Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here (435 Views)

New Android Mining App To Earn Core And BTC (satoshi) / How To Withdraw Your Watch Wallet BNB And BTC Successfully / Buy Cellphone, Laptop and tablets At Cheaper Rates Here! Abuja based (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by bobowaja(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
We now buy all types of gifts cards and BTC @dope rates

1. Steam
2. Amazon
3. iTunes
4. Sephora
5. Nordstorm
6. BTC
6. Nike gift card
6. Google play

...Any type of gifts card

Bring them all in for fast cashout

WhatsApp: 08065393825
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by bobowaja(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
One of our customers
He just helped me redeem card worth of $1.7k. I will continue to use him.
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by ribegav: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Lol. Quoting yourself for a successful deal. I wonder if u didn't know that u were using same moniker to quote yourself or probably it's just a dumb tactics
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by bobowaja(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2021
ribegav:
Lol. Quoting yourself for a successful deal. I wonder if u didn't know that u were using same moniker to quote yourself or probably it's just a dumb tactics
No vex Baba mi. Na my customer post I copy there. You can check all my posts on nairaland and how long I have bin here. I am legit �
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by ribegav: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2021
bobowaja:

No vex Baba mi. Na my customer post I copy there. You can check all my posts on nairaland and how long I have bin here. I am legit �

Lol. Your customer cannot post himself. Continue. Only the gullible will fall for this.
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by bobowaja(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2021
ribegav:

Lol. Your customer cannot post himself. Continue. Only the gullible will fall for this.
Okay bad belle cheesy
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by blessme105: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2021
ribegav:

It seems you don't really know op. He is an old member here and very legit. And I have worked with him severally. You can also assume I am his friend or same person with him. You re free to do that.

I have done several deals with him but yet to trade cards. I will do that asap and drop feedback.
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by ribegav: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2021
blessme105:

It seems you don't really know op. He is an old member here and very legit. And I have worked with him severally. You can also assume I am his friend or same person with him. You re free to do that.

I have done several deals with him but yet to trade cards. I will do that asap and drop feedback.

I didn't quote u. I wonder how u just stumbled upon this thread to back him up. Welldone
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by Zowee10(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
bobowaja:

1. Steam
2. Amazon
3. iTunes
4. Sephora
5. Nordstorm
6. BTC
6. Nike gift card
6. Google play

Bro what of €5 Amazon gift card from Italy...

Do you buy?
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by bobowaja(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Zowee10:

Bro what of €5 Amazon gift card from Italy...

Do you buy?
Too small
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by LiquidMer: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
bobowaja:

1. Steam
2. Amazon
3. iTunes
4. Sephora
5. Nordstorm
6. BTC
6. Nike gift card
6. Google play

SCAMMER
Re: Sell Your Gift Cards And BTC @dope Rates Here by bobowaja(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
LiquidMer:
SCAMMER
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Make 5k Daily For Free Viewing Post Online / Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning / 4 Things To Do On Social Media To Make Money Right There On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.