Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Do you think it is always better to walk away? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do you think it is always better to walk away? (320 Views)

500 Osun Youths Ready To Walk Against Drug Abuse / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you think it is always better to walk away? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hmm, but fact remains that you can't successful walk away from all of the things that you are not comfortable with in life neither can you successfully walk away from every person who makes you unhappy, else you end up very lonely.

In the past, I had thought it to be the best for me, so I kept on walking away, at first, I felt good and all peaceful about it until I realize I was all alone in my world and trust me, sometimes loneliness can be more deadly even if you are an introvert.

And so, experience has taught me that sometimes not in all cases anyway, it's better to persevere and make it work out for you with people you are in connection with than always walking away because it's not rosy anywhere either.

Re: Do you think it is always better to walk away? by yomi007k(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
You may walk away mentally and not physically.

Sometimes it is better to walk away and be alone than to be with wrong people.

1 Like

Re: Do you think it is always better to walk away? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
yomi007k:
You may walk away mentally and not physically.

Sometimes it is better to walk away and be alone than to be with wrong people.
yes, I agree with you that sometimes being alone is better than with wrong people.

So, how does one walk away mentally like you said?
Re: Do you think it is always better to walk away? by yomi007k(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Angel246:
yes, I agree with you that sometimes being alone is better than with wrong people.

So, how does one walk away mentally like you said?

When they talk trash, you don't respond. If you do then you empower them.

Sometimes when you see them, you just wave and zoom zoom zoom...you need not be physically in their space.
Re: Do you think it is always better to walk away? by plot697: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Is better you walk away than getting what you don't deserve from people. But then, what are you giving out? What you give out could be responsible to what you're getting that makes you want to walk away.
Re: Do you think it is always better to walk away? by ThinkSmarter: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Walking away is like detaching yourself from anything that may bring you pain.
It's letting go.
Don't let your happiness depend on money, educational qualifications ,wife, hubby, children or even your life.
Because at a point in time, u re bound to lose any and there is nothing you can do about it.
Then you will know that Everything is really meaningless like chasing after the wind.

(1) (Reply)

When A Scorpion Stings, Do This And You'll Be Fine / I Need Help With This Head Infection / Painful Urination After Urethra Swab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.