Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho (54726 Views)

DHQ Reacts To Allegations That Soldiers Are Meeting With Presidential Candidates / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by PAWG(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Why then are they desperate to defend and even display contradictions in their defence?

They know the so-called imposter, but have not brought him to book.... does that even sound logical?

I don’t know, but you can’t stay silent in the face of this kind of allegation and you know it. How are they desperate? Is this the first time the army is releasing a statement to refute allegations??
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Hamiltonii: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
ednut1:
I pity this igboho man last last
Don't be silly! Are his 'crimes' up to 1/4 of the fulani?
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by authority2006(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
TrueNigerian300:

Ofcourse he is not too big to be arrested but the government is being careful with it. Arresting him will be a great mistake from the government, the government believe he has the backing of some yoruba leaders which is not false. An average yoruba man is in support of what he is doing that is why the government is being careful about arresting him. Many yoruba will simply say, so you arrested someone that is trying to protect us against fulani criminals but you left the criminals. The whole country is already volatile and arresting him is like pouring more fuel into the fire. Why do you think there was no reprisal attack after what happened in Ibadan, why do you think the Arewa youth were not bold to give yoruba quit notice like they did in the past. Everybody particularly the northerners know that the country will burn down for any stupid mistake from the government.

You don't want the reprisal attacks, nobody wants that because it wouldn't happen in Ibadan or Lagos state.
And if Igboho becomes too much of a nuisance, what do you think Yoruba elders and youth will do if FG decide to deal with him?

It is high time to drop all these expensive jokes. Why do you think FG release Kanu from the prison? Because the pressure and tension was too much. But when Kanu got out of the prison and became completely uncontrollable with too many followers, what happened to him? What did his followers do or achieve after he was chased away?

Do you have an idea of how many people have died following the arrest of Zakzaky? Thousands! He's still in custody. Not that I'm proud of it but that's the situation.
Igboho is everything until he does something silly and FG decides that enough is enough.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
authority2006:

You don't want the reprisal attacks, nobody wants that because it wouldn't happen in Ibadan or Lagos state.
And if Igboho becomes too much of a nuisance, what do you think Yoruba elders and youth will do if FG decide to deal with him?

It is high time to drop all these expensive jokes. Why do you think FG release Kanu from the prison? Because the pressure and tension was too much. But when Kanu got out of the prison and became completely uncontrollable with too many followers, what happened to him? What did his followers do or achieve after he was chased away?

Do you have an idea of how many people have died following the arrest of Zakzaky? Thousands! He's still in custody. Not that I'm proud of it but that's the situation.
Igboho is everything until he does something silly and FG decides that enough is enough.

I don't want to join issues with you because of lousy traditional rulers, selfish politicians, religious and political dichotomy in Yoruba land. Those are circumstances which are yet to be sorted out. The FG failed to deal with mockery of our intellect by allowing 300 human beings to be kidnapped without any hitch and returned without any hitch. The FG cannot locate bandits but Gumi knows their location. The Air force surveillance jet sent to locate bandits crashed few minutes after take-off. I reserved my comment.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by toplinetrtrend: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
PAWG:

I don’t know, but you can’t stay silent in the face of this kind of allegation and you know it. How are they desperate? Is this the first time the army is releasing a statement to refute allegations??

The inconsistency in their story indicate desperation to cover up.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by TrueNigerian300: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
authority2006:

Oga, people make up the federal government stop shouting like the federal government can do and undo as they wish particularly in a very divisive country like Nigeria. Now, let me let you know somethings because of the antecedents of various group in the past who claimed to fight for Igbo freedom but they were only fighting for their pocket, many Igbo didn't take Kanu serious at first and for preaching hatred in the beginning many Nigerians also didn't take him serious. Now, he has more support from many Igbo and even non-Igbo which has changed the game, the only thing the federal government is still enjoying is the fact that the foolish igbo politicians are still selling their people for political purpose. Now El Zakasy is a northern affair you have to remember that and you dont expect other region to fight for him.

People see things from tribal and religious angle in Nigeria, Buhari will not do what he did to El Zakasy to any yoruba man who has the support of his people. So there are no yoruba soldiers or you think they will be foolish to kill their people.

Forget the noise about federal government they must trend carefully to avoid war. As your reprisal is happening in the north to yorubas, hausas wont be safe in west as well. The northern political elites who benefit the most from Nigeria know this and that would be game over for them should Nigeria disintegrate. You guys make it sounds like federal government can just do anything they like. Smh.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by hstar: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
N.A and lies
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by PAWG(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

The inconsistency in their story indicate desperation to cover up.

Y’all just love to hate on the government, it’ll never make sense to you
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by GreatCracker(m): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
TrueNigerian300:

Oga, people make up the federal government stop shouting like the federal government can do an undo as they wish particularly in a very divisive country like Nigeria. Now, let me let you know somethings because of the antecedents of various group in the past who claimed to fight for Igbo freedom but they were only fighting for their pocket, many Igbo didn't take Kanu serious at first and for preaching hatred in the beginning many Nigerians also didn't take him serious. Now, he has more support from many Igbo and even non-Igbo which has changed the game, the only thing the federal government is still enjoying is the fact that the foolish igbo politicians are still selling their people for political purpose. Now El Zakasy is a northern affair you have to remember that and you dont expect other region to fight for him.

People see things from tribal and religious angle in Nigeria, Buhari will not do what he did to El Zakasy to any yoruba man who has the support of his people. So there are no yoruba soldiers or you think they will be foolish to kill their people.

Forget the noise about federal government they will must trend careful to avoid war. As your reprisal is happening in the north to yorubas, hausas wont be safe in west as well. The northern political elites who benefit the most from Nigeria know this and that would be game over for them should Nigeria disintegrate. You guys make it sounds like federal government can just do anything they like. Smh.
this reply should keep that guy silent for now, except he just want to make a fool out of himself as usual.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by calcal: 1:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Odogbo cantonment is at Ojo area, Airforce base is at Akobo, Military barracks is at Mokola.. these are extremely far places to Soka area of Ibadan were Mr Sunday Igboho stays

Question for me is What is an officer who should be on duty several kilometres and Local Government away doing at the outskirts of a large city like Ibadan

Question 2 why will an alleged imposter ride along with a genuine officer even when he knows the crime

Question 3 I know Soka very well and Igboho's mansion , why are the soldiers at Igboho street even when the neighbourhood is a private one and the roads a simply for the street

Are you a lawyer? I need to bookmark your contact.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by toplinetrtrend: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2021
PAWG:

Y’all just love to hate on the government, it’ll never make sense to you

A government that lies to the people and takes the people for granted is not asking to be loved; it is asking to be hated.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Collins9156(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2021
Their statement always implicates them, imagine impersonator and servicing personnel.

KosiGee:
The Nigeria army headquarters acknowledged that two men were on a motorbike...one of the men was an Air Force military personnel while the other was identified as an impersonator.

Both men were on camo uniform, how come an impersonator of the Nigeria military was wearing a military uniform and also was seen in the company of another serving member of the Nigeria military.

Something is not quite right.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by chrisblack: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2021
It does not make sense to go an spy on a person with your uniform on. Also for such operations it does not require the army or airforce to go there together with their men in uniform. It's false Alarm. Sunday does not need all these.I believe they actually know the made an error,but in Nigeria any story that will support your cause irrespective of it's truthfulness is always welcomed
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by ada9ja(f): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
atonement12:
Terrorist herdsmen sympathiser!

Ignorant determinant discovered
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by atonement12: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
ada9ja:

Ignorant determinant discovered
Ignorant Please educate us on reasons for your ''sympathy' to terrorist herdsmen'.
Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Barzinime(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2021
I cant be deceived by the rubbish they trash out on the media anymore, I am beyond that & I have also come to realise that majority of Nigerians are hypocrites, selfish, ungrateful & without patience.
Even if Jesus Christ comes down from heaven to rule Nigeria they will still find faults in him, therefore whoever is called Evil by the majority is actually the opposite cos majority of Nigerians are corrupt and my point for that is people with questionable wealth are praised as long as they keep the money flowing and those are the kind of people I should join the band wagon in singing nepotism & corruption.

SoBright101:
Without stressing my brain, with the fact that you don't care about the present situation of the country being ruled by corrupt, evil and nepotistic government, you don't compare freedom we are seeking with those countries who fought successfully against bad leadership, which their country became the one they dreamed of, i can sense who you are and where you are from.

When the time comes you would know.

I guess it too much movies that motivate Boko haram, Niger Delta militants, ESN right?

Your eyes go soon clear.

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by yetunsbay(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2021
ednut1:
I pity this igboho man last last
why not bother to pity yourself first

1 Like

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by SoBright101: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2021
What are you saying?

Barzinime:
I cant be deceived by the rubbish they trash out on the media anymore, I am beyond that & I have also come to realise that majority of Nigerians are hypocrites, selfish, ungrateful & without patience.
Even if Jesus Christ comes down from heaven to rule Nigeria they will still find faults in him, therefore whoever is called Evil by the majority is actually the opposite cos majority of Nigerians are corrupt and my point for that is people with questionable wealth are praised as long as they keep the money flowing and those are the kind of people I should join the band wagon in singing nepotism & corruption.

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by Barzinime(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Guess your moniker really doesn't represent your personality undecided
SoBright101:
What are you saying?

Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by SoBright101: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2021
Thanks for your observation. That is what you evil praise singers resort to when others oppose your evil opinion.

I guess yours represent your personality.

Barzinime:
Guess your moniker really doesn't represent your personality undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Pictured At Event With Namibia’s Late President And New President / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.