Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) (47789 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / COVID-19 Vaccine: I Will Not Take And Will Not Make Kogi People Guinea Pig – Yay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Be78: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I took the vaccine on this arm, if there is any problem, I'll update with pictures and evidence.
I just hope there wont be side effect to this vaccine

abeg try born 2 first b4 u collect
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by GENES11S: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
You take vaccine or not. Dat 1 na your problem.

There is nothing wrong with conspiracy theorists. You have yours, they have theirs. Case closed.

...Live free...never force people against their wish....just do you and let other do theirs.

#peaceOut

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Lightway: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
So I took my vaccine today, it was suppose to be two dose.
I took the first dose today, my next appointment is 24/June.

I was told to come report if I experience any uneasy feeling as there are some rumours that the dose causes inflammation of the skin and makes one sick.

So, I'll just observe and tell u guys if its safe to take the vaccine and if u should believe those rumours or not. stay connected.

BTW, I took the AstraZeneca/Oxford dose

Who are you?

Are you an ordinary citizen or health worker

They say it's not available to ordinary citizens
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Printerscanner: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Whoube99:
If you were convinced & proud of what you alleged to have done, so why are you covering your name
Hediot!

He is avoiding idiots and nincompoops

3 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lightway:

Who are you?

Are you an ordinary citizen or health worker

They say it's not available to ordinary citizens
I am not ordinary, ask righteousness2 grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by tucky200(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
nope, my intentions is to take the vaccine so I could have peace of mind.
It is more scary not to take the vaccine as there could be more deadly strain of the virus, creating awareness was never part of my plan
. You still Dey advertise. from your response. You are not good with manipulative words. Bleep off and don’t mention mr again

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Konpresor012(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
lucky999:
mugu you dey proud say you don collect vaccine wey coro no dey your country but the government use coro dey thief money.
See idiot, u are one of those fkn retards discouraging ppl not to take the vaccine, mumu, opapara.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Rafaeloma: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
So what's the essence of taking the vaccine when you will still wear nose mask in order not to be infected ... You will still practise social distance and still wash your hands...

They need to tell us what people are taking and what it is actually meant for.... I hate nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
l took d vaccine on 19/03/2021, i am doing fyn without any side effects. Feeling stronger each day.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by poseidonsaiz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chai

Hopefully there won't be any side effects.

For your peanut coating machines, do contact me with the number on my signature below..

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
u are right but I do work with convincing facts, I never believed that people are dying after taking the vaccine as much as I do not believe the livescore NDDC dished out every night.
until I see with my coro coro eyes, I no deh easily believe things as the cyberspace is filled with lies and theories.

I didn't go to school to start believing and cramming facts, I went to school to widen my brains so I could think. I'm done with this vaccine stuff

I respect your views. The day you will realize that life is beyond logical facts, you will wise up and think differently. I wish you good luck in your endeavours.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
tucky200:
. You still Dey advertise. from your response. You are not good with manipulative words. Bleep off and don’t mention mr again
u think if I believed that theory, I'll take a vaccine just to create awareness, u think say I no like my life?
I just feel I'm safer taking the vaccine, dazzol.
Even if I wanted to create awareness, what's bad in that? I took the vaccine because I wanted to

3 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
lucky999:
mugu you dey proud say you don collect vaccine wey coro no dey your country but the government use coro dey thief money.
IGNORAMUS MAN
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Lightway: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
Took mine last week and I've not had any strange feeling, ditto for my mum.

How were you able to get the vaccine
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Lightway: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
ObiaboAdoka:
l took d vaccine on 19/03/2021, i am doing fyn without any side effects. Feeling stronger each day.

How did you get the vaccine
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Lightway: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I am not ordinary, ask righteousness2 grin

I'm actually being serious.

Why do Nigerians like to joke with everything
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Whoube99:
If you were convinced & proud of what you alleged to have done, so why are you covering your name
Hediot!
DONT INSULT THAT WORD "HE" AGAIN
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Rafaeloma:
So what's the essence of taking the vaccine when you will still wear nose mask in order not to be infected ... You will still practise social distance and still wash your hands...

They need to tell us what people are taking and what it is actually meant for.... I hate nonsense...
I was never asked to continue using nosemask.
Vaccine doesn't kill the virus bro. it just make u immune to it, u can still have the virus and ur system will produce antibodies to combat it in a short time but, the virus can still enter ur body
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
This one the idiots dey give card. Soon no one will b able to fly out or in without producing that card. Well na wetin my mind tell me

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by NVSBL: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lol. I wonder what foreigners that haven't been to Nigeria think about us when they read comments on this site.

It's well.

richmond500 keep us posted pls. It'd be nice to add small health background. Like blood group and if you usually react to drugs like chloroquine or if you've never reacted to a drug before.

If you don't mind, maybe lifestyle like smoking/drinking/caffeine.

Let those that think you have a tracking chip or whatever 666 (lmfao) theory believe what they want (as if they wouldn't have put said things in regular childhood immunizations, if that's the case grin grin )

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I was never asked to continue using nosemask.
Vaccine doesn't kill the virus bro. it just make u immune to it, u can still have the virus and ur system will produce antibodies to combat it in a short time but, the virus can still enter ur body
i pray it doesnt clot ur blood sha
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lightway:

I'm actually being serious.

Why do Nigerians like to joke with everything
The vaccine is not meant for only the bourgeoise, everyone is entitled to it except ur state or local govt wan use am play politics
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
NVSBL:
Lol. I wonder what foreigners that haven't been to Nigeria think about us when they read comments on this site.

It's well.

richmond500 keep us posted pls. It'd be nice to add small health background. Like blood group and if you usually react to drugs like chloroquine or if you've never reacted to a drug before.

If you don't mind, maybe lifestyle like smoking/drinking/caffeine.

Let those that think you have a tracking chip or whatever 666 (lmfao) theory believe what they want
I am 0+, AA and has never reacted to any drugs except malaria drugs that always give me slight headache whenever I take it

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I visit reddit as much as I visit NL, this 666 theory is only in Nigeria because the so called MOG says so
Its only a vaccine, I've taken a lot of vaccines in my lifetime and I do not and still can't see the idea of linking a vaccine to 666
666 starts from spiritual....
I don't know sha
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by stagger: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I took the vaccine on this arm, if there is any problem, I'll update with pictures and evidence.
I just hope there wont be side effect to this vaccine

You can come back to tell us in 5 years.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by OlujobaSamuel: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lightway:

How were you able to get the vaccine
Willing individual after the front line workers have been attended to.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by scopusng(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
delpee:

The vaccine is safe. Take paracetamol (as we were told) if you feel feverish. I'm yet to see anyone that has a serious adverse effect.

I have been having serious fever ever since I took mine.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
stagger:

You can come back to tell us in 5 years.
I may not be here in five years
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I don't know if there is coro in my country or not, as long as there is coro in the world, I'll take the vaccine.

Just don't come near me because I walk around these days with a dagger. Not because of anything but because of Vaccine people.

In seven days expect your canines to grow out of proportion like that of a wolf. The version given to you is the one specially made for Africans.
grin

Smh for you.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by confidential20: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
@OP I took the vaccines. I work in a military settings where it was made compulsory. The only aftermaths of the vaccines is that depending on your body, you may run a very high temperature, develop migraine/headache, extreme cold, loose appetite. It just all going to be symptoms associated with malaria or typhoid.

In order to mitigate these symptoms, you ought to have been advised to take pain killer before taking the vaccine then do little or no activity in the next 24 hours after taking it because you need maximum rest. You should come back to normal after 3 to 4 days depending on your body.

Lastly symptoms varies according to individual type of body System.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
These white people better rush to bring out an AIDS vaccine. It doesn’t make sense how a virus is less than two years old yet has immune boosting shots. HIV is almost forty years old and people are still managing taking routine pills.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
scopusng:

I have been having serious fever ever since I took mine.

Gradually changing to a wolf. In fourteen days you will know what's up.

Haaahaaa
grin

Wolf wolf wolf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria / 416 New COVID-19 Cases, 115 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 1 - ( 2003 Tested) / 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.