Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

We Don't Need Unnecessary War In Yoruba Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Need Unnecessary War In Yoruba Land. (217 Views)

Moghalu: Emefiele, Worst CBN Gov In Our History, But We Don't Need Media Trials / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Need Unnecessary War In Yoruba Land. by CaptainPrice1: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
To those clamouring for war and break up, we don't want any form of war again in Nigeria. Biafra war was full with regrets and sorrow, we can't afford to follow that path again. War destroys communities and families and often disrupts the development of the social and economic fabric of nations. The effects of war include long-term physical and psychological harm to children and adults, as well as reduction in material and human capital.

Why should we fight a war that we won't achieve the aim of the war. After Biafra war we still have a country called Nigeria.

To those of you shouting war. Pray you don't see one..

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Need Unnecessary War In Yoruba Land. by InvestinOwerri(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Look at yourself in the mirror and say after me, I AM A COWARD!!

Who is calling for war between those committing mass murders and chasing innocent civilians into a foreign country as refugees and those fighting to protect their people??

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need Unnecessary War In Yoruba Land. by CaptainPrice1: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
InvestinOwerri:

Who is calling for war between those committing mass murders and chasing innocent civilians into a foreign country as refugees and those fighting to protect their people??

Protecting our people is not bad. That's why the SW governors created Amotekun. Yorubaland affairs is not a one man show.
Re: We Don't Need Unnecessary War In Yoruba Land. by butterfly777(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Of course, we don't need unnecessary war, but we will fight if war is necessary.

If herdsmen want to kill bout people and take over the land, then it becomes necessary for us to fight them, or do you expect is to prostrate to beg such an enemy?

Please, let's stop disguising cowardice as a call for "peace".

When the enemy attacks your people, the peace as already been compromised. You can only restore it by dealing with the enemy and overcoming them.

Arise my people, and tackle the killer northerners if you truly want peace.
Re: We Don't Need Unnecessary War In Yoruba Land. by christistruth01: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
InvestinOwerri:

Didn't Ojukwu flee when the War got too hot and death stared him in the eyes ?

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need Unnecessary War In Yoruba Land. by CaptainPrice1: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
christistruth01:

Didn't Ojukwu flee when the War got too hot and death stared him in the eyes ?

Don't mind him. If ojukwu can flee with all his soldiers and bomb. Who's mr Sunday? No one can defeat the government.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Ugwuanyi Is Working To Ensure That There Are No Bad Roads In Enugu" - Ministry / Easter Celebration : Death Of Any Ebonyian Diminishes Me - Gov. Umahi / Engineer Matthew Adebayo Dies At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.