Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics (18843 Views)

Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire / COVID19: Atiku's N50M Donation Is Unacceptable / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by omonnakoda: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
OmoManU:

Desperation is not a crime or a disease �
but it often leads to crime and disease

1 Like

Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by nsiba: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jerryherd:

Calling strangers slaves or insulting strangers on public forum shows how you were raised

Sharap and stop support criminals!
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by adenigga(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Jagaban of Borgu Emirates

Asiwaju of Lagos

Wailing is allowed, envy and hate is allowed too

Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by Kingspin(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
His supporters are just like him.

Dealers not leaders
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by Igahbarr: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
If he likes, let him donate himself , nothing for him in 2023, Lagbaja!
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by Emeguy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hmmm... Is like looking for black goat � in the night, Tinubu has dug well for himself and his fellow all past criminal ...
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by gotnel: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
Asiwaju really missed it.
Does it mean, the price of being interested in becoming president is to neglect your homefront?
This is a big error on the part of Jagaban.
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by OAUTemitayo: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2021
ovie8200:
If this man ends up getting the APC ticket and Yoruba people come out to vote for him, then the Yorubas are more stupid than I thought.
You are not making sense
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by mike8804: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
YorubaLord:

You meant stole all of his money from SW.
either way, no one is clean including you
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by plaindealer: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Useless people, now they must dictate what people should do or who to donate to with their money.

So, Tinu u donated money to help people in Katsina so instead of crying and mopping because Tinubu helped your own fellow country people, why cant you do your own donation to help other Nigerians including the ones in Oyo state that you are pretending that you care so much about with your crocodile tears and concern.

How many people have you helped or donated money to?

God Bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

The Jagaban of Africa

The most powerful man in Nigeria.
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by mywells: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
If you know Tinubu you'll be rich for life and in heaven.,if u know obasanjo you'll suffer and enter hell fire.
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by FLYFIRE(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
post=100198601:
A better Nigeria is all we want not all these political shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!
When you want to embarrass this man you will post this same picture with the year written on it. Now is time to praise your masters so it should be "one hour ago". Keep deceiving yourself
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by Ikinternational: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

God punish wailers and children of 8

Seems God already punished your own children by assigning you their father
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by thuxzwda1: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
November1857:
That his frog eyes signifies eye service !
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by seyz91(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
cheesy
November1857:
That his frog eyes signifies eye service !
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by Emeguy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nothing Sunday Igbogho no go see for Fulani herdsmen hand,
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by pquaver(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
ovie8200:
If this man ends up getting the APC ticket and Yoruba people come out to vote for him, then the Yorubas are more stupid than I thought.

Who is more stupid or will be more stupid? Yorubas voting Tinubu who is their son and one of them or igbo voting atiku a Fulani man and making excuses themselves why the should vote and be ruled by a Fulani after all we have heard from them that Fulani people are bad and Jihadist with agenda. How your leader Nnamdi Kanu has also revealed Fulani intention but you will vote them and still deceive yourself on why is right zo vote them.. Who do you think is more stupid?

2 Likes

Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by CapitalBank: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Lol...
It's a southern politicians thingy.
I won't be surprise some SE governors has done same or will do same.

_stupid 'califatian' slaves ready to walk on the blood of their people to clinch an imaginary presidential seat.

Okpolo eye truly no be open eye.

E no go surprise me say umahi no go get sense reach Tinubu.

Slaves!

Tueh!
Wike own pain me pass.500million?!
Jesus!
As in eh... last election sef, them use am laugh us... the south experienced gun shot but not a single gun was shot in the North
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by clothingonline(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Tinubu should give Ibadan people money too

Check signature clearance price deals on men clothing
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by Ghostrye: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
wawu, so as things be tinubu still get supporters. Some people suppose donate their brains for research purposes
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by Zenithpeak(m): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
I trust those fulani people, they would rather use the money to instigate people against him. They will go to the mosque on Friday and declare him infidel and his gift of money haram.... They will use the money to sponsor deadly propaganda against him...

Just mark my words.
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by Duplexxx: 3:46am On Mar 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N50m Donation: Tinubu's Supporters Clash With Critics by Gfash22(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please I am in serious need of a job...help a brother...I stay in Lagos...I have a B.Tech degree and I am versatile. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prepare For Uprising If You Hike Fuel Price, Abdulsalam Warns FG / Bayelsa Guber: Sylva, Oshiomole Aided Our Victory – PDP / Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.