Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station (3909 Views)

Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station / Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / Nigerian Soldiers Engage In A Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by AmadiAba: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Daredevil Unknown Gunmen, Sunday attacked a police outpost in Mgbakwu community, Awka North Local Government Area, a short distance from the capital city of Awka, Anambra State, IgbereTV has learned.

Continue reading

https://igberetvnews.com/1385544/breaking-unknown-gunmen-fierce-gun-battle-police-mgbakwu-station/

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by AlexBells(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jesus take the wheel, Take it from my hands cause I can't do this on my own...
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by mike8804: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
AlexBells:
Jesus Take the Wheel
to which location?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by Fahdiga(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Seriously. Fulani must go

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by EastisBae: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
What is going on abeg?!
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by Makemefit12op(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
The coward terrorist army reacted by shooting sporadically in onithsa head bridge while their counterpart were dealt with in awka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by AlexBells(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
mike8804:
to which location?
Jesus take the wheel, Take it from my hands cause I can't do this on my own... It a song, I only him knows where we are headed to and only him can drive us to safety.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by chatinent: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please, how dem dey take comot this country?

I am done.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by Johnrio22(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
The matter don Dey rise oo.
in Agulu today......... the armies full everywhere., any rabid movement attracts something else. from nwagu junction up

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by LeeSantos(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
see the way the position like trained USA soldier
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
EastisBae:
What is going on abeg?!
Environmental sanitation cool

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by Charmingrascal(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Not the usual civilians they flex muscles on.

The Police is now meeting its match, they should deal with it.

This is the worst time to be a uniform personnel in Nigeria, courtesy of Dullard*nho.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by GreenApples: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
As long as it's in the SE core and not outside so when the helicopter starts they won't blame external innocent parties
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
AmadiAba:

Daredevil Unknown Gunmen, Sunday attacked a police outpost in Mgbakwu community, Awka North Local Government Area, a short distance from the capital city of Awka, Anambra State, IgbereTV has learned.

Continue reading

https://igberetvnews.com/1385544/breaking-unknown-gunmen-fierce-gun-battle-police-mgbakwu-station/
Some people are now so sympathetic with the security forces based on what is befalling them, but everyone has forgotten so soon what they have been doing to the ordinary poor citizens, killing us like we're not human being, Lekki massacre is still very fresh in my mind if you have forgotten so soon, may the SOULS of those who lost their lives in the process of seeking Justice at Lekki rest in Peace. To tell you how wicked this people are, when #OccupyLekkiTollgate came, you can see what they also displayed again ready to kill over and over again, ( People's children) while their own lives and that of that of their children are so precious. I don't have pitty for them because apart from what they have been doing to other people I have also been a victim of police evil and wickedness. If you're a police officer or any other security unit especially if you're one of the few good hearted ones, my advice to you is to resign now for your life, this obviously isn't a good time to be security force man in Nigeria, no where is safe for you now as a force personnel. Nigeria is not worth dying for. All those killed in recent time, what have Nigerian government done for the family they left behind? Be Wise.I don't know what anybody thinks but I strongly believe that this current circumstances of the security forces are born out of what they did at Lekki and the ones they have been doing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by BigSarah(f): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
What’s going on In SE , who are these Gunmen?...
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by providencia(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
I see Buhari withrawing Fulani soldiers/police from SE and replacing it with Southern police/soldiers.
southerner that doesnt resign when posted is on his own

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by Jostoman: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Some people are now so sympathetic with the security forces based on what is befalling them, but everyone has forgotten so soon what them have been doing the ordinary poor citizens, killing us like we're not human being, Lekki massacre is still very fresh in my mind if you have forgotten so soon, may the SOULS of those who lost their lives in process of seeking Justice at Lekki rest in Peace.
amen my brother

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
mike8804:
to which location?
to Biafra

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by ablejesus26(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
This picture looks like the one used in the Orlu hurryskurry

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by ablejesus26(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
providencia:
I see Buhari withrawing Fulani soldiers/police from SE and replacing it with Southern police/soldiers.
southerner that doesnt resign when posted is on his own

What do you mean by dis write up

is dis a threat ?

don't think dat bcus it's a faceless forum you cannot be figured out
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by megacity: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Na
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
So Nigeria wont disintegrate...
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by Brimstone77: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
BigSarah:
What’s going on In SE , who are these Gunmen?...
the gun men are in ondo government house..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by providencia(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

is dis a threat ?
Fvck you very much sir
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by ablejesus26(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
providencia:
Fvck you very much sir
Ok your threat is well noted
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by ablejesus26(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
providencia:
Fvck you very much sir
Ok your threat is well noted
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by Christistruth00: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Unknown Gunmen, what Unknown Gunmen?

Gov Uzodinma has already announced on live Television that it is IPOB killing Police

So what is Unknown about the IPOB Gunmen?
Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by lionphil(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
ablejesus26:

is dis a threat ?

Kindly stop acting childish... MNK has advised all of them to resign. Obviously the guy took a cue from there. MNK usually comes on air, why don't you listen to him so you'll understand what's happening.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by ablejesus26(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
lionphil:

Kindly stop acting childish... MNK has advised all of them to resign. Obviously the guy took a cue from there. MNK usually comes on air, why don't you listen to him so you'll understand what's happening.

And why would mnk advise anyone who is carrying out his duty to resign

are they supposed to resign just bcus mnk says so

who is mnk an ordinary leader of a seccessionist group to tell an Igbo man wat to do

are you substantiating the allegations that dis attacks is being carried out by mnk ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
E Don red for police men for this side of the naija. The Bush meat now hunts the hunter

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by SouthNigerian: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nigeria must disintegrate.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen In Fierce Gun Battle With Police In Mgbakwu Station by MrBachelor: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state. Buhari has lost control.

If there is any hope of savaging the country he must be impeached. The country is on auto pilot.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander / Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof / Senator President Godswill Akpabio Visits The First Lady, Remi Tinubu. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.