Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) (68832 Views)

Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place / 'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by emae009(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Prajonis:
I made the mistake of reading comments first. After watching the video for real, it really got me wondering how people reason. The man was hopping up the steps like a grasshopper that's why he tripped and that could happen to anyone regardless of age. Dude quickly picked himself up immediately even after tripping severally and Nigerians are here seeing visions about Kamala. Na the Obama third term conspiracy theory shock me pass. How can Nigeria become better when we keep harbouring ill wishes for others - even people whom we can never ever measure up to in this lifetime? Nigerians I carry nyash for una. Una belle too full with bitterness. Nawa angry

Do you mind all these kids that spend that life away at Betting shops where to feel accomplished in life is to come online and form political analyst?
Their Councilor up to their own President is busy siphoning money meant their development instead of demanding for a better future they are more concern with wishing someone else bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by emecheboy2(m): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Few days ago he addressed his Vice, Kamala Harris as President.

Imagine if this fall was President Trump. Fake news CNN network would have had a panel of guests for 7 days and 7 nights to analyze, dissect, criticize and pull him down.

Presidents Putin , Erodagan and Friends right now
I don't mind those useless activist journalists at CNN. Sleepy Joe Biden is also useless.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Truthwords: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2021
If this was Donald Trump, useless cnn would have been all over the place like flies over poo poo
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by greencard: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2021
planetx:
This is not about Kamala Harris but about Barrack Obama because whether anyone believe it or not Obama is coming back for a third term. That is why unlike other ex presidents who vacate Washington DC after their term but he still Iives in DC behind the Washington mosque. This is going to be like a movie when Barrack Hussein Obama comes back after the puppet Biden steps down for medical reasons, which is why they have to steal the election through Covid lockdowns and mail in ballots.
what more can I Say, u said it all

That's the plan all along, but the Obama that is coming back is not the Obama we use to know..no .not the one we thought we knew sad
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by SOMARPSOLUTIONS: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Apostle Johnson Suleman said he saw him impeached after six months and replaced with his running mate who will happen to be a woman; and that she will deal a massive blow to the world at large.

William Branham saw greater vision about this in 1933.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Still better than Trump stumbling and toilet paper sticking on his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by boulala84: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2021
oz4real83:
He is still better than our battery-powered president grin

Jokes!
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by judedwriter(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Oops! Sorry Mr president!

Nature calls, no one can deny nature.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by membranus: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2021
Walkee:
it's written, everyone with a brain saw the plan all along, in the next few months, he's 100% going to resign citing health reasons and kamala will be sworn in as the first black - Asian - Jamaican - African-American woman president in US history. The story won't be how they conned Americans but rather how she has made HERstory. If you dare criticise her, you are a racist misogynistic pig. He even referred to her as president Harris few days ago.

So what's wrong in having Kamala Harris as president?
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2021
okay
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by MoIbrahim: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2021
GamalNasser:
another Buhari....Biden the election THIEF and failure... over 50 days and Zero press conference just like Buhari

see better President here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAbgc41pksE

We know the shape of your head grin
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Chyma231(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2021
[quote author=Kayberg post=100028592]

[b]Apostle Johnson Suleman said he saw him impeached after six months and replaced with his running mate who will happen to be a woman; and that she will deal a massive blow to the world at large.[ make we dey watch nah. Hope you are counting months ]
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by bukatyne(f): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2021
Baba is 78 yrs na.

Two years to 80 yrs old.

Even the electioneering process is too stressful for him.

On a side note, we would hear word. undecided

People are same everywhere; even in almighty America, Baba 80 are jostling for power instead of playing with their great grand kids.

Peeps are still pushing Trump 2024.... At what age biko?
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Fihoco: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2021
oz4real83:
He is still better than our battery-powered president grin

Lol
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by femi4: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Apostle Johnson Suleman said he saw him impeached after six months and replaced with his running mate who will happen to be a woman; and that she will deal a massive blow to the world at large.
You still believe in that fake prophecy.

The one he said about Osinbajo replacing Buhari this yr has failed already
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Coolgent(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Shit from the mouth of adulterer.
Apostle Sulaiman my foot
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Coolgent(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2021
Chiminemine:
You see why i support jungle justice for armed robbers and thiefs?? You came to rob someone's home, that was not enough for you, you now decided to rape his wife....this country is just becoming more unsecure each passing day..

Spits and sips from lean cup..
I just watched a video of Fulani's raping one lady, probably one of their captive undecided
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Onesand4all: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Few days ago he addressed his Vice, Kamala Harris as President.

Imagine if this fall was President Trump. Fake news CNN network would have had a panel of guests for 7 days and 7 nights to analyze, dissect, criticize and pull him down.

Presidents Putin , Erodagan and Friends right now

God Bless You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...dreamers
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Onesand4all:

God Bless You.
Amen
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Mintum: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Coolgent:

I just watched a video of Fulani's raping one lady, probably one of their captive undecided
Can you help me with the link to the video?
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Kayberg:

Impeached on what grounds?
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Kayberg: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Impeached on what grounds?
I have no idea either….
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by onunwa21(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Go rest , u said No!!!
Keep falling!!!

This men no get joy!!
No hope for the youths...
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
There is nothing wrong...

He was just fast on the steps... haters will hate and rotten...

Potus B... ride on!!
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by IamGreen1(f): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
gypsey:
So why did they put him there?
I'm not in their heads
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
IamGreen1:

I'm not in their heads
It was a rethorical question. grin
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by IamGreen1(f): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
gypsey:
It was a rethorical question. grin

Close your mouth
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
IamGreen1:

Close your mouth
Are you alright? angry You sound depressing. cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by IamGreen1(f): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
gypsey:
Are you alright? angry You sound depressing. cheesy

You sound paranoid hence the reason you don't know jokes
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
IamGreen1:

You sound paranoid hence the reason you don't know jokes
You may be right, as it takes a paranoid person like you to recognise another paranoid person like me cheesy in other words you would have to be paranoid to know that i am paranoid.

Now, you are not only depressed you are paranoid also i believe.
Re: Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video) by IamGreen1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
gypsey:

You talk too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.