:36am On Mar 20, 2021
SCAM ALERT
Please disregard any one asking you to invest in wazoba investment plat form it is a scam.
They 419. don't chart with them. They can gain access into your account. You are won
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Ejisola(m): 4:44am On Mar 20, 2021
SCAM ALERT
Please disregard any one asking you to invest in wazoba investment plat form it is a scam.
They 419. don't chart with them. They can gain access into your account. You are won
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by ACE1010: 5:17am On Mar 20, 2021
oz4real83:
He is still better than our battery-powered president grin

Yeye boi grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Hollybratt(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Na so the drama dey take start o, until we hear say he fall from chair to table
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Apostle Johnson Suleman said he saw him impeached after six months and replaced with his running mate who will happen to be a woman; and that she will deal a massive blow to the world at large.

If the prophecy fails, he should be stoned to death.

That was how false prophets are being treated since inception or just feed his testicles to the wild but if the prophecy is fulfilled, he should be highly regarded by all as a true servant of the most high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.