Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? (1802 Views)

How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Ijeomalite: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Religion as we know is a belief that someone created the universe and as such we must worship him ( my opinion).
There are hundreds of religion ( 10 popular ) around the world, and each claims they know the Creator except Atheism and humanism. Each in their teaching sees the other Religions as misleading and as such will all go to hell fire.

My question is, which of this Religion is the right one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by oteneaaron(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ijeomalite:
Religion as we know is a belief that someone created the universe and as such we must worship him ( my opinion).
There are hundreds of religion ( 10 popular ) around the world, and each claims they know the Creator except Atheism and humanism. Each in their teaching sees the other Religions as misleading and as such will all go to hell fire.

There is no "right religion" per se.

What we call "religion" at this age, has been bastardized by the countless doctrines of MEN.

Instead of teaching men and women to look WITHIN, religion as we know it today has forced people to focus on external forces thereby imprisoning their minds.

2 Likes

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ijeomalite:

Only one religion is the right one and that's Christianity but there is an evil genius who doesn't want humans to be saved his name is "Satan" he is the brain behind all other religions using them to create confusion among humans so he can continue ruling them while they keep thinking they're in charge of their own affairs. Immediately after Jesus established Christianity Satan initiated his agents right in the gathering of the Christians so a lots of false religions was also established in the name of Christianity, Jesus would have removed Satan's agents from the gathering of his disciples but he decided to wait for the due time before he gives his angels the order to go and separate his faithful people from Satan's agents.
This separation work began a century ago and today the true religion has stand out with another group name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

Will you like to know all the evidences pointing to this group as the only true religion? smiley
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Ken4Christ: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Only one religion is the right one and that's Christianity but there is an evil genius who doesn't want humans to be saved his name is "Satan" he is the brain behind all other religions using them to create confusion among humans so he can continue ruling them while they keep thinking they're in charge of their own affairs. Immediately after Jesus established Christianity Satan initiated his agents right in the gathering of the Christians so a lots of false religions was also established in the name of Christianity, Jesus would have removed Satan's agents from the gathering of his disciples but he decided to wait for the due time before he gives his angels the order to go and separate his faithful people from Satan's agents.
This separation work began a century ago and today the true religion has stand out with another group name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

Will you like to know all the evidences pointing to this group as the only true religion? smiley

You make me laugh. You don't know that Jehovah Witness is working for the devil.

7 Likes

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Ken4Christ: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ijeomalite:

There is no right religion. Religion doesn't save. Even Christian religion will not save you.

Salvation is in Christ alone. You can be a member of a church and yet not in Christ.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
OP asked a question so answer him and stop counteracting others.
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION is the one true religion if you don't know the answer to the OP shift away it's obvious he wants to know the true religion and why.
So if you don't know just step aside instead of counteracting another person's comment. smiley

Ken4Christ:

You make me laugh. You don't know that Jehovah Witness is working for the devil.
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by AntiChristian: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Islam is the only accepted religion from the creation of the earth!

Noah , Abraham, Jesus and all others were all Muslims.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Qur'an 3:85

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ijeomalite:
■Religion as we know is a belief that someone created the universe and as such we must worship him ( my opinion). There are hundreds of religion ( 10 popular ) around the world, and each claims they know the Creator except Atheism and humanism. Each in their teaching sees the other Religions as misleading and as such will all go to hell fire.

■My question is, which of this Religion is the right one?
1. I beg to differ! Religion is instead a man-made system of doctrines and traditions, theories and ideas put forward by men around the identity of a specific deity as a tool with which to pursue power and control over the minds of lives of their fellow men. And your many religious leaders and authorities are such men in whose hands religion is the tool with which to satisfy their lust for power, fame, and greed. undecided

2. None! Why should any living man allow his fellow man to wield control over his existence? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ijeomalite:

Right in what way?

To devils, all the things that are bad are right.

To lovers of good all the things that are good are right!

So you see, rightness depends on what a person wants.

So if a person wants good, he chooses a pursuit that should bring him good things and the other people who want bad choose a pursuit that achieves their aims.

Thus, there is nothing like right religion
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ken4Christ:

He knows the problem is that he is too hooked up to his wishes and desires which he is desperately relying on as the devil jws have sold him and he already was looking to buy.

1 Like

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
OP asked a question so answer him and stop counteracting others...

Exactly what devils say as they know that their lies and evil would be revealed under the fire of scrutiny.

Lies are not allowed here, devil!

2 Likes

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:
Islam is the only accepted religion from the creation of the earth!..

Accepted by the use of force and violence and bribery exactly what armed robbers and bandits do.

So if course it is a religion and we know the kind of people who like such religion.
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by TenQ: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ijeomalite:

There are only three religions that claim to be right exclusively.
1. Christianity
2. Judaism
3. ISLAM

Amongst the three, Islam is the way because it promises endless erections, wine and booze party, minimum 70 virgins, 3D playboy magazine where you can choose who to have sex with, soft pillows, gold or silver bracelets etc.

I testify that No other religion beat Islam in this eternal orgy!
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly what devils say as they know that their lies and evil would be revealed under the fire of scrutiny.
Lies are not allowed here, devil!

Ọmọ mention the name of your religion!

OP knows there are tens of thousands of different religions hiding under the name "Christianity" so if i said only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES organization is the true religion talk about your own instead of facing me.

This is how the first century unbelieving Jews were going about attacking Jesus' group for saying they're the only true religion.

So mention the name of your own religion that's what OP asked for! smiley
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Righthussle: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hahahahaha...

3 Likes

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Righthussle: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
TenQ:

There are only three religions that claim to be right exclusively.
1. Christianity
2. Judaism
3. ISLAM

Amongst the three, Islam is the way because it promises endless erections, wine and booze party, minimum 70 virgins, 3D playboy magazine where you can choose who to have sex with, soft pillows, gold or silver bracelets etc.

I testify that No other religion beat Islam in this eternal orgy!

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Righthussle: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ken4Christ:

There is no right religion. Religion doesn't save. Even Christian religion will not save you.

Salvation is in Christ alone. You can be a member of a church and yet not in Christ.

Salvation from what exactly ?

3 Likes

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by HellVictorinho7: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ijeomalite:

Survival is the main issue
I see the world as something in shambles

The world has no purpose

It is a twisted case. It is not amazing. It's not an intelligent design. It's a very serious accident. A few ways to enjoy or live but a lot more ways to suffer or die. Life is exposure and it has no purpose too. Spits.
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by AntiChristian: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Accepted by the use of force and violence and bribery exactly what armed robbers and bandits do.

So if course it is a religion and we know the kind of people who like such religion.

Many didn't accept Islam by force, violence or bribery!

Loon a popular and rich musician who sang with Diddy in the song "I need a Girl" has been a Muslim for years.
How much was he given?
Who forced him?

Seems na this lies you sabi!
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Righthussle:
Salvation from what exactly?
Not trying to hold brief for the other but salvation is from God's curse in the beginning detailed in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, a curse which keeps all forsaken and removed from the presence of God. You see, Jesus Christ is part of God's plan to make a Kingdom of priests of His Israel - Exodus 19 vs 6 - and since Priests need to have direct access to God, He is the way God has fashioned for exactly that purpose. undecided
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Many didn't accept Islam by force, violence or bribery!...

Even in this your declaration of "many you have admitted and confirmed that many were forced by violence and bribery to accept the bandit religion.
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
I wonder why it's just two commentators that's able to answer the OP directly by mentioning the name of their religions.

Well if the OP wish to know the answer to his second question:

(1) "Which religion is the right one?"
My response ~ JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

(2) "Why?"
If the OP which to know i have indisputable evidence all around the world today but if the OP don't want it i will keep it for others who may be interested in knowing! wink

Righthussle:

Hahahahaha...
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by AntiChristian: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Even in this your declaration of "many you have admitted and confirmed that many were forced by violence and bribery to accept the bandit religion.

Yeah i said many because some may have been extreme in their ways!
Didn't your God force people to worship Him and kill others who don't before He changed in the new testament?
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Ken4Christ: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Righthussle:

From the kingdom of darkness and from the power of darkness.

From sin and his dominion.

From the coming wrath of God.

From hell.

From sickness, poverty and untimely death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Ken4Christ: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
OP asked a question so answer him and stop counteracting others.
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION is the one true religion if you don't know the answer to the OP shift away it's obvious he wants to know the true religion and why.
So if you don't know just step aside instead of counteracting another person's comment. smiley

Jesus did not come to start a religion. He came to save us and reconcile us back to God.

2 Likes

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
I have no business with you, address the OP! smiley

Ken4Christ:

Jesus did not come to start a religion. He came to save us and reconcile us back to God.
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Didn't your God force people to worship Him and kill others who don't before He changed in the new testament?

Nope! Not once but I know that your mad banditry mind orientation would like to think so.
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by dalass(f): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
AntiChristian:
Islam is the only accepted religion from the creation of the earth!

Noah , Abraham, Jesus and all others were all Muslims.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.
Qur'an 3:85

Abraham, Noah and Jesus were Hebrews. How are they Muslims? Islam came centuries after they passed away.

Their lives were written in the scriptures which Koran copied only to be making untrue claims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by KNOWMORE56: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin grin
" everybody show you're religion, plenty plenty dey for Naija" cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by KNOWMORE56: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Myself, I was born into paganism (African transitional worship system)....
When the church people started talking about hellfire, I said to myself, if there is a way to avoid such a place; I think I have to follow it.

Then the Way was introduced to me. As I increase in learning and otherwise, I can now say:
even if there is no heaven to get to and there is no hellfire to avoid; I have nothing to say "had I known"

In other words, I'm not regretting, neither will I regret following Jesus my Redeemer and Saviour.

My conviction is from the following stories ( although, majority taken from the Book of books).

My conviction, that the story about Jesus birth, death and resurrection is the approved means by the Almighty for humans to be delivered from: sin, Satan and suffering: -

1. In the Garden of Eden, God gets an animal skin to cover the unclothedness of the couple...
Genesis 3:21

only God has lasting solutions to the shame we got ourselves into...

2. The sacrifice of Abel was accepted because it contains blood... Genesis 4:4

blood ( which is life) is demanded by God to appease His anger - Matthew 26:28; Hebrews 9:22; Hebrews 10:18

3. God told the people to confess their sins upon a blameless animal, and let the animal die instead of human... Leviticus 16:21

Jesus is the sin Bearer, the Lamb of God, He's the goat that replaced Isaac [b/]

4. When God delivered the Israel people from slavery, it's animals and its blood that was the main ingredients...Exodus 12:23

[b] it's pointing to Jesus...

5. For Isaac to be spared, there must be a replacement ( not by humans)...Genesis 22:15

C 3 above...

6. For a man like Abraham to had offered up his "only begotten son" for sacrifice : God was showing humans something significant...Genesis 22:1-15

7. The sign that was put on the window of the harlot Raahab was red, a colour of blood to mark her for deliverance ... Joshua 2:18

8. The bronze snake that was lifted up so that whoever wanted to be delivered from the other smaller snakes can look up to it... Numbers 21:9

O my people, this Jesus is the summary of all the old stories of deliverance!

He saves from: sins, sicknesses, Satan, sufferings, set back...

Come to Him, turn to Him....

I have witnessed it in my life!
Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by KnownUnknown: 12:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I beg to differ! Religion is instead a man-made system of doctrines and traditions, theories and ideas put forward by men around the identity of a specific deity as a tool with which to pursue power and control over the minds of lives of their fellow men.

Righthussle:

Kobojunkie:
Not trying to hold brief for the other but salvation is from God's curse in the beginning detailed in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, a curse which keeps all forsaken and removed from the presence of God. You see, Jesus Christ is part of God's plan to make a Kingdom of priests of His Israel - Exodus 19 vs 6 - and since Priests need to have direct access to God, He is the way God has fashioned for exactly that purpose. undecided

Lol.
Salvation: The cure in search of a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:08am On Jan 14, 2023
oteneaaron:

There is no "right religion" per se.

What we call "religion" at this age, llhas been bastardized by the countless doctrines of MEN.

Instead of teaching men and women to look WITHIN, religion as we know it today has forced people to focus on external forces thereby imprisoning their minds.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Religion Board Moderators Are Biased / Will The Gates Of Heaven Have A Sign Saying Christians Only! / Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.