Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu (12333 Views)

Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos / Okada Ban: Lagos Set To Crush Another 2,228 Motorcycles / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Lanrelagboi: 5:24am On Mar 24, 2021
The Lagos State Government in continuation of strategies to reduce the housing deficit will, on Wednesday, commission another Housing Scheme located at Igbogbo in Ikorodu Division of the State.

The Honourable Commissioner for Housing, Mr. Moruf Akinderu-Fatai, who disclosed this today during a chat with news correspondents in his office at Alausa, Lagos, explained that the housing scheme constructed by the State's Ministry of Housing has 360 home units, comprising of 120 units (one bedroom), 120 units (two bedrooms) and 120 units (three bedrooms) on an expanse of 6.24 hectares of land in Igbogbo, Igbogbo-Baiyeku LCDA.

He added that each building within the Estate, completed by the present Administration through direct budgetary allocation, has home units designed for low and middle income earners, describing the scheme as evidence of the State Government's avowed commitment to making Lagos a 21st Century Economy by providing decent homes for its citizenry.

His words: “The project is unique because it is constructed in line with global specifications. The houses are certified to yield maximum benefits to the future owners because they are built-in line with global standards”.

“The estate also comes with infrastructure such as Water treatment plant, Central Sewage Treatment Plant, Street Lights, Spaces for Community activities, Road Network, Car Parks and Drainage as well as Perimeter Fence”, he added.

The Commissioner disclosed that other projects also scheduled for commissioning include the newly completed Igbogbo Baiyeku LCDA Secretariat Complex, the 2.2km Igbe-Igbogbo Road and Community Radio Station, Ipakodo, among others.

The Commissioning, according to the Honourable Commissioner, will be performed on Wednesday, 24th March 2021, by the Governor of Lagos State Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu.

#LASG
#ForAGreaterLagos

https://www.facebook.com/492378324116772/posts/4014847951869774/

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Deejay1000(m): 5:35am On Mar 24, 2021
festus commentus..
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Sheuns(m): 5:36am On Mar 24, 2021
sad
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by mathkid(m): 5:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Limao
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Anneka101(f): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2021
Lagos state leads and others follow.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by sunsplash99(m): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2021
The homes no get pictures?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by easyfem(m): 5:39am On Mar 24, 2021
to me , i believe in anything positive that has an effect to 70% or 80% of nigerian pupulation ..... not 5% and make we dey loud u say u do something ..... this system isnt working .... somebody need to tell this stupid useless leader

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by IyaTola: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2021
grin

This house was constructed by fashola which mumu budget allocation, even the road to the estate is in a terrible shape, extremely bad. This raining is the best time to rent a house o.

anyway please check my signature we both get 1k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Emmy3(m): 5:43am On Mar 24, 2021
Government of media...
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:45am On Mar 24, 2021
Anything done to curb cultism and robbery over there?

Nothing!

Fake ass government.

Mumu people.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Parachoko: 5:52am On Mar 24, 2021
Is this not the estate built by BRF?
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Cholls(m): 6:00am On Mar 24, 2021
My brothers y'all shouting is it not Fashola is it not Fashola abeg I want to ask who get the moni wey Fashola use build am?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by chamboy(m): 6:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Lagos State makes Headline with new Development at least twice a week.

Children of Hate will come and masturbate to Tinubu name.

All Hail BAT, Architect of New Lagos.

if you want to kill yourself, just drink iodine.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by olumidez: 6:03am On Mar 24, 2021
Ride on Mr talk and do.
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Lakeshizu(m): 6:08am On Mar 24, 2021
Ambode u see your self, projects that you should have taken glory for.
Ikorodu people have really suffered from successive governments.
Ikorodu-mile 12 completed (fashola)
Agric - isanwo Abandoned project
Ogolonto-Ebute under construction
Ota ona - Itamaga completed (fashola/Ambode)
Ebute-Ibeshe completed (fashola)
Ebute boat house completed (Ambode)
Bola Ahmed tinubu road - Igbe Road under construction
Agbowa Housing scheme Abandoned (fashola)
Igbogbo housing scheme (fashola, totally abandoned by Ambode and completed by Sanwo olu) 10 years project

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Simplebeauty: 6:12am On Mar 24, 2021
grin
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by uptimum123(m): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2021
I love Lagos

I love Tinubu

I love Sanwo Olu

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by maxell(f): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Nice. Can we see the picture of what’s being commissioned when completed? Thank you wink

God bless Lagos state kiss

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 24, 2021
IyaTola:
grin

This house was constructed by fashola which mumu budget allocation, even the road to the estate is in a terrible shape, extremely bad. This raining is the best time to rent a house o.

anyway please check my signature we both get 1k

I was about to say this. Infact the project was already completed during fashola( i know cos i bought a land there and d estate was what they showed me as evidence of development around the area) but ambode left it (reason best known to them) and now commissioned like 5 yrs after. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by IyaTola: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2021
tumababa:

I was about to say this. Infact the project was already completed during fashola( i know cos i bought a land there and d estate was what they showed me as evidence of development around the area) but ambode left it (reason best known to them) and now commissioned like 5 yrs after. It is well.
Ambode left it because he said, the cost of constructing the road is expensive plus no one is paying Land Use Charge (LUC). Estate is not a sign of development!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 24, 2021
IyaTola:
Ambode left it because he said, the cost of constructing the road is expensive plus no one is paying Land Use Charge (LUC). Estate is not a sign of development!

Did you actually take few minutes to read what you just posted

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by sulaak(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2021
uptimum123:
I love Lagos

I love Tinubu

I love Sanwo Olu
You love poverty
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by uptimum123(m): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2021
sulaak:
You love poverty

I love progress

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Duplexxx: 6:33am On Mar 24, 2021
Fake news
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Uniquecreation: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Lakeshizu(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2021
tumababa:

Ambode was a stupid governor. My problem with this projects is that the existing roads to the estate is in a terrible state.
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by KingZaddy(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2021
Commissioning housing is not the thing, maintainance is usually the problem?

You commission and then abandon
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Jerryherd: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2021
Lasgidi...

Nice one Sanwo Olu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by IyaTola: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2021
tumababa:

Yes
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by IyaTola: 6:43am On Mar 24, 2021
Lakeshizu:
Ambode was a stupid governor. My problem with this projects is that the existing roads to the estate is in a terrible state.
Ah! easy, Ambode left it because constructng the road was expensive
Re: Lagos Set To Commission 360 Homes, Other Projects In Ikorodu by Lakeshizu(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2021
tumababa:

actually what he said was right. That was the reasons we heard, fashola introduced land use charge to us and people responded by paying it. Fashola also promise a floating boat house at the waterside, the estate is just 5mins to the sea. After fashola left everything on that axis was abandoned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Government Disowns Bodmas Kemepadei Arrested For Incitement / Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology / Kano Governor Makes Fresh 116 Appointments As Aides Rise Above 400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.