Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria (52872 Views)

Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

wetin concern religion for this matter now?

For your information, there are xtians and muslims in over 99% of any yoruba family.....so i dont know what u are talking about.....

I am 100% in support of the disintegration of this useless country......but we yorubas need to follow the proper channel.....sunday igboho will end up like lamidi kanu if he is not careful........the handwriting is all ready on the wall....that not all yorubas are in support of the disintegration.......

Please outline the proper channels that you mean

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Badorey6: 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigfish3k:

I was surprised I wrote terrorist, Nairaland changed it to Muslims. Na wao

I hang up here I don't think you are Yoruba. Yorubas are smarter than what you wrote up there.

But we are going to leave you. We are not compatible. Oil and water doesn't mix

I wrote ESN and Nairaland changed it to terrorist.

Who need Nigerian soldier when ESN can finish off the whole Igbo by themselves.

My friend Shinedu, I will be here drinking kunu while Kanu turn the erosion ravaged region to an upcoming Borno state.

More unknown gunmen strike. Iseeeee
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by wiseworld: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by redsun(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Violent agitation or break is not the solution. The solution will be something as simple and straightforward as bringing the leaders that are destroying the country to account. We are better off as one progressive people,but that can only be possible if there's accountability in leadership.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Christistruth00: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
imhotep:

Sai mama

That was Jaja Wachukwu of NCNC falling asleep at the 1960 United Nations Conference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by KGD10: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
redsun:
Violent agitation or break is not the solution. The solution will be something as simple and straightforward as bringing the leaders that are destroying the country to account. We are better off as one progressive people,but that can only be possible if there's accountability in leadership.

It's either an absolute restructuring/true federalism or total break up for me. All other developed countries practise true federalism. Heck, the best time Nigeria was in better shape was at the time we were practising true federalism. Like seriously, why would a country go back into archaic practice yet expect better results? Na ment?

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by hansomb: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:
That drug addict will soon be disgraced.

Certainly 99% of those who are participating in the rally are Muslims.

People of Iwo should call their drug addict of a king to order.
shut up if you have nothing good to type.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Viicfuntop(f): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?

Such silly sentiments. Your people are being killed. You think this is about religion now. This didn’t start today and it would only get worse as history as proved. This goes as far back as 1959. Northerners are power driven and they do not care what they have to do to get it. The northerners do not care about the well being of the country. Just power. So what the hell are you talking about by bringing religious sentiments. I am a Christian and my best friend is a Kaduna lady. I should feel this sentiment about Yoruba’s secession from the country but I cannot continue to watch my people killed like chickens and no one is doing anything.

You come up here and write that trash up because you are a Muslim? Yes it’s trash. Your people are being killed but the only thing you can see is religion? Are you trying to tell me your religion justifies killings? So if this herdsmen raid your home and wipe out every member of your family except you, would you still welcome them with open arms because they are your fellow Muslims? I am asking you Mr Islam? Would you give out your children to a tribe who murdered your family. Drop your sentiments and start having foresight. It would go a long way in your life. Not today, not tomorrow, but one day, there would no longer be Nigeria. It’s a ticking time bomb. It might not happen in my generation or my children’s generation but it will happen. Muslim my foot

6 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

Progressive Yorubas Ronu !

By their moniker you will know them
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by redsun(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
KGD10:

It's either an absolute restructuring/true federalism or total break up for me. All other developed countries practise true federalism. Heck, the best time Nigeria was in better shape was at the time we were practising true federalism. Like seriously, why would a country go back into archaic practice yet expect better results? Na ment?

The fact is that those that are going to run the break up governments are still the same as the ones running the country today,hoodlums. Having their own niches will just make easier to commandeer the resources at regional level. We need a complete overhaul of mindset for the country to be able to move forward. A growth mindset that will usher in thinkers,reformers, innovators and builders in leadership.

Secterian violence will turn Nigeria to Somali and that will mean complete annihilation. It is not the way to go.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Viicfuntop(f): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
Call me whatever you want, we won't support your stupid republic! And Insha'Allāh, we would do all we can do make sure it doesn't come to pass, eyin eleribu!

Do what? Live up to your name by becoming a terrorist? Nonsense human.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Bashir75: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

Progressive Yorubas Ronu !

This up here is why the majority of Yorubas hate Igbos and their lack decorum. Na Yorubas make you parents poor, cause your father impotency and elected the Igbo leaders devouring your Igboland and future. While I acknowledged the national problems we are bedeviled in Nigeria since independence, these problems were are caused by Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo leaders.

The perpetrators of these problems like the status-quo as long as it benefits them. Stronger, powerful and prosperous Nigeria is possible and desirable but it takes all of us to get it. Factional/regional warlords is suicidal just like Libya, Iraq and Somalia. They’re worst than the corrupt elected leaders we currently have.

Lastly, the Ibos for decades have effortlessly making efforts to cause divisions and enmity between peaceful Yorubas but they failed everytime. Their forefathers main goal is to see us, the Yorubas go thru Biafra debacle and our region in tatters. We are the only region in Nigeria that accommodated them like brethren, there is less Ibos in South-South (their close neighbor with similar affinity) than South-West but they never prospered there until they reach Lagos/SW.

We are not cowards like Ojukwu who ran away after he brought chaos on his people or Nnamdi Kanu, who did the same. We are meticulous to assess our situation to know when to declare war. I wished these miscreants Ibos should have declare war during Jonathan administration when Ibos are in positions of power since 1999-2015. However, they’re making us believe that they’re not represented in power. Hypocrisy of the Black Jewish.

If Ibos want war, let them go. Stop your stupidity of the South and we are not same people. Declare your war and fight alone because we are geographically separated and the fastest thriving region in Africa. We are the Yorubas not Nnamdi.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
No doubt you must be a "suwegbe" Muslim, I didn't mention anything about killing. I'm not a killer, I don't kill people but you wanna sound so smart but unfortunately you jumped the gun. What I'm talking about is way deeper, I just gave you an instance with Hijab, but y'all are too blinded by prejudice that y'all refuse to see. Lol
Are you not the ones looking for trouble with hijab in Christian missionary schools?

You want to change the narrative as if we are the aggressors

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 12:07am On Mar 23, 2021
UtilityRational:

why would they support your bullshit oduwa when you cannot support there common constitutional right to wear hijab in government funded schools or in jamb centers just tell me why they should support you then? is it not the same hijab wearing right that you yoruba xtian hate Prof Akintola so much just show me 3 yoruba xtian that is fighting for his tribes sisters right to wear hijab and i would show you 10 yoruba muslims supporting the so called oduduwa. you xtian are just soooo hypocrites pretending to be cleaver.
mtwsssss. Awon werey
Why would you want to cover your head in school environment in a way that it will be oozing out smells to the students near you. Mtchew
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by calcal: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
See the people that want a republic, cursing me and my God grin It's evident that this is how you feel against all Muslims and hence, this one of the reasons why you would never achieve your republic!

How do you expect me as a Muslim to share a country with someone who hates me and religion? Not only that, they don't ever wanna hear an opposing opinion, you either with them or you are a terrorist or Fulani grin

I remember my days in secondary school, sincerely most Youba Muslims are too local and backward. Even though I was a Muslim I never date any!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2021
babaolofin:

It is not boarder I am talking about as highlighted in your response. Protection of local industries is the reason why embargoes are placed on importation of certain goods. I have attended seminars and workshops organized by MAN on the issue of protection of local industrIes. Borders are closed because of rice importation . You are contributing nothing to Nigeria but taking much with your parasites brothers of Niger, Chad, Mali, Senegal and Guinea.

The South labours 24 hours daily to survive. The youth struggles with determination despite setback to create something. Andela, flutterwaves and others too numerous to mention are creative ideas . The youth out of survival spirit learned Cryptocurrency, you wanted it dead. We are forced out of Nigeria to remit billions of dollars home for the survival of people at home. Some out of survival enter into fraud and drugs while mallam are made EFCC and NDLEA chairman with big budget to arrest them.

It is better we go our way.

You're making argument out of conscience. If u have flutterwave someone has refinery, if u have PayPal someone has cement factories, what ever u have others have their means of livelihood. Your comment support criminality for survival but still u call others poor and are not seeing on such cases.
Pls go round the country, understand people and their culture instead of pretending to know ppl from the corner of ur room. Do u think it's only in the south that people do cryotocurrency? Pls wake up, your poor assumption of North will keep shocking u,always thinking that we don't have capacity but we have gone beyond ur thought.
Don't hide behind few ppl to chest beating here.
Always talking abt Niger, Chad because ur weekly congregations have only this as their creative idea.
If u don't see the consequences of drug peddling and Yahoo scam or n u know nothing abt development, this is a result of poor upbringings not survival on every shit.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by SIRTee15: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:

What are you even talking about? Was Ilorin case the first Hijab issue we've had in Yorùbá land? It isn't the first and definitely wouldn't be the last, I didn't mention Hausa or Fulani, leave them out of these and talk about Yorùbás. Y'all sound so retarded whenever you keep mentioning Hausa/Fulani like robots

So safe that we have to go to courts to get injunctions just to wear our Hijab, very pathetic!

This analogy doesn't make any sense because those countries are ruled by Shari'ah and Islam, it's literally in their constitution!

You are a fool, the man was killed by his fellow Yorùbá man. I'm not a fool you can brainwash with your useless propaganda. Yorubas kill each other, kinda funny that all the cultists, thugs that perpetuate crimes in Yorùbaland automatically became Fulanis. Eyin werey una no get sense!

Whenever you have nothing reasonable to say, you begin to shoot out Fulani this Fulani that. grin Dumbo!

I noticed your ranting on this thread since.
Look here, if u kwarans want to continue your servitude to sokoto caliphate. I can assure u the rest of Yorubas don't care.
If in 2021, u think religion has more influence over ethnicity in political consideration and affinity, then u've learnt nothing about Nigeria or the Arab world. And I think it will be better if u guys are left behind with the north to receive sense.
FYI...Northern nigerian muslims look down on southern muslims, while Arabs have passionate hatred for subsaharan blacks irrespective of religion. In this world, your race and ethnicity comes first, and if u going to disregard that over some petty squabbles that can easily be resolves over the table...then ur case is hopeless.

The truth is the only people SWerns care about in north central are the igbominas in kwara and the okun people in kogi. Ilorin is a lost case and its people are simply beyond redemption.

Besides we don't want religious bigots or intolerant fanatics to come and be giving us problem in the new nation. Just ensure u drag that MURIC Ayatollah fanatic along with u. Because his divisive n inflammatory remarks will not be tolerated in Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 23, 2021
You see Igbo,Yoruba,Ijaw and other Southern elites,they are very shameless, greedy and lacking every aspect of humane attribute...
You need to get rid of some of them first,before you can forcefully fight for your freedom.
Black man don't negotiate freedom,peacefully.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by HacheNoire: 1:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Good one!

Leadership should not be driven by illiterates
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Lagoon0: 1:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?
You're youruba I understand. You're not from SW . you're from kwara state. You're not part of our plan.
In Lagos and Ogun state there I no difference between Muslim and Christian. My grampa is Muslim, one of my aunt is alaja another I a Christian .

I don't like mingling with kwara people, they're not our kind of people.

Don't badmouth Yoruba race, you're cool with Nigeria all the best for you.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by ukahrawah: 2:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:

You can't dream of building country based on religious bigotry & fanaticism. Is it not obvious that only Yoruba Christians are advocating this bigotic movement? You can't be subjugating others religious right and expect thm to support a movement that will further deteriorate their agony and abuse of their right.
In one time in history after civil war, arms spread all over south. Most arm robbers in Nigeria were either Yorubas or Benin people and humbly nobody coded them with ethnic names but they were all seen as criminals. North was safe, people only hear about arm robbery in the far south but in less than a decade they're in the nooks and crannies of Nigeria perpetrating their robbery and up till now arm robbery is being a business in Nigeria to many criminals.
So, why now do suddenly criminalise Fulani tribe, after Endsars there were criminals all over SW and they are indigenes but suddenly you exonerate your people and accuse Fulani for every crime ur people commit.
You opposed FG and created Amotekoun & claimed they'll secure your land, you even went to some extent to use formalities and exclude many Muslims from participating in the security network because of sinister only known to u. Use the security network and catch all suspected Fulani criminals with justice and fairness, deal with them and stop this nonsense that is obvious to us long before Igboho become adult. We are the most sensitive Nigerians,what ever body language u use we'll understand it fully.
If u want subjugate Muslims then your struggle will definitely take another dimension. Muslim Akul Muslim!

Your religion is like an Express road. It's destination is either Dubai or Afghanistan.

But for reasons best known to majority of you, you choose to head to Afghanistan. Be honest to yourself; is Islam a religion of peace?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Lagoon0: 2:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
Igboho was a PDP tout, he's supported by the likes of Fani Kayode who were one of the people that destroyed this country. If we have a Yorùbá nation, these same people would have a stake and we back to square one
Speak for your state of origin don't include our Lagos. We progress even when Nigeria dies
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by FriendNG: 2:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
Whenever you guys type this rubbish I just laugh at your sheer hypocrisy. If you are Muslim, you be mumu and if you are a Christian, you can't decieve us any longer grin "nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christians" but when we want to wear hijab in public schools, y'all swarm the courts to block us. See hypocrisy grin grin

Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 2:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Lagoon0:

You're youruba I understand. You're not from SW . you're from kwara state. You're not part of our plan.
In Lagos and Ogun state there I no difference between Muslim and Christian. My grampa is Muslim, one of my aunt is alaja another I a Christian .

I don't like mingling with kwara people, they're not our kind of people.

Don't badmouth Yoruba race, you're cool with Nigeria all the best for you.
Pained mofo, my mom's partly egba and they hate the concept of your republic grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 2:13am On Mar 23, 2021
SIRTee15:

[s]
I noticed your ranting on this thread since.
Look here, if u kwarans want to continue your servitude to sokoto caliphate. I can assure u the rest of Yorubas don't care.
If in 2021, u think religion has more influence over ethnicity in political consideration and affinity, then u've learnt nothing about Nigeria or the Arab world. And I think it will be better if u guys are left behind with the north to receive sense.
FYI...Northern nigerian muslims look down on southern muslims, while Arabs have passionate hatred for subsaharan blacks irrespective of religion. In this world, your race and ethnicity comes first, and if u going to disregard that over some petty squabbles that can easily be resolves over the table...then ur case is hopeless.

The truth is the only people SWerns care about in north central are the igbominas in kwara and the okun people in kogi. Ilorin is a lost case and its people are simply beyond redemption.

Besides we don't want religious bigots or intolerant fanatics to come and be giving us problem in the new nation. Just ensure u drag that MURIC Ayatollah fanatic along with u. Because his divisive n inflammatory remarks will not be tolerated in Yorubaland. [/s]
The usual rantings grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 2:14am On Mar 23, 2021
calcal:

I remember my days in secondary school, sincerely most Youba Muslims are too local and backward. Even though I was a Muslim I never date any!
Good for you, but would that get you Oduduwa Republic? Nooooo!!!! grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 2:14am On Mar 23, 2021
bigfish3k:

Are you not the ones looking for trouble with hijab in Christian missionary schools?

You want to change the narrative as if we are the aggressors
Yes, you're the aggressors! grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 2:15am On Mar 23, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Do what? Live up to your name by becoming a terrorist? Nonsense human.
Werey, no one's going to terrorize you. Y'all terrorize yourselves, but be restassured, no useless republic. Imagine the likes of Fani Kayode and minister or governor. From frying pan to fire!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 2:19am On Mar 23, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Such silly sentiments. Your people are being killed. You think this is about religion now. This didn’t start today and it would only get worse as history as proved. This goes as far back as 1959. Northerners are power driven and they do not care what they have to do to get it. The northerners do not care about the well being of the country. Just power. So what the hell are you talking about by bringing religious sentiments. I am a Christian and my best friend is a Kaduna lady. I should feel this sentiment about Yoruba’s secession from the country but I cannot continue to watch my people killed like chickens and no one is doing anything.

You come up here and write that trash up because you are a Muslim? Yes it’s trash. Your people are being killed but the only thing you can see is religion? Are you trying to tell me your religion justifies killings? So if this herdsmen raid your home and wipe out every member of your family except you, would you still welcome them with open arms because they are your fellow Muslims? I am asking you Mr Islam? Would you give out your children to a tribe who murdered your family. Drop your sentiments and start having foresight. It would go a long way in your life. Not today, not tomorrow, but one day, there would no longer be Nigeria. It’s a ticking time bomb. It might not happen in my generation or my children’s generation but it will happen. Muslim my foot
STFU and stop your useless propaganda, you guys think you can rewrite history ba? You think some of us are stupppidd, this useless propaganda can't work. If propaganda is the only way you can earn your republic then all of you are eleribu people, Fulani this Fulani that, shey won fi shey yin ni? I can't count the amount of people that called me Fulani here.

All my points are legitimate and none of you addressed it, why is that whenever there's an Hijab issue, Yorùbá Christians are at the forefront? It isn't about Hijab for Fulani o but for Muslims!

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 2:21am On Mar 23, 2021
bigfish3k:

So you prefer fulani stake holders which you find difficult to deal with.

But you can easily deal with FFK if he bleeps up because you are homogeneous
And who told you it's difficult to deal with Fulani you retarded bigot? Is this how you wanna establish your nation? grin Everyone is now Fulani grin grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 2:26am On Mar 23, 2021
KGD10:

The Missionary schools arent owned by the government. The government didn't build the school. The missionaries built and laid the schools. Public schools don't make it government owned, Dumbo illiterate.

You don't have to cry, the schools are government school according to Kwara state laws

Did you realise missionary schools in USA are made public under the care of the government to make it easily accessible to every child irrespective of religion, ideology etc yet they aren't owned by the government? Sink that into your skull. Same thing in Nigeria.

Werey, not the same thing. Both countries are different and they've got different sets of regulations.

Sink that into your thieving skull once again. In fact, the contract signed by the government and the missionaries on the schools states that it's not owned by the government. Sink that into your thieving skull again. You dey mad?

Are you suggesting I believe the bigoted missionaries who have always deceived and lied? Why shouldn't I believe kwara state govt which is composed of Christians? You're actually stupidd to think I should believe whatever comes out of the mouth of those lying snakes lol

At least you said the Igbos destroyed the mosque belonging to Hausa and Yoruba. Hausa and Yoruba in quote here which solidify my point on the fact no tribe would attack his fellow brethren cos of religion. They didn't attack their fellow tribe but attacked other tribes. Their fight at that time was based on tribe. And that was exactly at the same time when Nnamdi Kanu was still preaching hate speeches against Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani back then. He even asked them to attack pastor kumuyi revival. Pastor kumuyi had to hold his revival in a Barack and it was reduced to one day revival as a result of that. Like seriously, you're maad.

You're actually very dumb, Igbo Christians attack Igbo Muslims and they destroyed one of their own mosques during the endsars protests. Some Igbo Christians have even published names of Igbo Muslims to attack and they've spread it, stop saying what you don't know Yorùbá Christian

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 2:32am On Mar 23, 2021
alshalz:
I don't know when religion became one of the problems of the Yoruba nation
When Yorùbá Christians mistranslated the Qur'an and used the fake book to proselytize the Muslims, also demanding the Muslims converting to christianity before being able to attend schools.

If you claim someone is your brother, you would never do this to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.