Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls (3228 Views)

APGA Sweeps House Of Assembly Polls In Anambra- Thisday / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / PDP Swept Edo Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2011
I have had these pics since Saturday but wasnt gonna bother as I can see nairaland has become the official extension of GEJ/PDP campaign website but I decided to paste it here so that those who still can see beyond their noses wuld realize that all that happened on Saturday is that PDP became more sophisticated than just using thugs to snatch ballot boxes and scare pple off, they have become more systematic.These pictures were uploaded to a blackberry group I belong to by a friend who was in Sokoto to observe the elections.One of these pics is from the polling unit where PDP governor Wammako voted in Wammako village, Sokoto (see pic my friend took with him) and he too saw these underaged voters and looked the other way. Why?? U think CPC and ANPP would come to Sokoto and rig openly like this including in the governor's polling unit and the PDP govt wuldnt pounce on them with all the state machinery and expose them?? etc. We all know the answers to these questions. I know some people wuld start their usual pro-PDP/GEJ propaganda and start raining insults on me but I wouldnt waste my time joining issues with them

First pic: An underage voter at Gidan Salanke Polling Unit at Kanabena area of Sokoto State

Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2011
An under-aged girl displays her voters card at Yar Yahaya Polling Unit 006, Kwari Local Government of Sokoto state.

Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2011
An under-aged voter waiting to get accredited at GSS Akila. Polling unit 006

Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2011
How do I tell these young girls to remove their veils for picture_ That would be suicidal for me.

Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2011
with Governor Wamakko of Sokoto state after the governors accreditation at his Wamakko village

Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2011
The older girls formed shields for the very very under-aged girls when they realised I was about to take their picture

Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2011
These girls had accreditation ink on the thumb nail

Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2011
Under-aged voters

Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2011
Under-aged voters waiting to get accredited

Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2011
@Poster

It's a really brave thing you did. You went in to investigate and you came back with pictorial evidence.

Thank You.

One question tho: How are you so sure they it was PDP they ALL voted for? Even tho your suspicious is close to target, we still need to be atlest 95% confident that it was PDP they voted for.

Will JEGA or GEB be addressing this issue of underage voting?
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Pataki: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2011
Wow!! God bless you Poster!

Now where is that foolish boy called Beaf?

What does he have to say to this underage boy voting for PDP in Sokoto!!! angry
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/424344_An_under-aged_voter_waiting_to_get_accredited_at_GSS_Akila__Polling_unit_006_jpg3e3cb0aa496dff62e31cb527fcd7026c[/img]
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2011
I laugh in Suriname. WTF! is this! s h i t! angry
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Knight1(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2011
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND A SO CALLED GOVERNOR WAS RIGHT THERE?
KAI, NIGERIA DON KOLO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by proudly9ja(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@Poster

It's a really brave thing you did. You went in to investigate and you came back with pictorial evidence.

Thank You.

One question tho: How are you so sure they it was PDP they ALL voted for? Even tho your suspicious is close to target, we still need to be atlest 95% confident that it was PDP they voted for.

Will JEGA or GEB be addressing this issue of underage voting?
Kudos to the poster.

There is no need to prove to JEGA that it was PDP or not. The fact is there were underaged voters and so the election in that ward should be cancelled. Its simple.
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Pataki: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2011
Knight1:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND A SO CALLED GOVERNOR WAS RIGHT THERE?
KAI, NIGERIA DON KOLO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Can Nigeria be saved? undecided

Can this thread be placed on the frontpage? undecided

I don't know!
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2011
proudly9ja:

Kudos to the poster.

There is no need to prove to JEGA that it was PDP or not. The fact is there were underaged voters and so the election in that ward should be cancelled. Its simple.

True, I guess.
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by maclatunji: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2011
I am happy that at least people are now seeing evidence that in all aspects and ramifications, the PDP cannot win a Free and Fair national election. Those that want to remain slaves to sentiment will not say they did not know when nemesis comes calling at their door in the form of poor living conditions and almost total governmental neglect.
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by vigasimple(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2011
Would this happens in Southern Nigeria? propably NO,  this is how the North inflate their census and population figures, and we even heared cases where the census  officials were not allow to come into the compound of the maigida and just given numbers of households including Malu's.

In every part of the North ther are widespread underage voters registration, and even more predominat in sharia states that are voting CPC and Bhuari.

CPC is a regional and fringe party, take away Bhuari, there is no more party. Take away Ribadu, even Tinubu, there will still be something call ACN that can fight elections. PDP is the only true national party, take away IBB, Atiku , Gusau, OBJ, PDP will still be a big tent party.

What we need is a credible oppostion that are not regional but national in outlook and government in waiting.

If any party will cheat and get advantage with underaage voting, it will between CPC and ANPP. To those that say the election must be cancelled in that ward, you will need medical evidence to prove that those voter's are underage, and with our muslim brothers up  North , you will struggle to get medical examination even with a court order.
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2011
vigasimple:

Would this happens in Southern Nigeria?

This is the southern version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by muami(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2011
proudly9ja:

Kudos to the poster.

Underaged voting has always ben a problem in the core north and all the parties are culprits. Its sheer lack of objectivity to put it on PDP. As a matter of fact, all observers to Katsina (buhari home town) confirmed underaged voting there as well. If we are objective, all we should do is to advise INEC to take steps to eliminate or at least reduce underaged voting anywhere it has been detected instead of looking for all manner of excuses to justify the woeful performance of CPC.
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by jmaine: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
Damn . . .Always thought this accusation of underage voting in the north was always a huge joke meant to spite our northern brethren  . . .but this is unbelievable . . . . 

OP abeg next time use hidden camera . . make those perpetrators no descend on you oo! . . .

Underage voting is the Northern version of the Southern rigging machinery . . .what a mirror contrast . .
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Dede1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
@POST

Whosoever believed that election is free and fair remains a drooling fool. Is it not the same voting pattern in Katsina State where CPC won? I guess balanced journalism could save you political headache.
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by blacksta(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2011
Thank God for technology

I am sure the relevant parties concerned are gathering evidence to upturn cases in court-

I am suspecting this election we will be worse than 2007
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Pharoh: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
Why link it to PDP?
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by sartorius(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
These underage voters may ve voted for wamako but I know they wud be voting for buhari tomorrow, Si its more fundamental, the process was creditable
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by efisher(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
We have huge problems to contend with. North, East, West and South. We will definitely not get it 100% right because it is a problem that is linked to every other problem. Lack of Education, infrastructure, etc. These are problems we have accumulated over time. It doesn't make any sense to heap the blames on any particular individual(s). The current government has clearly done a lot to tackle this problem to some extent. INEC is fully aware of these issues and has also tried in some way to control and mitigate. We stil have a long way to go.

We can play our own part by doing more of this "evidence capturing". I recommend that these pictures and videos be used as evidence for the legal processes that will follow. All hands should be on deck to capture more of such evidence. That is the best we can do for now. I am confident that the woman in that video will pay dearly for her actions. There is no way it will not get the international community's attention thanks to the likes of twitter, You tube etc.
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by dayokanu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
Shame on PDP
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
Can pictures of these be forwarded to INEC please?? INEC needs to know of the work it is doing
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
how are we sure this is not katsina, and not sokoto? when people were talking of katsina underage voters, i didnt see any of you saying any thing about it, including you mr poster, showing clearly you people are very biased and of cos loosers! if the cpc won in sokoto would you have posted this pictures? retards.
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by PapaBrowne(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
BIG QUESTION:

Why is this only possible in Buhari's North

Aren't these under age voters the reason why the north west recorded 19.8 million voters Without the 19.8 million voters would Buhari stand the slimmest chance of winning the elections Ask yourself this question, why don't you see these kinds of underage voters in the South or Middle belt
To the best of my knowledge, the CPC is more responsible for these underage voters than any other party since this pattern has been noticed only in areas CPC stronghold!!
Most Buhari supporters are hoping on these under age voters for victory come saturday!!
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by EzeUche(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
This is unbelievable! But remember this is quite common throughout the North. That is their voting population is considered higher than other regions. They use their children to vote.

You are a very brave man OP.
Re: Pictures of How Pdp Swept (Rigged) Sokoto National Assembly Polls by efisher(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
PapaBrowne:

BIG QUESTION:

Why is this only possible in Buhari's North

Aren't these under age voters the reason why the north west recorded 19.8 million voters Without the 19.8 million voters would Buhari stand the slimmest chance of winning the elections Ask yourself this question, why don't you see these kinds of underage voters in the South or Middle belt
To the best of my knowledge, the CPC is more responsible for these underage voters than any other party since this pattern has been noticed only in areas  CPC stronghold!!
Most Buhari supporters are hoping on these under age voters for victory come saturday!!

That's a strong point you have made here. Many under-aged voters have been registered in these areas and that has a natural effect on the balance of voting population. That alone has given some areas greater deciding power than the others. We still have a long way to go but we will get there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Heads For Fresh Crisis. Buhari Dropped. / Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of / Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.