Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding (1524 Views)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Hey guys, thanks for all the good wishes when I posted about our wedding last year September https://www.nairaland.com/6788782/lazyreporta-nairaland-member-gets-married ...
Thanks so much.

It's my wife's birthday today, I just want to celebrate a beautiful woman, a friend, and of course a wonderful being..

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44, kindly push this to front page so that the good people of nairaland can join me celebrate her

9 Likes

Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by MufasaLion: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2022
sad sad sad
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Simple and pretty
Buy her mad sneakers from Jumia
The prices are affordable

2 Likes

Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Aboks(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2022
HBD
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Simple and pretty
Buy her mad sneakers from Jumia
The prices are affordable

OH yeah, thanks for that suggestion..

I will check It out..
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2022
MufasaLion:
sad sad sad

My guy cheesy
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2022
Aboks:
HBD
thanks
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by dawnomike(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Hey guys, thanks for all the good wishes when I posted about our wedding last year September https://www.nairaland.com/6788782/lazyreporta-nairaland-member-gets-married ...
Thanks so much.

It's my wife's birthday today, I just want to celebrate a beautiful woman, a friend, and of course a wonderful being..

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44, kindly push this to front page so that the good people of nairaland can join me celebrate her
Happy birthday to your darling wife... I wish you many many more years of blissful marriage.
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2022
dawnomike:
Happy birthday to your darling wife... I wish you many many more years of blissful marriage.

Thanks
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Orente21(f): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2022
MufasaLion:
sad sad sad
Have you like my post? Goodmorning sir Blessed Monday. Pls I need your like for my story.We have not been paid in the school I teach and I need the money to buy little foodstuffs to sustain myself and my kids.Click like for orente21 story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110015888
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by odinson1(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Thanks so much.

She Looks Beautiful and Decent.

Happy birthday to Her kiss

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Kingsbride1(f): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2022
happy birthday to her
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Mindlog: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2022
odinson1:

You got married to a Nigerian girl
Well i hope you married her a virgin, She Looks Beautiful and Deceng Though. At least you didn't marry a Braindead Slay Queen cheesy

Happy birthday to Her kiss

Since you have no sense of boundary, was your father asked if he married your mother as a virgin?

4 Likes

Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Mindlog: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Wishing your wife a happy birthday, wishing her a beautiful year ahead.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Mindlog:
Wishing your wife a happy birthday, wishing her a beautiful year ahead.
thanks
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Kingsbride1:
happy birthday to her
thanks
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by kiddkash(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2022
wishing her a happy birthday and a happy married life

Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by odinson1(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Mindlog:

Since you have no sense of boundary, was your father asked if he married your mother as a virgin?

I nor be my papa cheesy
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Mindlog: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2022
odinson1:

I nor be my papa cheesy

Then don't go ask a married man the sexual history of his wife, as your mother's is for your father only.

5 Likes

Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by odinson1(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Mindlog:

Then don't go ask a married man the sexual history of his wife, as your mother's is for your father only.

Nor be you go tell me wetin I go do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Pweetyccee(f): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy birthday to your beautiful wife. Wishing her long life and more money in her account
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Pweetyccee:
Happy birthday to your beautiful wife. Wishing her long life and more money in her account
thanks
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Justkatty(f): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy birthday to your wifey
She's so natural and that's cool

Thank you for not answering that human up there.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Double0h7(f): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Happy birthday Mrs Lazyreporta!
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Double0h7:
Happy birthday Mrs Lazyreporta!
cheesy thanks
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Justkatty:
Happy birthday to your wifey
She's so natural and that's cool

Thank you for not answering that human up there.
thanks
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by DontBullshitMe: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
I can see she's not pregnant yet. Why are you firing blanks sir? grin grin (nah joke ooh)

Happy birthday to your wife. Mr Lazy Reporter. God bless your home.
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Blissbath(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lazyreporta:
thanks
happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Blissbath:
happy birthday to her
thanks
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by Lazyreporta(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
I can see she's not pregnant yet. Why are you firing blanks sir? grin grin (nah joke ooh)

Happy birthday to your wife. Mr Lazy Reporter. God bless your home.
. cheesy thanks
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by ststyreal(f): 1:43am On Feb 08, 2022
odinson1:

Nor be you go tell me wetin I go do cheesy
I wish you could take correction. You were wrong with your statement to the op. Please, let's be careful with our words, forget this is an online faceless forum, but words written have a way of hurting or healing people.
Re: Today Is My Wife's First Birthday After Our Wedding by odinson1(m): 1:59am On Feb 08, 2022
ststyreal:

I wish you could take correction. You were wrong with your statement to the op. Please, let's be careful with our words, forget this is an online faceless forum, but words written have a way of hurting or healing people.

I understand what you mean but na cruise i Been dey catch cheesy

Didn't mean any harm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. / Whats The Differnce Between A Father And A Dad. / ahmmmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.