Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari (379 Views)

Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners / NJC Advises Buhari To Confirm Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN / NJC Advises Buhari To Retire Walter Onnoghen Compulsorily Over $1.7m Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by adenigga(m): 5:41am On Mar 28, 2021
Secretary-General, Arewa Community in Delta State, Alhaji Muktar Usman, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to resign from office with immediate effect for running the country aground.
Speaking in an interview with The Guardian in Asaba, yesterday, Usman said: “President Buhari has failed woefully in all aspects – security, economy, education and others. His government is the most corrupt since Nigeria attained Independence. President Buhari has failed us in all aspects. Honestly, let him resign now because he is incompetent to rule the country. Many Northerners want him to go, so that somebody else can take over the country’s mantle of leadership before he plunges us further into hell.”

Lamenting the country’s sorry state, he said, “Take a look at the corruption in Nigeria, kidnapping and killings, among other heinous crimes in Zamfara, Benue, Kaduna, Niger, some Western states and even Katsina, his home state. You will agree with me that the President has nothing more to offer.”

He recalled that Buhari promised heaven and earth, while seeking power. Some of the pledges include youth empowerment, securing the nation against terrorism and banditry, but today, none of the promises has been fulfilled.

“Nigerians are dying in silence, but pretending that all is well, whereas you and I know that many people cannot afford to buy rice in the market,” he said. “Some families cannot even afford garri that used to be the cheapest foodstuff in the market. We are indeed hungry.”

He noted with sadness that Buhari has turned the country into a laughing stock among the comity of nations, saying everything has collapsed beyond imagination.

For Nigeria and Nigerians to swim out of the troubled waters, Usman advised, “Christians and Muslims to beg God for forgiveness and always pray for the country’s unity and survival.”
Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/Resign-now-Arewa-Sec-General-advises-Buhari

Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by Rawgold29(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2021
And the beat gos on grin grin grin
Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by Oxb90: 6:02am On Mar 28, 2021
Are you telling this to someone with ear problem?. How can he hear you?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by blazepascal(m): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2021
issorite
Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by Anigreat: 6:09am On Mar 28, 2021
shocked

There's no lie in what Usman is saying at all.

We have never had it this bad in this country.
Jubril Alsundani is worse than the worst. So clueless and useless.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 6:10am On Mar 28, 2021
Oxb90:
Are you telling this to someone with ear problem?. How can he hear you?.
Yesso Ipob.
Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by Penguin2: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2021
Buhari and his handlers thought they were the Fulani a favor by giving them every appointment and looking away when they commit crime.

But the vegetable ended up making the Fulanis an endangered specie.
Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by Jostoman: 6:54am On Mar 28, 2021
Who are they deceiving
Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by LeeSantos(m): 7:02am On Mar 28, 2021
medicine Ater death. them never know where e dey pain them for head.
Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by mytime24(f): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2021
Yawn
Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by Igbankpa(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2021
Good morning Mr secretary.

I lost my job since last December. I've been idle ever since and it's driving me crazy. Please please and please if you are into cinematography. Help your boy, carry me along! Abeg make I serve you! I wan learn work! Help a young man fulfill his dream. I'm a fast learner and I humble die . I live on the mainland and also have a place on the island I can relocate if need be. Also I'm a graduate of political science, I'm 26, I'm a hard worker. I really need a job please contact me if you have any
Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by Never4getU: 7:19am On Mar 28, 2021
How the north think the rest of us are fools. You ensured the collosal returned after 4 wasteful yrs.

The north vote en-mass to ensure Buhari wins second term in office inspite of his failed adventurous presidency. Does it mean, the failure wasn't glaring enough for the likes of Arewa general Secretary to see??

Hausa/Fulani should stop taking us for some fools we are not. cry
Re: Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2021
In 2face voice, BH, bandits, herdsmen dey feel like Asari Dokubo oo oh, because dem dey carry gun, carry gun.

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / Asiwaju Tinubu Mourns Yinka Odumakin,calls Odumakin A Star. / Abductors Of Kaduna Students Make U-turn, Reach Out To Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.