Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River (692 Views)

N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs / BREAKING: We’ve No Regrets Relating With Buhari, Says Obiano / Aftermath Of Oluwo’s Defection: We’ve No Secret Deal With Ambode – Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River by Ctorch: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
THE Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State, Christian Ita, has said there won’t be any response to the alleged outburst of the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, against Ayade.

Ayade had complained about the injustice he was getting from his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, when the Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Mohammed, visited him on Friday.

This triggered an angry reaction from Wike.

“We are not responding to Wike’s outburst. We don’t have any altercation. We never mentioned Wike. We have nothing to say to him. Bala Mohammed came and the governor lamented the ill-treatment he is getting in the PDP and there was no where he mentioned Wike or made reference to Wike. We don’t know where the outburst is coming from; so, we are not responding,” Ita stated.

Ayade had said during Mohammed’s visit, “Now, let me say this as a very clear warning. I am a very smart person but I carry humility. One single injustice and they (PDP) will see a new Cross River State.

“It does appear that your party (PDP) seems to celebrate people who threaten and stress them. I am seated and dancing on the fence.”

Wike’s statement read in part, “If you want to talk about us, come out and be bold and talk about Rivers State…I am not a 419 governor. When the Federal Government refunded us money, I came and announced it.”

https://punchng.com/weve-no-response-to-wikes-tirade-says-criver/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0-WIvL6HELAVybelh9XzEBVReSEFDB8MunkNmCxbH6WOFtaFKb2YRNOws#Echobox=1616405837
Re: We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River by Monogamy: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Wike should take things easy oo.

This one wey him dey fight anyone fightable..
Re: We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River by Fahdiga(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
This talkative lunatic Wike is always feeling funky about himself
Re: We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River by Pierocash(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Wike that has lost popularity is still feeling high.

I just dey pity am

Re: We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River by wwwihy: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
"We are not responding to Wike’s outburst. We don’t have any altercation. We never mentioned Wike. We have nothing to say to him. Bala Mohammed came and the governor lamented the ill-treatment he is getting in the PDP and there was no where he mentioned Wike or made reference to Wike. We don’t know where the outburst is coming from; so, we are not responding,” Ita stated.
Re: We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River by nzeobi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Any body who talks too much losses relevance
Re: We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River by RobbStark(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Governor of Cross Rivers State is a Sisi, a pussssy asss niggarrrr.

I dare then to respond if they aren't scared.

rubbish
Re: We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River by Cpossibility(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
grin
Re: We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River by engrsyer(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
I admire my governor Wike. He doesn't tolerate nonsense and don't allow any miscreant to talk trash about his party(PDP). The worst Ayade can do is to decamp to APC which doesn't matter. Ayade is a paper weight in SS and Nigeria
Re: We’ve No Response To Wike’s Tirade, Says Cross River by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
Wike don gather enough enemies

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Yorubas Like Dragging Nigeria Backward Politically? / Outrage In Nigeria Over Buhari's London Medical Trips / Granting Asylum To IPOB/MASSOB, Disrespectful To Nigeria-lai Mohammed Attacksuk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.