Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) (39212 Views)

Tanzania's President, Suluhu Hassan And Daughter's Picture Causes A Stir / Samia Suluhu Hassan Sworn In As Tanzania's First Female President / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Madam president is submissive to her husband but she's an Iron Lady to other men.

Feminists are submissive to other men(pastors, bosses at work etc) but are Iron Ladies to their own man.

1 Share

Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by abimic(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
"The truth is that when a man is making money, all his plan is to give his wife the best, but when a woman is making money, she will only think that she don't need a man."

Wise man has spoken
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by abimic(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Just that most of this new generation of girls every where now don't even kneel to their parents, na husband they won't kneel to.. Hian...
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by abimic(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
omoyankee3:
Madam president is submissive to her husband but she's an Iron Lady to other men.

Feminists are submissive to other men(pastors, bosses at work etc) but are Iron Ladies to their own man.
I tell you... They would be kneeling to pastors and bosses in the office, but their husband, na spank dem go take dey wake am from bed....
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Don’t be deceived by manipulators cause deep down they know the truth only trying to hoodwink the gullible. Point:Women are CREATED for men to fulfill God’s purpose;Q.E.D
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by AmuRubber(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I want submission not love. Whether she loves me is her biz, does not concern me

grin grin grin
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Oluromantic: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
The point of kneeling isn't a sign of love or affection but rather submission, that's what all holy books preaches...
Only inferior people submits, so fill in.

Submission isn’t love, you can submit to who you don’t love that’s my point, that your girlfriend or wife is submissive to you doesn’t mean it’s because she loves you..Feminist or not
Your way is veeery far.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by stanliwise(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
enambobo:

She's right. Check the Bible book of Colossians 3:18. Sadly people no longer follow God's direction. More reason we have problems with feminists. They feel God's instructions are not fare enough for them. Hence, they become wiser than their maker.
Around 7 billion people world wide, many people don’t believe in Christianity for several reasons. Some because they feel another religion is better, for some it doesn’t support their ideology, and other they don’t believe in anything like supernatural.
feminism ain’t just the culprit, men also have a piece of the cake, it is something like a war, everyone trying to get the best of each other. Even many men don’t care about the Bible to begin with. They don’t even care in the word nor Bible principles, many are there exploiting the Bible just to get the only sweet part of it.

So I conclude the Bible believers are quite on a different lane on this submission issue.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by bukatyne(f): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ruthymoon:
sadlet hear from your husband mouth,cos i nor believe you,only God knows wetin men dey suffer from career women hand, just like dat woman wey dey sell kaya mata, turn her husband to toilet roll, don't trust boss women,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by efficiencie(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
BigSarah:
The point of kneeling isn't a sign of love or affection but rather submission, that's what all holy books preaches...

Submission isn’t love, you can submit to who you don’t love that’s my point, that your girlfriend or wife is submissive to you doesn’t mean it’s because she loves you..Feminist or not

A woman with power that submits to a man without power is an act of fidelity, love and loyalty...but when broke feminists lift their shoulders and ask for a crown they only end up widening their pit latrine into a volcano crater by miscreant, vandals and hoodlums...
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by friendl: 12:47am On Mar 26, 2021
Lie
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Duplexxx: 3:32am On Mar 26, 2021
NOT all Women are the same
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by VTJN(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2021
Starzo:

Your hate filled inner self will instantly kill anything male that comes within 2km of you. So, sorry but artificial insemination won't work on u cuz the 'male sperm' would instantly die from the enormous stench of evil and hate emanating from within you before being able to reach it's destination.
Your only option is adoption. But for the sake of the poor soul you would eventually torture with your foul spirit, I beg u not to.
Pls stay by yourself.
Men should love their wife unconditionally!!!!

Women should be submissive to her husband!!!

How many of our MEN follow suit according to the holy book?

How many of the women abide to what God says?

The person you mentioned is absolutely right about Nigerian MARRIAGE.

Most marriages in Nigeria is nothing but a BONDAGE expecially to the female folks

The aspect of her not getting married and opted for artificial insemination is PURELY HER CHOICE.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by hucknall: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100194209:

Wetin be truth to ur type before?
Everything na so so lie lie lie.

But if she talk say na her husband dey wash her clothes, e go be true to you.

Oshisko! tongue
[/s]
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by Jimi24: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
BigSarah:

We are back to what love is. This woman President is not talking about love in the sense that some silly teenager sees love.
Look at the picture, she is not some dumb bimbo.

Most kids/grandkids love their parents/grannies and submission is one of their ways of showing it.
Same way that this woman is merely saying i love my husband and submission is one of the ways I show it.
Re: President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) by AnetteJK: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2021
The former president was the real deal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s0ikTPZ4I8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards / Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.