Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,529 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Hijab Crisis- Can A Sunday Mass Be Held In The National Mosque Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis- Can A Sunday Mass Be Held In The National Mosque Abuja? (224 Views)

Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / The Surrounding Of National Mosque Abuja In The Late 80s (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hijab Crisis- Can A Sunday Mass Be Held In The National Mosque Abuja? by Muna4real(f): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
I personally view the crisis in kwara as a means of looking for trouble. Some muslims have claimed that the schools are government owned and therefore,is owned by all. I have some questions to ask.

1) the national mosque and Ecumenical center both in Abuja where built by the government for the two main religions in Nigeria. Christianity and islam. They are both government properties. If you claim that the mission schools have no say in the dress code because they are now government owned, can christains hold services or even a Sunday mass in the national mosque Abuja since it is for all?

2) there are so many schools in kwara state which allows the use of hijab and they are far far more in number than the missionary schools. Why have you chosen to kill yourselves and die in missionary schools when there are hundreds of options available to you?

3) most of you guys say that we are intolerant in this case but why have you chosen a school filled with intolerant people?

4) you claim that we shouldn't bring religion into education but you are all guilty of that. Hijab is a religious wear. Why then do you insist on wearing it to schools?
Re: Hijab Crisis- Can A Sunday Mass Be Held In The National Mosque Abuja? by slivertongue: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
hmmm
Re: Hijab Crisis- Can A Sunday Mass Be Held In The National Mosque Abuja? by peteregwu(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Muna4real:
I personally view the crisis in kwara as a means of looking for trouble. Some muslims have claimed that the schools are government owned and therefore,is owned by all. I have some questions to ask.

1) the national mosque and Ecumenical center both in Abuja where built by the government for the two main religions in Nigeria. Christianity and islam. They are both government properties. If you claim that the mission schools have no say in the dress code because they are now government owned, can christains hold services or even a Sunday mass in the national mosque Abuja since it is for all?

2) there are so many schools in kwara state which allows the use of hijab and they are far far more in number than the missionary schools. Why have you chosen to kill yourselves and die in missionary schools when there are hundreds of options available to you?

3) most of you guys say that we are intolerant in this case but why have you chosen a school filled with intolerant people?

4) you claim that we shouldn't bring religion into educational but you are all guilty of that. Hijab is a religious wear. Why then do you insist on wearing it to schools?

Muslims like wahala too much. But as for me I don't really care if they wear hijab to a Christian school or not. Let everyone just dress properly well, that's my take. The problem is Islam is like a curse. Anywhere they go they create pronlem here and there. That is why they will run away from there countries and states and go to countries and states that belongs to Christians, and instead of them to stay quiet and be peaceful, they will still go there and try to overshadow them and go against their laws.

I think the problem with Islam is a divine curse. Because they are the only religion that lied against Jesus and killed his people. No be small curse. See what is happening in the North and the Middle East and it would continue till the world end.
Re: Hijab Crisis- Can A Sunday Mass Be Held In The National Mosque Abuja? by Muna4real(f): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
The most amusing thing about this whole drama is that these muslims had the guts to go to court and sew a school founded,built and managed by christains for so many years over the choice of uniforms the school have adopted. On top of that,they call them intolerant for not allowing their religious wears in a school which christains managed for years. grin

Is this how you guys practice the " peace"
Re: Hijab Crisis- Can A Sunday Mass Be Held In The National Mosque Abuja? by Muna4real(f): 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
peteregwu:

Muslims like wahala too much. But as for me I don't really care if they wear hijab to a Christian school or not. Let everyone just dress properly well, that's my take. The problem is Islam is like a curse. Anywhere they go they create pronlem here and there. That is why they will run away from there countries and states and go to countries and states that belongs to Christians, and instead of them to stay quiet and be peaceful, they will still go there and try to overshadow them and go against their laws.

I think the problem with Islam is a divine curse. Because they are the only religion that lied against Jesus and killed his people. No be small curse. See what is happening in the North and the Middle East and it would continue till the world end.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

South South Region Is The Only Viable Country Out Of Nigeria / If NGIGE Could Run Like Ortom, He Wouldn't Have Been Kidnapped Under PDP / Yoruba In Abuja Urged To Unite For Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.