Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

"If You Buy Your Daughter A Car, Register It In Your Son-In-law Name" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "If You Buy Your Daughter A Car, Register It In Your Son-In-law Name" (1578 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "If You Buy Your Daughter A Car, Register It In Your Son-In-law Name" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Acidosis:

I didn't listen to the video but I won't interfere in my daughter's home by buying her properties in her name to prove any point. Whatever gift she's getting goes directly to her new family. What they choose to do with it is not my business.

If this is your point, then it's different from his. Buying a car gift for the new couples and outrightly registering his name on the car's document isn't wise.

1 Like

Re: "If You Buy Your Daughter A Car, Register It In Your Son-In-law Name" by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

If this is your point, then it's different from his. Buying a car gift for the new couples and outrightly registering his name on the car's document isn't wise.
Imaobong, how's your day
Re: "If You Buy Your Daughter A Car, Register It In Your Son-In-law Name" by Jman06(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
Old age has really dealt a dent on this man's brain.

In a sane society, he would have been checked into old people's home to avoid all these dementia-induced gibberish he has been spitting recently.

I am a guy, but I'll not expect my In-laws to register a car they bought for their daughter in my name, neither will I register a car I bought for my daughter in her husband's name. It makes no sense!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Man Need Permission Frm His Wife B4 Bringing His Siblings To Live Wit Dem? / Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding / Marital Sex Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.