Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Make Una Reason This Matter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Una Reason This Matter (268 Views)

Logical Reason: This is wat I think Saved Daniel Frm Being Eaten By Those Lions? / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Reason This Matter by Lamiri(m): 6:17am On Mar 24, 2021
how una see am?

Re: Make Una Reason This Matter by chatinent: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Killed his only son when he could have killed Satan, right?

That's logical.

Think: I hope you know Satan challenged God's sovereignty, and right to rule. If Satan was killed then, wouldn't it prove as though his allegations were true to the heavenly bodies watching?

Satan told humans God's rulership wasn't the best they needed.

God allowed him.

That's were Jesus came in.

The bible explained a perfect like was lost (Adam), and a perfect life was needed to pay the ransom (Jesus).

No human could pay the price because we are imperfect.

We are enjoying Satan's rulership now.

Very enjoyable right?

One more thing, before you share sensitive posts as this, make sure you are not a cause for stumbling by joining Satan's legion in spreading things against your Giver of Life.

You are welcome.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Una Reason This Matter by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Lamiri:
how una see am?
It means Satan was never the problem to begin with . Instead Man's ego is the root of Man's issues and the reason for the break in relationship between God and Man. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Before Our Glory Departs. Easter Message 2021 By Matthew Hassan Kukah / How Can I Get Free Bibles For New Converts / She Died 5 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.