Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,131 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) (25910 Views)

Babangida Ahmad, BUK Student Slumps, Dies In Hostel (Photos) / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Shut Down Indefinitely / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2021
Olamide2021:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/adamawa-poly-shut-as-students-burn-hostel-others/

LAWLESS society...
LAWLESS citizens and lawless government, both deserving of each other.

>
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Henvest: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2021
ESN I guess ?
Ndi uchu
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2021
sonofthunder:
The students went wild finish? What connotes students going wild? What exactly did they do to warrant a call for police offices. I have still not seen the crime of these students or rather, how actually trouble began from their excesses.

And how exactly does that justify the students burning buildings and destroying others?
AGBERO culture has increasingly taken over virtually every aspect the Nigerian society...smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCTj-AP-E58

>
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2021
That Police man drinking from that Maltina can in the first pic just shows that,drink o bcuz y?wahala no dey finish
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by extol1(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2021
Mjshexy:
And they will all be forced to pay for reconstruction and renovation, i only pity the innocent ones who had no hand in this ugly senseless act angry
as far as this shit happened in the North, it is the government that will reconstruct and renovate them. students paying for damages only in the South

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by FATnigga(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2021
pembisco:

Why did God allow cretin like you to be born in the first place?
No need to be triggered.
Northerners should push for full sharia law. This current system of government doesn't favour the north
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2021
FATnigga:
Why are Northerners going to school in the first place
To make sure all the juicy government appointment belong to them now and forever.To make sure that you will forever continue to be a frustrated e-rats and bitter loser.
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by pembisco(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2021
FATnigga:
No need to be triggered.
Northerners should push for full sharia law. This current system of government doesn't favour the north
Continue to display your level of ignorance. so all northerners are Muslims right? and you'll be same person shouting "ignorance" when oyibo refers to Nigeria as Africa. Nonsense.
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2021
teamsynergy:
Bandits in view
how I wish they can identify all those participated in the act, they should all be rusticated imidiately, Nigeria no need more bandit in our society
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by bolrew: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2021
They only want to do renovation before collecting their certificate
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by sonofthunder: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2021
9jaRealist:

And how exactly does that justify the students burning buildings and destroying others?
AGBERO culture has increasingly taken over virtually every aspect the Nigerian society...smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCTj-AP-E58

>

Keep calm and understand me. I'm not saying that the students did well. My point is if the students where provoked by the activities of overzealous staff and officers, there will be no justice for the students, but we all know both guilty and innocent students will end up paying for the destruction of school properties. Reason I want to know, what connotes students going wild?
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2021
FATnigga:

Your mama go school?
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by AMvanquish: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2021
Pious101:
fear north

Yea. It's very peaceful in the south grin
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by spinna: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Extra year for everybody
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Each culprit should pay nothing less than 500k for reconstruction or risk being jail
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by mincha2: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2021
FATnigga:
cos their papa fit pay fees and urs can't
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by mincha2: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2021
izubext007:
stupid people, burning down what their economy can't afford. last last is oil money that they use to rebuild it, in the name of TETFUND
is the oil money ur father's money?
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Buhari boys
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by emmytex311: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2021
This is very saddened when you hear that it is a students that did such things, the supposedly literate people in the society.
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Awesomeking: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2021
Mjshexy:
And they will all be forced to pay for reconstruction and renovation, i only pity the innocent ones who had no hand in this ugly senseless act angry
my thoughts exactly, i was also a victim of general punishment in my school, my school warned against unreligious celebrations so immediately after my final paper, i went home to sleep, cuz wallahi school tire me.. Only to wake up and find out that parties were organised everywhere... The school delayed our nysc for one year �����

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by BinamRex: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Educated people who should know better are acting like animals.
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2021
layzie:

Don't mind them, they should pay fully before being allowed clearance/certificate. I expect the rector to do the needful. They forgot they have not even received certificates

It's true o! They have not even received their certificates! Calling them mumu is even an insult to all mumus grin grin
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Olamide2021:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/adamawa-poly-shut-as-students-burn-hostel-others/

Why should we give these men in high places reason to steal from us. The rector is ready to sky rocket the budget from just tyre and chairs wey student burn. So full two buildings burn down na wa ooh
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by ceaser: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2021
Óyá, Tinubu. It's time to also send money to Adamawa state o, as you don yourself to the father of sheperdless northern herds.
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by FATnigga(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Nusaibart:

Your mama go school?
I must have hurt your feelings
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by FATnigga(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

To make sure all the juicy government appointment belong to them now and forever.To make sure that you will forever continue to be a frustrated e-rats and bitter loser.
why are you attacking me bro
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2021
FATnigga:
because they are humans undecided
FATnigga:
because they are humans
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Same reason southerners and every other person alive go to school
thankyou sir, some pple just chose to be senseless

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Duplexxx: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Look at the poor view sef burn all down let Buhari renovate it
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by sreamsense: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
They should reward all the final year involved with carry over so they can come back to rebuild what they have destroyed by levying them heavily
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Qorks(f): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
punisha:
burnaboys

This particular davido no just geh sense. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time / UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.