Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) (52613 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Banky W On His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Dammy10: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Adesua Etomi surprised her husband, Banky W as he walks in with his son to celebrate his 40th birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2Coa8wAVU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Adeoludt(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2021
grin angry
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Henrydonland(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2021
This couple are a testament that God answers prayers.

More life to banky.

208 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by MarveworldG: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2021
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by EmptyGarden(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2021
See my people. grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by blesskewe(f): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
When u marry the right person

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Cameju: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Gshsow
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by merieam16(f): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Happy for them....Lord, shame my enemies this year

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by paulolee(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
surprised or stageed?? na so last week papa EBUKA give e wife money to cook rice n stew the next day bcoz him de carry him two best friends come ous to come watch barca match...
make e be asif the wife plan the bday on code to surprise am so that his co worker go say e marri better wife....
life cruise...I puty who take am too serious..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by jbreezy: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Where are the "no-marriage" geng

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by akosy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
God has silenced her mockers... Na for trying times real friends dey show demselves
More celebrations for them. grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by OfficialGaGa(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
All these "Surprise birthday party sef"

I have said it before.... There are really no surprises.. cuz if as a man or woman knows his or her spouses very well.. they would sense if they are planning any surprise for you... calls etc

BTW, the guy roll the baby go surprise party grin grin

Happy birthday though.... more children to shame those Nairaland bad belle...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Happy birthday banky, God bless their family, I'm really happy for them and shame to those badbelles/haters that claimed that adesua is barren, shame to them.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Bampeh: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hope she keeps on disappointing her enemies till eternity, a lot of people are praying for her downfall and some are wondering why she and her husband are not in the news for any scandal.

bampeh is happy for her

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lovely couple
Haters and womb watchers are wailing in pains
cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
poverty can make one wake up around 1am

and shout GOD WHEN!!!!!!!! and go back to sleep

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by GiftedTitty: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lovely Couple. This should serve as an inspiration to ladies out there. Invest in your self first, then the right man who will cherish and respect you will find you. But don't forget, INVEST FIRST!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by WiszyFraud: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
But but no be everything suppose be news ni

undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Muhylonaire007: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by merieam16(f): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:
Adesuwa with big mouth and lips grin
U sha go say somthin
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Kewellbanks: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
"I got married at 19 and things ended when we were playing Scrabble. He asked me if I was cheating and I immediately broke down crying and tearfully confessed everything...because I didn’t realize he was talking about the game."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by TriCee: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Their joy is complete. Happy for them.
Re: Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) by Sirdan247(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Seriously I didn't see any surprise in the video na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.