Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,904 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

yea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / yea (473 Views)

Listen O Yea Country Man/woman / If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" / All Yea Biafrans/nigerias Does This Video Make Any Sense To You? pls comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

yea by kbdrim(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
yea
Re: yea by monkeyleg: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
My brother you are not alone in what you say. I have commented to the same fact here, I have drawn on Pat Utomi, Wole Soyinka and now Buhari's experience.
My simple conclusion is that Nigerian like doing things the hard way. I have heard the case agianst Buhari and to be honest it doesnt hold water. people misrepresent who he is for wicked reasons. I cast my mind back to 1983, I remember so well what was going on at the time, I remember so clearly how corruption, indicipline had eaten Nigeria to the point that we were just as bad as today. Are people really saying they dont remember those times. Have they forgotten how umaru dikko stole £4BN, and a host of others? turn to 2011, we still have the same thing. Are people really saying things are not as bad or even worse, have our hearts been so covered by greed and wickedness that we see the truth and call it something else. I am just tired, I am tired because though I come from the Niger Delta, I believe Buhari, and I feel the genuine pain he shares for our country
Re: yea by ektbear: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
In a free and fair democracy, people certainly deserve the leaders they get.

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Defend Rigging? Oya Tell Us / The Acronym Of J.e.g.a / Results Validated And Announced By Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.