Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) (77121 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Moment Tinubu Almost Fell Off Stage At Campaign Flag-off In Jos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Duplexxx: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
TINUBU IS DRUNK
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Letthrmsay(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
From all indication from that video clip I watched like 4times.religious, sentiment, tribalism and hatred aside .

The man leg entered the agbada he put on.you will see when he carried the agbada on his shoulder he can walk very well

God bless u,let the children of 8 continue running from one thread to another, eni pe o ku,asiwaju e ku.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Sijo01(f): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
His agbada should be held responsible embarassed
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
From all indication from that video clip I watched like 4times.religious, sentiment, tribalism and hatred aside .

The man leg entered the agbada he put on.you will see when he carried the agbada on his shoulder he can walk very well
Hahaha. Should we call this damage control ? What i saw the day he came to baba Jakande's house was worse than this. I saw him closely for the first Time. He grabbed a mike and his hand was shaking. He tried demonstrating with the other hand and it was also shaking. Look at the video very well, there's nothing close to stepping on agbada there except you have a different set of eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Letthrmsay(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:

God bless you sir,let the children of 8 continue with their folly, eni pe o ku,asiwaju e ku, Akanbi omo olodo ide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

grin

A slave is meant to slump before his masters when the whips are no longer bearable. So it's not a new thing.

Nothing should happen to our dear Jagaban now, the humiliation he will recieve in APC presidential primary election is what will shock him and he may slump finally and never wake up again but God forbids it.
YOUR PARENTS WHO CAN'T RAISE YOU IN YOUR BELOVED ELDORADO ARE NOT SLAVE.IF HE'S DESTINED TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT, AN UNKNOWN QUANTITY LIKE YOU CAN'T ANYTHING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
ChiefOloye:

This level of hatred could be suicidal. Someone tripled in his large size àgbàdá, and was able to stem his balance without much hassle. You decide to make a big deal out of it. You better don't be unfortunate!
lies. Your kids must not inherit this cos it would be too bad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by olatade(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
This is the most ignorant pathetic attempt to belittle a man. He tripped on steps. People of all ages fall. Get a life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by tot(f): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hahaha. Should we call this damage control ? What i saw the day he came to baba Jakande's house was worse than this. I saw him closely for the first Time. He grabbed a mike and his hand was shaking. He tried demonstrating with the other hand and it was also shaking. Look at the video very well, there's nothing close to stepping on agbada there except you have a different set of eyes.

During the video he released after the endSARS saga where he was saying he is still the jagaban, one could see his hand trembling as he adjusted his nose mask. I don't know if it's Parkinson's or nerve damage but if I were him I would prioritise my health above politics.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by cyprex: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
habsydiamond:
I think it's time for these old people to retire and allow the youths to move this country forward... Cos I don't know why the youths are being called the leadersof tomorrow while the old ones refuse to step down.. I tire for this con3 abeg

Oh yeah youth man, step up to get it, their will be vacuum if they step down. As you know, nature abhors vacuum
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by cyprex: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
tot:

During the video he released after the endSARS saga where he was saying he is still the jagaban, one could see his hand trembling as he adjusted his nose mask. I don't know if it's Parkinson's or nerve damage but if I were him I would prioritise my health above politics.

Unlucky or luckily you are not him
Choose you priority while he chooses his

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Obakoolex(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:

Don't mind them, a whole potus fell severally while climbing stairs to airforce1 but stood gallantly on top

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Sunnyja: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
jamiudinho:

u dey mind those igbos haters
Have you gone through the profile of the man who posted the video to know wether he is an Igbo man?!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by tot(f): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
cyprex:

Unlucky or luckily you are not him
Choose you priority while he chooses his

Which is why I used the word if DUH! Of course, it's his business what he chooses.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Duru009(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
This is a Pure mistake, it can happen to anybody young or old....
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by okpas01: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Yaradua fell and won the election, Buhari fell and won. Now Tinubu is falling ���

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by plumcomm: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Aye yin ma baje ni,Biden staggered on the plane stairs but tinubu collapse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by drlateef: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Anyiamaka:
Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria

Those who don’t want him as their president may be dead before Tinubu becomes president, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
cyprex:

Oh yeah youth man, step up to get it, their will be vacuum if they step down. As you know, nature abhors vacuum
we don dey sing this youths as the leaders of tomorrow for ages and ever since na old cargo dey always dey there dey rule... We need a youth there now to move this nation aright.. Old people don do am things no change then let's try youths nao abi
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by ScamHunter: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:

You're a good liar. So that is the pattern of movement for someone tripping on their clothe? That man behaves like someone almost having a heart attack and you called that tripping on clothe. Issokay... I pray God heals him. But don't lie shamelessly.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
tot:

He's been suffering from this undisclosed ailment for ages jare. He's just been managing it. If you want to punish him, just give him a cup to grab for 2 minutes. He should know by now that his era is fading fast and retire from politics so he could pay attention to his health but i doubt
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by OpinionCounts(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hausa people just invite am come Kaduna to test run small of the jazz dey prepare to use knack am by 2023, na im in dey stagger like dis like drunken master....How e go be for am when dem finally knack am d complete akpako by 2023 grin grin

I suspect El rufai...na him go don strike jagaban dat jazz grin

Anyway, I trust tinubu, im go enter coven go reinforce. grin grin

Na joke I dey oo grin cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by witworth(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Big man
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Resurrection212: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Heartattack? You are a pathetic liar.
ScamHunter:

You're a good liar. So that is the pattern of movement for someone tripping on their clothe? That man behaves like someone almost having a heart attack and you called that tripping on clothe. Issokay... I pray God heals him. But don't lie shamelessly.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by TheTourist: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
New Meme don set!! Abeg make Una help me send am if Una don run am finish
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Obalatule: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Heartattack? You are a pathetic liar.
Mr Adewale don tire to disguise grin grin Are you not from mbaise again? or is Tinubu from mbaise grin
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by tot(f): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Eriokanmi:
He's been suffering from this undisclosed ailment for ages jare. He's just been managing it. If you want to punish him, just give him a cup to grab for 2 minutes. He should know by now that his era is fading fast and retire from politics so he could pay attention to his health but i doubt

Na wa. Power at what cost? Very unfortunate.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by GoldHorse(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Most stewpid thread on nairaland. So Tinubu is superman that he cannot miss a step or two?

This OP and the video commentator get sense so? Some people are so daft sha! Kilode?!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Baba step on his agbada, baba next time wear suit oo.
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by baike: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
This is huge shocked

Dem won kill em before 2023 grin
Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by ozowarac: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
He want scarter the tables.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) by Yankee101: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
U dey go where them no like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure / How Jonathan Lands In Otuoke And How Buhari Intends To Land In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.