Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) (71251 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by 4four(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Nawa oooo, all the sai Baba children did not see any of internet warriors marry,
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
No hijab, meanwhile Sophisticated tribe in Kwara state and killing themselves over wearing of hijab to us.
I hope they will invite MANNABBQGRILLZ for spending his days on this forum spamming with our darling daddy praises
but why hasn't he arrive here yet

May be he is on traffic,maybe.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by stephenponti(m): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2021
Yusuf has been reclusive, did the bike accident disorient his faculties, may be we need to see him make a coherent speech to find out.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2021
cross eyed lazy fool
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2021
How is this our business
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2021
Samunique:

Where is hijab on her ?

Is it only meant for Yoruba Muslims ?

Muric amd hisbah police will not this one now !

Forget it, it is meant for the masses and the poor who have been brainwashed. Can you find their children among the almajiris being groomed as potential bombers and terrorists?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by JohnSin97: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2021
North oligarchs.... adding no real value to the country, just sucking and fucking the system dry and leeching on to the next thing repeating the process. Fvcktards.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by otemeh01(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2021
Tonalphs:
those saying they want to see her without makeup..... be rest assured she'll be more pretty without makeup. Northern women are super pretty. I live in the North. no hate. But they are pretty women here.
I live in the north. I have also travelled to other parts of the country. There are pretty women everywhere. there are women who aren't that pretty, too everywhere in 9jaria.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Gyong(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2021
Arrewa:
God bless their union!!

A jallo to a jallo!!

Even oyibos are now tropping down Nigeria to marry the most beautiful people in Africa!

Everybody want the combination of fulani blood for Dominant Administrative Gene!

Our blood is expensive!!

in our DNA we have

Power,luck,wealth,Administrative acumen,intellectual capacity,Talent and beauty!

Aboki celebrating his tribal ladies wet married oyibo, I hail oo. see achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Littlefingerjp: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2021
NafeesaAA:

https://dailynigerian.com/yusuf-buhari-set-marry-kano/
I thought Buhari declared his assets in 2015 and Nigerians were so sorry for him because he didn't have much even as a former head of state,so how is it possible that his son attended school in the United Kingdom...
Somebody that Osinbajo had more asset than him..Mr Integrity
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by 4four(m): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Dpharisee:
No hijab, meanwhile Sophisticated tribe in Kwara state and killing themselves over wearing of hijab to us.
I hope they will invite MANNABBQGRILLZ for spending his days on this forum spamming with our darling daddy praises
invite him for what,? Somebody that is not good enough to marry any of the sai Baba dughters, well then fit invite him to con de wash plate for there or clean chair

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Jungleluv5: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2021
Yoruba Muslims where are you oya make una comment now no hijab ooo also she's a princess o, Hausa no kill am, see her beauty. Come o e like say person wey no fine at all na im dey use hijab. Useless hausa slave up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Kewellbanks: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2021
The day I decided to start minding my business was when I saw a guy drinking beer as early as 5am. I asked him."Isn't it too early to drink? He responds, "oh really what Time does the throat opens?"

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by harmargedon: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2021
Samunique:

Where is hijab on her ?

it's meant for the poor who don't aspire for more knowledge, they'll end up killing their selves over nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by eeetuk(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2021
" Zahra Bayero is currently a bachelor’s student in the United Kingdom, studying architecture."

Why do northern Nigerians invest so much in British education?

According to internal memo I received from Nigerian scholars, almost 8 out 10 northern Nigerians who seek education abroad, go to Britain.

Yet, Nigerians have not seen anything useful from these Nigerians who graduated from British schools.

We [ Nigerians] need to stop doing same thing over and over again, and expecting a different outcome. It is not going to happen.

British education is a great disappointment to entire Africa. In Nigeria, we import everything and export nothing with exception of crude oil
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Where is the veil? grin grin grin
RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2021
Nawao which kind makeup be this,this one pass dulux paint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by gambia(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2021
otemeh01:

I live in the north. I have also travelled to other parts of the country. There are pretty women everywhere. there are women who aren't that pretty, too everywhere in 9jaria.

Nothing but the truth, there are fine women everywhere.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by nkiliuzo(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2021
damnn... she is the definition of drop dead gorgeous, Yusuf has landed a real one!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Jessepaid(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Arrewa:
God bless their union!!

A jallo to a jallo!!

Even oyibos are now tropping down Nigeria to marry the most beautiful people in Africa!

Everybody want the combination of fulani blood for Dominant Administrative Gene!

Our blood is expensive!!

in our DNA we have

Power,luck,wealth,Administrative acumen,intellectual capacity,Talent and beauty!
Hehehe....

e be like say you never buy blood before...

all blood expensive oo

I think around 10k now per pint
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Samunique(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2021
UstazAhmed:

I stand against this as an Islamic adherent
You're a very sincere person for saying this openly.
Not that @funnix who's nagging bcs of my post saying Muslims don't force hijab on anybody.

If that's the case, what's the benefit of the fights going on in some states in Nigeria most especially, Kwara state of recent ?

funnix:
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be a blind liar, hypocrite and a bigot. You just Want to ridicule yourself and not Islam . You know in your heart that hijab has never been enforced on anyone by muric or any Islamic organisation for that matter. It's our identity and its part of the principles of Islam. we choose to wear it by our conviction. A Muslim woman wears a hijab, not because she is poor but because she is more comfortable and safe in it and more so obeying her lord

See this hypocrite ! undecided

If hijab has never been enforced on anyone, why trying to force it on Christian missionary schools in some states ?

Why insisting that Muslim female students must be allowed to wear hijabs in Christian Schools that have their own uniforms for ages ?

I repeat, you're an hypocrite, learn from your brother above who's bold enough to come out plainly.

You must be a Yoruba Muslim?

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by jurjes(f): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2021
Now, I see why Aisha came back.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Galadimabawa: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2021
Samunique:

Where is hijab on her ?

My grandma use to say (an I quote) A roadside defecator doesn't respond to greetings, he pretended not to be seeing an hearing you. So the next time you see him just pass by and walk away.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Henri8: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Why is she not on hijab?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Muna4real:
It will be nice to see her without makeup.
I think so too
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2021
noted
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Samunique(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2021
harmargedon:
it's meant for the poor who don't aspire for more knowledge, they'll end up killing their selves over nonsense.

You couldn't be more right sir.

NEIGHBOUR:

Forget it, it is meant for the masses and the poor who have been brainwashed. Can you find their children among the almajiris being groomed as potential bombers and terrorists?

You're right sir.

You need to see the way the hypocrites are attacking me bcs of my post, clamming that hijab has never been forced on anybody.
If that is the case, why are they forcing it on Christian missionary schools ?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by SmartPolician: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2021
Tonalphs:
those saying they want to see her without makeup..... be rest assured she'll be more pretty without makeup. Northern women are super pretty. I live in the North. no hate. But they are pretty women here.

Stop the exaggeration, haunty

No lady is ever more beautiful without makeup.

Makeup enhances women's beauty.

This has nothing to do with the marriage.

It's just my general understanding of makeover and its importance.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by Biyonce(f): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2021
This boy with his wandering gbola
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Aisha should be warming for another Dubai trip, Group of wicked, selfish and greedy leader.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by shadeyinka(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2021
NafeesaAA:

https://dailynigerian.com/yusuf-buhari-set-marry-kano/
The girl no even put on hijab. This one is not a true Muslim
Re: Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Nobody wants your wretchedness, illiteracy, poverty, backwardness and brain dead religion which was created for people with a low IQ.

Arrewa:
God bless their union!!

A jallo to a jallo!!

Our blood is expensive!!

in our DNA we have

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital / Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.