Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian (34041 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Cossy Ojiakor Confesses She Was Really Very Broke / Lana Del Rey Confesses She’s Slept With “A Lot Of Men In The Music Industry” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Gheorghe(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2007
weird all d way

but

still like his wink musik
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by trendy(f): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2007
his shocked she be girl
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by slimnike(m): 3:19am On Mar 22, 2007
No winkShe be not.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Seun(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2007
Does this mean she will be thrown in prison when the same sex marriage bill is passed? angry
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by trendy(f): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2007
how do we know undecided
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by slimnike(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2007
Lets wait and see,
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by anusule(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2007
cry embarassed
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by naijagal(f): 12:49pm On May 23, 2007
am surprised dat people r surprised she is a lesbian
i think most of us have known dis since d days of "allen avenue"

wat? u guys thought she just likes dressing like a guy
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Emad(f): 5:02pm On May 26, 2007
Weird MC , she is really "Weird "
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by slimnike(m): 5:04am On Jun 02, 2007
Lies.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by nguage(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2007
men guys we all need to change. Americans will call us homophobic.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Emad(f): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2007
watever americans call us does not matter
the fact that several people are begining to practice homosexuality does not make it right
It is a sin. Homosexuality is satanism, and there are no two ways about it.
God Hurry to our aid.

If there is one thing we need to hold on to in Africa , it is our culture, STOP americanising the whole world
angry angry angry angry angry

and Weird MC if indeed u are a Homo then i am Sorry for you, angry embarassed
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Modups1(f): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
n-guage we should stop making america God
whether they call us homophobes or not doesnt make homosexuality right
shikena
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by samgab: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2007
raymad ur a big useless arse hole so ur one of the gays who steals other pples efforts by pirating thier cds? God punish u and ur fagish smellin arse
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Emad(f): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
Who is raymad??
just curious,
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by ogunsteedo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2007
NIGERIAN PEOPLE UNA DON COME AGAIN OOOOOO smiley, YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP PUTTING LAWS INTO YOUR HANDS, REMEMBER NOBODY HOLY PASS.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by tosinadeda: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2007
Abeg leave the babe alone abeg. Una wey they Bleep the opp sex out of marriage and she whey dey do girl,na the same sin b4 GOD so nobody shld come and b claiming holy here abeg
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by chaz(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2007
angry angry angryHABA! WHO DEY SPREAD DIS KIN RUMOUR! SHE SAID SHE HAS A FIANCE 4 GOODNESS SAKE! OR ISNT IT TRUE? undecided
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by chaz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2007
undecidedNAWA 4 NIGERIANS SELF. EVEN IF ITS TRUE SEE AS U GUYS ARE CRUCIFING HA WHEN WE ALL KNOW DAT ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS A LESBO'S IN DISGUISE! INFACT ALL GIRLS ARE LESBO'S WHETHER THEY ADMIT IT OR NOT. JUST LOCK 2 FINE OR EVEN UGLY NIGERIAN CHICKS IN ONE ROOM WIT A HIDDEN CAMERA AND SEE D ACTION DAT WULD BEHOLD U!!!! MEN!!!! HIPOCRITES!!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by thegame(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2007
I think all shd have had an idea b4 now.She better change. I think she is always the male when in the act. Go for the guys. You can't get anything like them dicks ma'am
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by richo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2007
walahi talahi i wunt be surprising if i hear am sey that ugly lady get am for penis. chai i wonder which kine girl will rub boobs together with her and lick her smellin pussy too wink
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by finemocha(f): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2007
who gives a shit

so what if she is gay big deal, i mean if i was her i would not have admitted it because there are some dumb ass nigerians who will start trying to create an uproar and be violent (u all know who u are or at least what group of people i am referring to)
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by sweeti14(f): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2007
wow this is very shocking shocked.first the news was that she was on drugs,now she is a lesbian shocked,i'mworried for her'cos am her fan. sad
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by IYaeto(f): 2:30am On Oct 08, 2007
So? It's her life. She not answerable to anybody. Mind you looks can be deceiving. But sha she get talent and she's come a looooooooong way. tongue
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by italonaija: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2007
i've always tought that she was, any way,if it improves her artistically, "hmmm,oya bon bon fire!, "
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by djcrucifix(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2007
why am i not surprised? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by petitejay(f): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2007
it's very sad what the world/Nigeria's turning into.Weird for real you don't need all these to live a fullfilled life there are better ways to live and am sure there are people that deserve you out there so stop that shit now and move on for good. o k! sad

Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Busta(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2007
djcrucifix:

why am i not surprised? [color=#006600][/color]
with u on that. . she kanda looks like a guy tho
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by MP007(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2007
lyrics lori gan gan,
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by tilewill(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2008
that's why she didn't have it all tongue :Pby the way, who's she?
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Nile(f): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2008
What exactly do we care about her sexuality. the lady is bad with the lyrics. that's all that really matters. as far as i can see, only her partner should care whether she was straight or gay. i.e., if she's gay and has a boyfriend, he should worry, and vice versa. as for those people who very intelligently pointed out that you could tell jsut by looking at her, i think if she gets a jail term, then so should you for your stupidity
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by dejiman(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2008
hey hey hey you can lie oooooooooo embarassed
where did you get that from?
But if that is true what as that got to do with your own life? undecided
That is the kind of life she want for her self wink
We are in democracy grin
that is why you have to believe that some people has every right to do crazy and kolomental things shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So,

Do your thing ni oooo jare. and mind your business lipsrsealed

I did not say anything oooooo
Abeg lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Flaunts His Girlfriend And Iphone7 [PICS] / Flavour Teases Girls With New Photo / Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.