Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University (396 Views)

Which One Is Better? Social Work Or Political Science? / What Job Can One Do With National Diploma (ND) Result. / Career Choice After Studying Marketing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University by tayeloveme4rel: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
about to round up my five year course@unimaid but actually and presently due to the current joblessness parading the labour market in nigeria,can even make one feed up with western education in the sense that you end up serving the nation without a job.what is your idea or advice here?
Re: What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University by Sikay19(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
You can work anywhere

First sign of a useless course cool

3 Likes

Re: What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University by tayeloveme4rel: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sikay19:
You can work anywhere

First sign of a useless course cool
WHY IS IT USELESS
Re: What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University by blakid(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Go and sign up for APC membership....you might become the next presidential candidate for that party.....

Cheers.....
Re: What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University by Asquare84(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
You will become a politician
Re: What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University by Antmanned(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
5year course for political science?
Re: What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University by femmykenny: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Three industry you are likely to be absorbed.

Media and communication industry

Educational industry

Administrator and marketing industry.
Re: What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University by VanillaIyce(f): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
about to round up my five year course@unimaid but actually and presently due to the current joblessness parading the labour market in nigeria,can even make one feed up with western education in the sense that you end up serving the nation without a job.what is your idea or advice here?

How is your Political science 5years because mine was only four years?
Re: What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University by DreamAmerican: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

There's a whole lot you can do that with it.

First of all, you need to figure out what you want out of life and then align yourself in that part.

-Do you want to be a paid employee?
-Do you want to become a trader?
-Do you want to be a scholar?
-Do you want to be a freelancer?

Whichever one you pick, you will need to do a little research and acquire the right skills. And most importantly, get a mentor you can look up to when the road seems not so clear.

If you are very broke with no one to lean on while you embark on a mission to build yourself for the future you want, you can start searching for a menial job like Office Assistant, Security, Driver, etc to keep body and soul together.

PS: I also studied Political Science and currently work as a Human Resources Manager.
Re: What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University by tayeloveme4rel: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
VanillaIyce:

How is your Political science 5years because mine was only four years?

institute differs

(1) (Reply)

TY BURATAI: A New Vista In Diplomacy / Help Needed In Decision Making / What Do I Need To Know About Data Reselling Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.