Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia (22040 Views)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha / Governor Ikpeazu Commends 14 Brigade Ohafia Over Free Medical Outreach [VIDEO] / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by Samfloxin(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2021
They killed unknown gun men without gun... innocent passerby killed
Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Tvoice:
I just go through u pipo's comments here on naira land , and I just laff, online warriors everywhere, u just come here and talk trash , while the real thing is out there , ibo and yoruba insulting dia selves and main while they have one common enemy, what a crazy sets of people .

Really crazy I must say..... It's impossible to go a day on nairaland with out seeing such
Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2021
UGM abi ipob don turn suya

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by gidgiddy: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Shoodboi:
From experience, we know the government and military are hiding something whenever they begin behaving like this.

Who were the people killed?

Why are they hiding their identity?

When and where did the attack happen?

What do they mean by "unknown gunmen"?

Why don't we have pictures of weapons used?

And where were the soldiers who were attacked based?

I am sure the truth will be out in a few days.

Unfortunately, most Nigerians are not as intelligent as you to be asking important questions like these. They just accept whatever they are told

Whenever you hear the Army use the word "neutralise", it usually means they have commited illegal and extra-judicial killing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by Cooldiipo(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2021
cry
Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by hollah123: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Olobofife:
Ikpeazu is a full.
y not full stop?

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by RRodwave(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna meheeeeeeeeen

Unknown gunmen will strike soon

No b lie sha
Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by jneutron4000: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna meheeeeeeeeen

Yorubas are now refugees in Benin republic why don't you focus on that.

Ordinary Fulani herdsmen with sticks chased some people to far away Benin republic.
Benin Republic is like second home to Yorubas, Yoruba is the second largest ethnic group in Benin Republic after Fon, so since there is a high level of Insecurity in Nigeria as a whole, we can as well allow our Vulnerable ones to seek refuge in a safer place because every Yoruba life is precious. They will be back home when we have make Yewa axis and Yoruba land safe and guess what, they will come multiple as some Yorubas in Benin Republic will come settle in Yorubaland in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by hollah123: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2021
BehindIPOB:
Soldiers actually released a video yesterday Nairaland should make uploading videos possible.
for those saying the photos are fake news. But the video is too graphic to share on my YouTube channel. And Facebook might also strike u. But let me share the pics. Unknown gun men were killed in Aba by the Nigerian army.

Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't have denied his men killed

They also put 7 leaves in their pocket as odeshi protection.

U can see Biafra emblem on the floor.
cc.... afonjaconehead afonjacow cyynthiakiss rawhumper donstan18 gidgiddy officialgarri Eastlink proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 FSU Sctests fahdiga justosee princeoflagos bigsarah optionalY09 selemempe rugaria gidgiddy

u people said it's fake news,the army are happy because they killed n deny it n in order to boost your ego too u deny your rag tag militias.
at least with that picture posted by behindipob u should know it's real

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by Ecosystem4u: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Thats what our brothers made us to believe

"unknown gunmen" grin
I wonder why they're gnashing their teeth.

Kudos to Nigeria soldiers for killing unknown gunmen, at least they (unknown gunmen) are Fulani's and not ibos, ipob or ESN

Says by an externally displaced 'Yoruba' man in Benin Republic. When are you returning home Ogbeni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by wwwihy: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna meheeeeeeeeen

Yorubas are now refugees in Benin republic why don't you focus on that.

Ordinary Fulani herdsmen with sticks chased some people to far away Benin republic.
What about igbos that are permanent refugees in Yorubaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by ablejesus26(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2021
Balkan:
When are you going to comment on the killing of innocent people by Fulani herdsmen
angry
Balkan:
When are you going to comment on the killing of innocent people by Fulani herdsmen

So how many times have you seen reasonable people mourn the killings of murderous fulani heardmen

Just as we celebrate their killings so shall we celebrate the killings of unknown gun men killing our sons in Ala Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2021
Ecosystem4u:

Says by an externally displaced 'Yoruba' man in Benin Republic. When are you returning home Ogbeni?

Oga, I can go to Benin republic and speak Yoruba and people will understand me.

But your ora.ngutan language can never be understand by the natives grin

Focus on the unknown gunmen grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by jrusky(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2021
I support this as I said yesterday that those mysterous gunmen should be wipe out because it doesn't make sense entering market places and opened fire on innocent people trying to do their little business to survive.

In as far its those alien gunmen killed then fine and good. No more sentimental. And if ESN claimed it was their men killed then they should come forward with their evidence and investigation carry out but if no evidence then they are telling us its their members who are the spirit gunmen or they should just keep quiet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by airminem(f): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2021
I enjoyed "unknown gunmen" being killed by state forces. . .

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by ablejesus26(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2021
I thought the Army debunked this news ☹️☹️☹️

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by Izzydeprince: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2021
With the antecedent of killing of youth in Aba by Nigerian, army it is surprising that the governor will rise and commend extra judicial killing in his state, this is condemnable act, what a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2021
OBALOLA55
ARE YOU THERE?
SEE UNA LEADERS

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by airminem(f): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2021
Ecosystem4u:

He is returning probarly when the "unknown gunmen" are all gunned down in the SOUTH. More power to NIGERIA FORCES

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by Tvoice: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2021
inderhappy:

Really crazy I must say..... It's impossible to go a day on nairaland with out seeing such

Its choking, while they are here killing dia selves online, dia real enemies are out there , I happened to come across a video of a soldier who resign from the Nigerian army , after every thing he said about dis fulani pipo and dia sponsors , my mind sets change immediately, i came across another video again yesterday, a soldier dat was a spy to bokoharam was Captured , u guyz should plz understand what we are dealing with here .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by QuotasSystem: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2021
ablejesus26:
I thought the Army debunked this news ☹️☹️☹️

They didn't.

A lot of people just read the headline and I was amazed. The fact was right there in the article.

In that same report, they debunked attacking ESN in their camp, but clearly stated that the people they killed were unknown gunmen at their checkpoint. Unfortunately many people let cunny ipob terrorists play on their intelligence claiming the clarification was an outright denial.

Thankfully Ikpeazu cleared any confusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by Culture101: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2021
Too much hate bro.....
The good thing about hatred is that it will destroy u from inside out,what happened to we are negroes and black brothers before anything else?
Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by Peacemaker5128: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Warship:
Where are the weapons retrieved from the dead people to serve as proofs that they are unknown gunmen.?
go to barracks and ask mumu
Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by ablejesus26(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2021
QuotasSystem:

They didn't.

A lot of people just read the headline and I was amazed.

In that same report, they debunked attacking ESN in their camp, but clearly stated that the people they killed were unknown gunmen at their checkpoint.

Thankfully Ikpeazu cleared any confusion.

Well I am not always quick to trust and believe the Army, but if this is true

praaaaiiiissseeee daaaaa Looooorrrddd

God punish criminal unknown gun men

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by 9jaPromo(f): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Name lie, ,or else I see the pics
Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by ablejesus26(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Tvoice:

Its choking, while they are here killing dia selves online, dia real enemies are out there , I happened to come across a video of a soldier who resign from the Nigerian army , after every thing he said about dis fulani pipo and dia sponsors , my mind sets change immediately, i came across another video again yesterday, a soldier dat was a spy to bokoharam was Captured , u guyz should plz understand what we are dealing with here .

I don't understand,

are you implying dat the killing of unknown gun men pointing their guns and killing our sons fathers and brothers in our own Soil is not worth celebrating?

pls explain further

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by almarthins(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Stick or ak47?

Make we dey talk truth for this country e go help us alot.
Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by ablejesus26(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Izzydeprince:
[s]With the antecedent of killing of youth in Aba by Nigerian, army it is surprising that the governor will rise and commend extra judicial killing in his state, this is condemnable act, what a shame!!
[/s]

Killing of criminal God forsaken criminal unknown gun men you mean

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by chatinent: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2021
Issoright
Re: Ikpeazu Commends Soldiers Over Killing Of "Unknown Gunmen" In Abia by DamnnNiggarr: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2021
post=100193321:

See supporter of unknown gunmen, killing, raping, burning down policemen and police stations and stealing their ammunition.

Number One Characteristics of a typical wailer : HYPOCRISY!!!

It is okay with them to kill evil herdsmen and police officers and military men.
Without asking questions about what happened to apprehending, now unknown gunmen were killed, they suddenly remembered their biggest grammar in their dictionary apprehending!

See HYPOCRISY
dey smell!!
Yeye!

See dem.
Yeye.
@the bolded,
No be only the Army you know will take to their hills, na to take to their mountains or Kilimanjaro! cheesy cheesy wink
Very funny kids everywhere! tongue

Make una collectii Abegii.......

Hahahaha grin grin grin
I meant to say heels but auto correct finished me and I've modified.

Hahahaha! Me, a kid..,
Okay o!
If someone who's 45yrs and eight months is still a kid in your parents house, then who I'm I to call you to order??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara's Challenge : El-rufai Presents Specifics Of Security Budget, Dares NASS / David Jang Meets Bishop Oyedepo Over His 2019 Presidential Ambition(pics / Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.