Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity (5661 Views)

Enugu, Taraba Anglican Bishops Laud Ugwuanyi’s Respect For God, Peace Initiative / Enugu CJ Hails Ugwuanyi On New Court Buildings / Police Laud Ugwuanyi On Crime Drop In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by OEPHIUS(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
…Say governor’s spirit of nationhood well established, appreciated, documented

The National Executive Council and members of Arewa Youth Forum (AYF), both in the country and the Diaspora, have lauded Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for his untiring efforts in ensuring peace, economic prosperity and a unified Nigeria.

In a congratulatory message to Gov. Ugwuanyi on his 57th birthday, the National President of Arewa Youth Forum, Gambo Ibrahim Gujungu, on behalf of the forum, described the governor as “a worthy son of Nigeria, a humane, simple, humble, focused and accessible leader”.

The Northern forum told Gov. Ugwuanyi that “your untiring efforts aimed at ensuring a unified Nigeria is established, well appreciated and documented, given by your good virtues and all-inclusive leadership style”.

According to them, “you (Ugwuanyi) have within the shortest period of your political career made yourself to be an astute and exemplary leader who has committed the greatest part of his cherished days on earth to Nigeria’s quest for economic prosperity, peace and national unity.

“We at Arewa Youth Forum are happy to be associated with you in upholding this spirit of nationhood.

“However, on this occasion of your 57th birthday, it is our prayer that God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacob and the awesome God of David continues to strengthen and uphold your patriotic zeal to contribute more to serving the good Ndi Enugu and building of Enugu State.

“Once again, congratulations to our Gburugburu and many more fruitful years ahead in prosperity and good health”.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!
#amokelouis
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1400929836917244&id=100010007227700

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by bcomputer101: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
The almajiri youths

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by NwaNimo1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2021

20 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by merits(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Politifians and politics.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by FalseProphet1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
I see ugwuanyi allocating a local government to please the fulanis, I see indigens kick violently against it, I see Nnamdi kanu ordering a full scale attack on fulanis in the said land area, I see ugwuanyi using the police, army, air Force and navy on his own people to please the fulanis, I see crisis.....this I have seen.

10 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by BigSarah(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Enugu is truly in the hands of God wink

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by BlessedNuel: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Gini mere fa agagahi etoo ori semovita....onye aghogburu ka agbara

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by Amspecial: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by Emola12(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Story for d gods!!
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by Dotherightthing: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pigiddioootts amaka grin

When aboookis start hailing you in your land, know that they are having their way over your people. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by fluther43: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hbd sir
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by VictoriaNkechi(f): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
nice
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by funkybroyouknow: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
wetin concern arewa and enugu
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by Abdulrahmannn(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
hhh
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by Drsnives(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
The only female governor

Kweeeeke oo

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by Ihatemumu: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Country so rich yet so poor
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by Premiumwriter: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by signz: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
These ones have collected their own National State Cake. Gburugburu is a well known cheerful giver
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by Lovelies1: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Arewa afraid of disintegration to South Nigeria confederation

But on a serious note when did they start acknowledging God of Isaac
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by SmartPolician: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ugwuanyi allocating a local government to please the fulanis, I see indigens kick violently against it, I see Nnamdi kanu ordering a full scale attack on fulanis in the said land area, I see ugwuanyi using the police, army, air Force and navy on his own people to please the fulanis, I see crisis.....this I have seen.

There are lots of talents on Nairaland

Well done, Mr Seer. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by duro4chang(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Enugu is truly in the hands of God wink
The whole of Nigeria.
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by duro4chang(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
Drsnives:
The only female governor

Kweeeeke oo
You don mini it.
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by Grace001: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Let them be deceiving you mr governor...
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by TriCee: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
That aunty will soon allow them to bring their cattle into Enugu again. I don't like Enugu politics at all, no competition. One unknown businessman or ex cultist can just share party loyalists money and become governor.

Nothing like Anambra, where you have political gladiators in opposition, if you don't perform, you're out.

Shey na peace and unity people go drink? Give ndi Enugu water and fix the city!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by osuofia2(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
NGWUANYI AND MAKINDE ARE ACCOMODATING TO NORTHNERS UNLIKE OTHER SOUTHERN GOVS. LONG LIVE GBURUGBURU
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by wink2015(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
GBURUGBURU !

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS AREWA YOUTH.

They are looking for vulnerable southern leader to deceive with their greek gift.
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by vitusotti: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Falseprophet, your name has said it all and I totally disagree with you. none of these will happen.

FalseProphet1:
Re: Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity by jimyjames(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:

even if that local government is his father's land, he will never make that mistake of allocating to Fulani, stop seeing things in igbo land, turn your eyes South West, the things you will see, will make your eyes bleed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS / I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures / James Ibori Likely To Face 10-year Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.