Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed (25271 Views)

Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford’ll Be Probed –buhari’s Aide / Buhari: All Past, Present Corrupt Cases Will Be Probed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Sunsets: 5:38am On Mar 23, 2021
That's a welcome development. In order to authenticate it, let's start with the ruling party members. Charity, they say, begins at home.
Doraty1:
Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford’ll Be Probed – Lauretta Onochie

An aide to the President on social media, Lauretta Onochie, says Nigerians who flaunt lifestyles they cannot afford offline and online will be investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission as well as the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1374013697425870852?s=19
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Venom1020: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2021
To fellow brothers the new power is currency 1 Kuwait =$3usd making Kuwait a small country powerful! To avoid disastrous history repetition...1 fadaka / 1 Biafra pound should always equal or more ♎️ $1usd or any leading currencies! STAY WOKE!!!
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by koolkay01(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2021
Doraty1:
Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford’ll Be Probed – Lauretta Onochie

An aide to the President on social media, Lauretta Onochie, says Nigerians who flaunt lifestyles they cannot afford offline and online will be investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission as well as the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1374013697425870852?s=19

That woman no really get brain again since she got appointment from APC
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by maste: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2021
If not for the calibre of morons in the corridors of power, who is this girl to foul the public space with her rottenness?
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2021
so poverty is now a lifestyle.?
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Oshokalo: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
dino melaye in soup
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Is sabiu Yusuf not the recharge card seller that became Aso rock staff?
Somebody said he used to go to school without shoe, how is he now?
You can't prove that he has what he is accused of accumulating on social media!
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Josywhyte: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Let the EFCC start from your boss Buhari and you....unam ikot mkpo
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by jojoki: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lauretta Onochie should be the first Nigerian to probed for reckless display of wealth which she defend
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by toplinetrtrend: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:

Somebody said he used to go to school without shoe, how is he now?

You can't prove that he has what he is accused of accumulating on social media!

Don't change the topic. Jonathan is corrupt; there is no question about that.

The only disgusting thing is that sabiu Yusuf is practicing corruption under the nose of the so-called man of integrity, Buhari.

You have no shame. If you do, you will keep quiet.
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Don't change the topic. Jonathan is corrupt; there is no question about that.

The only disgusting thing is that sabiu Yusuf is practicing corruption under the nose of the so-called man of integrity, Buhari.

You have no shame. If you do, you will keep quiet.
I still insist about the prove of his corrupt case if u can give any evidence beyond reasonable doubt then I can agree with u case.
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by toplinetrtrend: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:
I still insist about the prove of his corrupt case if u can give any evidence beyond reasonable doubt then I can agree with u case.

Let's start from here:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/24/sabiu-yusufs-fat-bank-accounts-shocked-cbn-governor-farooq-kperogi
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by toplinetrtrend: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:

You are shameless corruption defender.

You first wanted to justify the corruption of sabiu Yusuf by referring to Jonathan. When you failed in that aspect, you now ask for proof. What you've done is what a low-life would do.
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by toplinetrtrend: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:

Lolz. Why did you first leave the topic and start mentioning Jonathan? You wanted to cover up, right? grin
Well, check here.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/24/sabiu-yusufs-fat-bank-accounts-shocked-cbn-governor-farooq-kperogi
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Lolz. Why did you first leave the topic and start mentioning Jonathan? You wanted to cover up, right? grin
Well, check here.

You can't dwell on hear-say without back up. Farouq is a staunch PDP supporter and he can sell his soul to blackmail PMB andbhis family.
I want a strong petition back with evidence to challenge what shocked CBN governor which I believe if Farouq have that evidence he would've used it against Tunde either in a court or for political purpose.
Find another reason!
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You are shameless corruption defender.

You first wanted to justify the corruption of sabiu Yusuf by referring to Jonathan. When you failed in that aspect, you now ask for proof. What you've done is what a low-life would do.
Don't misquote me, I didn't do it for what u're suspecting me of but I was trying to show u the blessing of life; one couldn't afford shoe and later became President whiel the other was recharge card seller and later became Private Secretary of the President FRN.
Work hard & ask God for blessings so that one day they'll use u for such examples.
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by toplinetrtrend: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:
Don't misquote me, I didn't do it for what u're suspecting me of but I was trying to show u the blessing of life; one couldn't afford shoe and later became President whiel the other was recharge card seller and later became Private Secretary of the President FRN.
Work hard & ask God for blessings so that one day they'll use u for such examples.

Blessing of life my foot. He was poor before Buhari became president but suddenly became rich after he joined Buahri in Aso rock. It isn't blessing of life. It is favouritism.

Both cases are cases of favouritism. If Nigeria isn't a corrupt country, neither of the felons would have ever gained access to power.

With the way you are going, you will start seeing corruption as God's blessing. Please stop acting blind. It makes you look outright stupid like an uninformed illiterate
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Blessing of life my foot. He was poor before Buhari became president but suddenly became rich after he joined Buahri in Aso rock. It isn't blessing of life. It is favouritism.

Both cases are cases of favouritism. If Nigeria isn't a corrupt country, neither of the felons would have ever gained access to power.

With the way you are going, you will start seeing corruption as God's blessing. Please stop acting blind. It makes you look outright stupid like an uninformed illiterate
I don't in anyway condone corruption, the blessing I'm talking abt is from being a recharge card seller to the position he rose. I still insist, u can't prove him guilty for any corruption case except hear-say and blackmails.
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by toplinetrtrend: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:
I don't in anyway condone corruption, the blessing I'm talking abt is from being a recharge card seller to the position he rose. I still insist, u can't prove him guilty for any corruption case except hear-say and blackmails.

Yeah, you condone corruption. If not, you won't see sabiu's favouritism-engendered riches as God's blessing. Then you aren't different from any of the corrupt dogs around.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/24/sabiu-yusufs-fat-bank-accounts-shocked-cbn-governor-farooq-kperogi.
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by toplinetrtrend: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:
You can't dwell on hear-say without back up. Farouq is a staunch PDP supporter and he can sell his soul to blackmail PMB andbhis family.
I want a strong petition back with evidence to challenge what shocked CBN governor which I believe if Farouq have that evidence he would've used it against Tunde either in a court or for political purpose.
Find another reason!

This your reasoning is absurd. Suddenly, it is now APC/PDP. Weh done o, Mr corruption advocate.

You agreed that he is rich. Have you asked yourself what could make a private secretary to the president be that rich? How much is his salary? Millions per month? grin. Stop ridiculing your education, Mr.
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 24, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

This your reasoning is absurd. Suddenly, it is now APC/PDP. Weh done o, Mr corruption advocate.

You agreed that he is rich. Have you asked yourself what could make a private secretary to the president be that rich? How much is his salary? Millions per month? grin. Stop ridiculing your education, Mr.
No where I indicated that he is rich, I'm just telling u how someone can grow from selling recharge card to Presidency. You don't need to define success only around money.
I'm sure if someone is struggling with business, the day he get appointment at FIRS some people will see it as success, so be it.
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Yeah, you condone corruption. If not, you won't see sabiu's favouritism-engendered riches as God's blessing. Then you aren't different from any of the corrupt dogs around.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/24/sabiu-yusufs-fat-bank-accounts-shocked-cbn-governor-farooq-kperogi.

Prove to me that he's rich then I'll accept ur verdict.
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by toplinetrtrend: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
Prove to me that he's rich then I'll accept ur verdict.

Then you didn't read that link. If you do, you won't be asking this daft question.

All of you defending the decay in this government always sound dumb and stupid.
Re: Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed by BluntCrazeMan: 6:40am On Mar 25, 2021
LET THEM START WITH ALL THESE POLITICIANS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Meet APC Presidential Aspirants, Reveal Preferred Candidate Sunday / Buhari: Saraki, Dogara Under Fire Over Impeachment Threat / Chukwuka Okonjo Celebrates His 90th Birthday (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Father)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.