Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) (48205 Views)

Young Man Drowns While Swimming At Popular MJ Resort In Benue (photos) / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by CapodeCapouti(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
RIP young man and condolences to your family.

Where's Righteousness99 when you need him. Food is ready.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Life and death are in the power of the tongue.

May God help us use am well.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Originalsly: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hmmm.... good swimmer... drowned in a pool. Was he high?... got cramps? ... killed by drowning? ... OD'd and tossed in the pool? Only sure thing... he died. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Coincidence

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rest in peace. God heal your family left behind.

Depression is real

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by simplesearch: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Probably a set up, a nefarious third party may have shared those line to make it look like he did it.
The heart of man is an endless ocean that produces endless possibility of unimaginable result but only for what it is trained for.
Train your heart to love sin and it will invent endlessly ways for you to commit sin flawlessly until your heart becomes depraved, and if for righteousness it does the same.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Lilpen3758: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Am happy for him atleast he don escape this wicked fucking world
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Youngleo17(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pls i need 3k... If anyone can assist me pls i need 3k
I fit die abeg
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by millionboi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
simplesearch:
Probably a set up, a nefarious third party may have shared those line to make it look like he did it.
The heart of man is an endless ocean that produces endless possibility of unimaginable result but only for what it is trained for.
Train your heart to love sin and it will invent endlessly ways for you to commit sin flawlessly until your heart becomes depraved, and if for righteousness it does the same.
ur msg no clear?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Eastcaostboy: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
overdrive:
Which kind of english is duag biko
Its an American slangs use in place of the word (Friends) Dawg

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by mechanics(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
The tongue has power, but the wise will make good use of it, it's the foolish that won't make good use of it.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Numerouno94(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
benjackugo:
Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Photos)

A young Nigerian man identified as Charlie on Facebook has reportedly drowned a day after he shared a Facebook post about death, IgbereTV reports.

The deceased, a resident of Abuja, on March 23, shared a post from Ydk Meera in which she talked about how everyone will claim to be her friend when she dies.

"When I die everybody gonna swear they were my dawg ! But who fwm rn?" Ydk Meera wrote.

Charles shared the post on his Facebook wall, agreeing with what she wrote.He wrote;

Op, why re u contradicting urself; u used HE in a sentence nd used SHE in another sentence. Nawao.
Anyways RIP to Charles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Futureukstudent: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
emmanuel596:
There are powers in our words,thoughts,actions.

Use them well.....

Book of elders chapter 1:10-12
abeg it was coincidence...
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by The5DME(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
No Rip for him.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Futureukstudent: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
mechanics:
The tongue has power, but the wise will make good use of it, it's the foolish that won't make good use of it.
a friend said he won't die but defeat cancer but later died... What happened? His tongue no carry enough weight?

5 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by The5DME(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Futureukstudent:
abeg it was coincident...
it's 'coincidence'
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
All this yor meh yor meh language,don't they teach English language in schools anymore? undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Futureukstudent: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
The5DME:
it's 'coincidence'
yea coincidence, thank you. My mistake
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Eastcaostboy: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
benjackugo:
Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Photos)

A young Nigerian man identified as Charlie on Facebook has reportedly drowned a day after he shared a Facebook post about death, IgbereTV reports.

The deceased, a resident of Abuja, on March 23, shared a post from Ydk Meera in which she talked about how everyone will claim to be her friend when she dies.

"When I die everybody gonna swear they were my dawg ! But who fwm rn?" Ydk Meera wrote.

Charles shared the post on his Facebook wall, agreeing with what she wrote.He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100060827670547/posts/142704521100470/?app=fbl

That was his last post as he died the following day.

One of his friends, Cla Rita, who confirmed the incident, said that the deceased was brought out of the pool unconscious and rushed to the hospital where he died.

"He's been buried. He didn't die after they found him. It was when he went to the hospital. The doctor didn't give immediate response to his health." she said.

Rita further said that his death is suspicious as he was a good swimmer.

"For me I think someone pushed him or something. Charlie knows how to swim very well. It's just too suspicious." she added.

See comments by friends of the deceased below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1386057/young-nigerian-man-drowns-day-sharing-facebook-post-death-photos/
RIP Young Renzy. Too bad. Niggaz, be mindful of the words you wag, there's power in words. God bless all the real niggaz
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Duplexxx: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
RIP
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Obim4eva(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Life isn't what we think about, firstly we all should speak positive about ourselves,there is power in every spoken words,Las Las we all gonna leave this planet Earth,before then bro &sis always be positive,bro may ur soul continue to rest in the Lord.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Nothing really happens by coincidence

We need to dead this mentality abeg.
Raising issues where there's none.
Why didn't the original poster die?
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Tonymario58: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Suicide suicide suicide
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Nwaotu10(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Death? When will it be my turn? Why are you cruel to me?

I want to dieeeeeeeee!
I pray to be the next person to die.

Amen.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Village people are on his matter.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Death? When will it be my turn? Why are you cruel to me?

I want to dieeeeeeeee!
I pray to be the next person to die.

Amen.
We are on the same table bro...
I don tire
Re: Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) by Toearn: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Using A False Cancer Claim To Defraud Nigerians - Video / Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.