Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) (25905 Views)

Babangida Ahmad, BUK Student Slumps, Dies In Hostel (Photos) / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Shut Down Indefinitely / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Mjshexy(f): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Awesomeking:
my thoughts exactly, i was also a victim of general punishment in my school, my school warned against unreligious celebrations so immediately after my final paper, i went home to sleep, cuz wallahi school tire me.. Only to wake up and find out that parties were organised everywhere... The school delayed our nysc for one year �����
Such is life, too bad
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Pious101: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
AMvanquish:

Yea. It's very peaceful in the south grin
d same northerners BRE still d one causing security challenge here... Are d herders southner? D security challenge in d north is not same as that of d south
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by AMvanquish: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Pious101:
d same northerners BRE still d one causing security challenge here... Are d herders southner? D security challenge in d north is not same as that of d south

So it is only herders for South now. Armed robbers ,cultist, ritualist and kidnappers have all disappeared then.. grin
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Pious101: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
AMvanquish:

So it is only herders for South now. Armed robbers ,cultist, ritualist and kidnappers have all disappeared then.. grin
so u want to compare d security challenge of the north with that of the south
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by AMvanquish: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Pious101:
so u want to compare d security challenge of the north with that of the south

The North is really terrible now, but the South are not far behind too.
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by optimistic0001: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Las Las, all of them go still contribute money repair all damaged things whether you are still there or have graduated, abi the graduated student won't collect their result. In some schools, they won't even clear them for NYSC until you pay your part for the damaged properties.

In issues like this, the school just take stock of damaged properties, and how much it will cost to repair and split the bill among students and they get to pay for it, when you think of joint destruction of school properties, just know na still una go pay for am
Re: Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) by Pious101: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
AMvanquish:

The North is really terrible now, but the South are not far behind too.
d south is significantly far behind...even d blind can see this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students / Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.