Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (51071 Views)

BBNaija Chizzy Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Yul Edochie Involved In Motor Accident, Car Tumbled On Highway (Photo) / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by bolaayenimo: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2021
rip man
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by sajb(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2021
May his soul rest in peace, amen
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by onomeabuja: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2021
honestly this name NiGeRiA don too drink blood for no reason...i beg my people & elders of this forum...,una fit tell me d meaning of NiGeRiA because i.m about to KnOcK @ d door of PaKiStAn

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by tunjilee003: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Life is too damn short,enjoy everyday like its your last moment on earth...
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2021
ArewaWife:

Get him to travel through schooling to a country that doesn't require police report

ok thanks........ is there any country you know of, that don't require a police report
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Golan007: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:
please I need your opinions and advice. My younger brother was convicted exactly 7months ago for attempting to scam (yahoo yahoo). The judge gave him a 6-month jail term with an option of #50,000 fine which i paid and we went home. Now I'm thinking of sending him abroad as he can't get any job here in Nigeria, especially a government job and I hear most countries don't allow ex-convicts in.

What are his hopes please

Is he a reformed yahoo boy?
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:
please I need your opinions and advice. My younger brother was convicted exactly 7months ago for attempting to scam (yahoo yahoo). The judge gave him a 6-month jail term with an option of #50,000 fine which i paid and we went home. Now I'm thinking of sending him abroad as he can't get any job here in Nigeria, especially a government job and I hear most countries don't allow ex-convicts in.

Naija no get ex convict data base na..So he can go anywhere he wants...I have a family member that served 11yrs for a crime i cannot disclose. Nigga has been picking up the pieces of his life quietly in Oslo since May 2019 he left Naija.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Naija no get ex convict data base na..So he can go anywhere he wants...I have a family member that served 11yrs for a crime i cannot disclose. Nigga has been picking up the pieces of his life quietly in Oslo since May 2019 he left Naija.

The issue I have now is just about when you the his name on Google. The conviction news pop up.
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by zoedew: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

Posting this on a thread of this sort where the dead is mourned is as insensitive as it is misdirected! A ban should be on the way to your location! Go see a Lawyer and pay for the legal advise you cheaply seek here!! No F.O.C. for your ilk!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2021
RIP to the Dead

What a beautiful life cut short
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2021
[quote author=blessedweapon post=100128910]

The issue I have now is just about when you the his name on Google. The conviction news pop up.[/quote

I still don't think it matters bro...Make your own concrete enquiries bro...
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by AlphaLover: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2021
See the roads

No wonder there was an accident
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Amwitty(f): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

Has your brother repented genuinely? it not if he goes abroad he will upgrade to doing drugs and you know those abroad people are not smiling or you can establish him, tell him to present a business plan of an business of his choice and then you assist him it's well with you both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by 2shaw: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Nawa o,reminds me of one that died a day to Xmas in his acura tsx,drunk driving or wreckeless driving. I still prefer suv to sedans. Nawa o
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

Are u serious who keep the records? Naija wey dem dey tear file..ogbenin do the needful its not like its in any strong database that it can't be wiped off na. As u dey pay the fine u suppose negotiate the tearing of the file too na

1 Like

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by BukkySME: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

Post it in the travel section.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2021
dairykidd:

Are u serious who keep the records? Naija wey dem dey tear file..ogbenin do the needful its not like its in any strong database that it can't be wiped off na. As u dey pay the fine u suppose negotiate the tearing of the file too na

Baba, the issue na say all these blogs don carry am. If you type his name on Google, it pops up real bad
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

Open a thread for this
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Loveknitting: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Shedrack777:
so person go just gree kick bucket abi na bucket dey come kick person sef? me i no understand

Are you OK up there? Or you have been this stupid all your life?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by orikoku: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

create another thread for this topic.
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2021
Alakinde oooo.
we will really miss him here in osun....my favorite and best presenter...rip.
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2021
so painful. may his soul rest in peace
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

Baba, the issue na say all these blogs don carry am. If you type his name on Google, it pops up real bad
Chai.. that one cast. But una for act fast. Even some people wey real efcc hold for fraud dey still put am on the low. Well the deed has already been done. He doesn't necessarily need to work in a public office sha.. maybe u should post this in travel section so they can advise u better
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

Open a thread for it , to get help u needed
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Abimboye01: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Rest in peace Alakinde.
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by rainmoredays: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Johntemmy:
Alakinde oooo.

we will really miss him here in osun....my favorite and best presenter...rip.
damn! Your favourite and best presenter died before you.
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Jimmy231: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

shey you believe say Nigeria get record like that ni. Make him go do change of name
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Such is life!
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

This is dicey. Create a thread for this, so that people will take you serious.
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Philip4564:
ahhh I'm so saddened by the news of the death of Sunday Alakinde I've been hearing this man for past 1 decade on Ojutole Ojutoko on unique FM.may God give the family and the Radio station the fortitude to bear the loss..Rip Alakinde sunday

First time I'm seeing his face, the man is damn good!
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2021
blessedweapon:

Must he work for someone or govt? Can't you set up something for him? Even those without criminal records are not getting govt jobs
Re: Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2021
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.