Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium (14234 Views)

Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium / George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Kwanza: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari will on Monday 29 March, chair the 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium, an annual high-powered policy roundtable.

The roundtable will mark the 69th birthday of the national leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Bola Tinubu.

Other eminent personalities including Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, governors, senators, ministers, political leaders, and federal lawmakers, among others, will grace the virtual summit.

The details of the event showed that the 12th colloquium will focus on the theme: “Our Common Bond, Our Common Wealth: The Imperative Of National Cohesion For Growth And Prosperity.”

The event is expected to kickstart by 12 noon.

Bola Tinubu Colloquium

The Tinubu Colloquium was conceived in 1999 by Tinubu’s close friends and associates, who felt that some of the very rich and stimulating intellectual debates that hallmarked some of the meetings at which he presided should be translated to a platform that would expand the conversation and lead to tangible outcomes.

The last edition was held in 2019 in Abuja with the theme, `Next Level: Work for People.’

The theme for the 2018 edition was: “Investing in People” while that of 2017 was centered on “Make it in Nigeria” which provided an avenue to examine critically how Nigerians can look inwards and use what they produce while also ensuring that they produce what they use.

At the 8th edition which took place in Abuja in 2016, the theme was Agriculture: Action, work, revolution while in 2015 at the seventh edition, the organizers chose change: How it will work”.

In 2014 at the sixth edition, invites gathered at the invitation of the organization to deliberate on: The summit of the common man while in 2013 at the fifth edition, the topic of discussion was “Beyond Mergers: A National Movement for Change, A new Generation Speaks”.

“Looking back, Thinking Ahead” was the theme of discussion at the fourth edition of the Bola Tinubu Colloquium held in 2012, “Nigeria –Why isn’t it working, How will it work” was chosen for discussion in 2011 at the third edition.

At the second edition which held in 2010, the theme of the discussion was: “This House Must Stand! Pulling Nigeria Back from the Brink” while the topic for discussion at the inaugural edition in 2009 was “Every Vote Must Count”.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/23/buhari-to-chair-12th-bola-tinubu-colloquium/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Greenback: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2021
AHHHHH!!!!!!!
WE TOO,WE ARE COMING!!! WE ARE COMING TO THE KOLOKWUM!! SKIBOOOOO!!!!

grin grin

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Tolexander: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Divine202:
Which is a sign that their relationship is still in tact
yinmu

Buhari will never attend the event
He will just send someone to represent him.
BATists are just disturbing themselves wooing Buhari

I think Tinubu should start looking elsewhere other than Buhari to achieve his dream

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by chamboy(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2021
BAT will kotinu to give Flaatinos nightmare.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Penguin2: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2021
I can bet my left testicles that Buhari will not attend that event.

Not even a virtual attendance sef undecided

Of course his erand boy and dormant VP will be there, what difference does it make.

Sometimes i laugh at those projecting Osinbajo to replace Buhari if the North doesn't want Tinubu... But how can you say you don't want to give Tinubu power but then you give it to Osinbajo. Are you well at all?

Osinbajo Presidency is Tinubu presidency.

Just like Elrufai succeeding Buhari.

Colloquium ko, soliloquy ni

Ndi apari!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by November1857(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2021
chamboy:
In Benin IDP Camp !

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Madmohamed1: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2021
Let the dead men working address Nigeria first.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Madmohamed1: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2021
chamboy:
when people talking about dead man working I think is a joke I never knew it happens I just found one in jubilil buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Omihanifa: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Buhari will attend the event virtually but that won't still stop him from dealing with Tinubu

Chairing the event is just a strategy to make him believe that all is well whereas the opposite is the reality between them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by PureMe01: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2021
chamboy:
that's how he will keep sacrificing you people to his master's kinsmen every second.Sense una no go get...how is Benin Republic this morning brother

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Jerryherd: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2021
Ipobians no go like this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Jerryherd: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Penguin2:
I can bet my left testicles that Buhari will not attend that event.

Not even a virtual attendance sef undecided

Of course his erand boy and dormant VP will be there, what difference does it make.

Sometimes i laugh at those projecting Osinbajo to replace Buhari if the North doesn't want Tinubu... But how can you say you don't want to give Tinubu power but then you give it to Osinbajo. Are you well at all?

Osinbajo Presidency is Tinubu presidency.

Just like Elrufai succeeding Buhari.

Colloquium ko, soliloquy ni

Ndi apari!

https://www./164533067827074/permalink/767038057576569/

Enough noise making... Abeg enjoy the video

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Bolabounsing(f): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2021
This is craaay
Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by alphaconde(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2021
useless gathering

however tinibu is past 69 years I have relatives in their late sixties and I know how they look

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by drizslim(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2021
This buhari and tinubu relationship is no different to the one of tortoise and goat,

Na una know who be the tortoise among

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by SarkinYarki: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2021
He will never come so let's stop fooling ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by SensualMan1(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Of course He will.

A slave cannot do anything without the consent of his Master becos in all, A slave must always know his place place.

Sai Baba!

Be giving it to them hot hot! grin

This yoruba criminal should be thrown into jail b4 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Uprightness100(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2021
E de blow me breeze, E de do mi Strong thing
Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by jojofola: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Gathering of Barawos.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by SenatePresdo(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Divine202:
Which is a sign that their relationship is still in tact

Yes, Master and Slave relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by southsouthking(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2021
Lols see fake hope.
We no watin dey play already.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by InaNla(f): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Lori IRO!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by ensamy(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2021
What is he going to say there as the chairman grin grin angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by macaranta(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Congregation of irrelevance grin.. According to this guy here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Ubykcee(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by fasho01(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Chair via representative
Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by Silversurfer007: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by BuhariM(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Most credible President we've ever had. Just so sad selfish people doesn't want this country to progress.
His visions are clear!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by aj1bola: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
wetin he get for mouth to talk...
Re: Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium by datola: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
h

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawale Raji Defeats Remi Adebowale, Picks APC Ticket For Epe / Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi / Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.